PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story valentines day

Unregistered
02-01-11, 06:05 AM
I know there is a valentines day app for farm story and city story but is there any word/rumors of a bakery or restaurant story app? Those 2 are the only ones I play and to me the most popular, so if anyone has the inside scoops let me know!! I bet alot of those people who quit playing because of boredom (because of no new updates each week) would come back to play if they knew!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 10:43 AM
I Totally agree, unlike many of these games out there this game still has x-mas stuff out and it's more fun when you constantly have new themes and fresh and new items to put in your bakery. It does become rather boring when everyone's cafe looks the same and there are no new items to purchase. They also need to make more furniture and items available through coins.

Miz Hil
02-01-11, 11:29 PM
You don't hear this enough-thank you thank you thank you! Valentine's day app or update? Just curious!
Happy Valentine's Day Norman you big, handsome hunk of moderator you! We are lovin' you! :)

Unregistered
02-03-11, 11:07 AM
Cool !!! Any time soon???

Unregistered
02-04-11, 04:25 AM
Norman! Why on earth would you create a whole new bakery just to provide New Years Day Balloons? Where's the new food? Where's the new furniture? 

Unregistered
02-04-11, 04:54 AM
please :)
seriously, download a new game? no way

Unregistered
02-04-11, 11:13 AM
I assume it will be the same as the others. It's technically a new app but it uses the same data so you won't lose anything, just gain pretty hearts and whatnot.

redis279
02-04-11, 04:07 PM
I've downloaded the VD version of City, Restaurant and Farm Story, and I'll probably do the same with Bakery Story. My biggest thumbs-up is the new graphics and my biggest disappointment was lack of VD themed items: food, furniture, buildings, gifts, etc. I was hoping for a bigger variety to come with the new versions. Any word on such upgrades in the future, whether or not related to a holiday?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 06:21 PM
I cannot find the valentine's day edition for bakery or restaurant story on my android. I search the "market" and it will not bring anything up. Any ideas?????

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:30 PM
Nothing new to decorate with. No valentines cake, no flowers, hearts, candy, furniture etc. No valentine box. I want new things to buy with my tokens. Very disappointed. P

Unregistered
02-04-11, 10:00 PM
Teamlava why did u waste your time creating the same game as before. The changes u made were very minor changes. Where are the new food options? No valentines day food. What is wrong with u? Really, do u not know how to do your jobs? U should also update your game description. U do not update every week. This has been the first update in months and it is a piece of ****.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 12:24 AM
Teamlava why did u waste your time creating the same game as before. The changes u made were very minor changes. Where are the new food options? No valentines day food. What is wrong with u? Really, do u not know how to do your jobs? U should also update your game description. U do not update every week. This has been the first update in months and it is a piece of ****.

Could not have said it better myself!

Unregistered
02-10-11, 10:50 AM
I have downloaded Valentines Bakery Story but do not have any quests? Please help. I really enjoy the quests in Restaurant Story and Farm Story. HELP HELP HELP

Unregistered
02-10-11, 11:10 PM

Exactly!!!!!! They should have more food and decorations that aren't so seasonal because we wont use it after it's over. They need to do more than just add quests that don't really work. What's the point of an update that doesn't even work???

Unregistered
02-11-11, 07:05 PM
I downloaded the Valentin's Story and now have two games. I can't seem to figure out, am I supposed to delete the old one? I have been playing both at the same time and its redundant, the same thing. What do you do, stick with the Original or the Valentine's update???

Unregistered
02-12-11, 12:56 PM
Hey Norman, I am just wondering if you will remove the food for Valentine after Vanlentine day? I really love the food, they look cute in my bakery. It would be sad if you removed them off the list :(

Unregistered
02-13-11, 03:20 AM
Everyone is talking about the new valentine app 4 both restuarant n bakery story.. Bt I couldnt find it in market...r d updates of d menu d new stuff..
Pls norman introduce some new stuff 4 coins..

Unregistered
02-13-11, 06:04 AM
I'm the person who started this thread and I'm happy everyone agrees with me are writing their personal thoughts/comments however I am disappointed that some of you are writing bad things about teamlava. I know that you guys are anxious for new items, foods, etc. and don't get me wrong I feel the same way too, but you need to remember this is free app and we have to be fortunate for that. I bet they are working really hard to satisfy our needs, so the least we can do is not put them down saying things like "what is wrong with you" or that they don't know how to do their jobs. We are lucky to have free apps that are of this quality and definition so be thankful and do not say hurtful words to people who are giving things to benefit you.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 04:09 PM
Got the valentines version but no quests? My friend has quests on her iPad but I'm using iPhone 4, does this have anything to do with it? Will I get them soon?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 04:48 PM
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how to "close the bakery"? I just downloaded this today and can't figure it out.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 10:22 AM
Hi. To close your bakery you need to go to design and move something in front of the door. When you want to open it just go to design again and move the item back.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 10:24 AM
Got the valentines version but no quests? My friend has quests on her iPad but I'm using iPhone 4, does this have anything to do with it? Will I get them soon?

Hi. I've got an iPad and i don't have the quests on mine either! I'm a bit miffed about this as my sister has an iPad and she's got them! I would love to know how to get them on mine

Unregistered
02-14-11, 09:30 PM
Got a new iPad and don't have Quests. What are they?

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:48 AM
I am done with the last quest to buy a statue and that was it.
Thought I could get an item as a prize of finishing quests...

Unregistered
02-17-11, 08:37 AM
I finished all the quests and surprise surprise...I receive....nothing...Is it a mistake? or Is it a really bad joke from Teamlava? Come on....

Sweetoopia
02-18-11, 06:07 PM
Those little icons in the upper left hand corner that ask you to accomplish things....is there an ultimate goal?? Or do they just keep appearing as you accomplish each one?? Will they go on forever?

Unregistered
02-22-11, 03:10 PM
i have noticed that many other people do not have quests on their bakery story like me. is there some way you unlock quests or something?