PDA

View Full Version : Need more food

Gippie
11-25-14, 12:04 AM
How is it possible to get more food?
You need a lot of food (112500) to evolve a dragon to lvl 10
And you only can have 7 farms
I don't want to buy food with gold!! You need 500 gold this will cost ? 18,00 for 130000 food and that is only enough to evolve one dragon.

How do you get more food and evolve your dragons???

PernReloaded
11-25-14, 12:17 AM
That's where the time involvement comes in. If you're watching a movie that's about two hours long, you can grow Buffbeets and get about 5k in that time (a little over if you're really attentive). Set some Elite Leeks for overnight, or 20-hour crops if you're too busy in the morning to harvest and plant. Harvest Buffbeets when you can.

Mining also provides food, so you can do that when you're a high enough level. It helps supplement what you're harvesting. There's also a Quest for crops that occasionally yeilds something.

But, when all is said and told, you'll simply have to invest time into the game and growing crops if you want to do it *quickly* without spending gold.

Anaboe
11-25-14, 03:34 PM
Elite leeks are only a good option when you're short on money. I plant diamondates 4 times a day, and now have over 1.600.000 food.

The trick is not to evolve every dragon to lvl 10. I evolve every unique dragon to lvl 7, and than only those that are good in the Arena to lvl 10.

And to get bombs, I evolve Dragons like Island or Water-fails to lvl 4, and then trade them for gems.