PDA

View Full Version : Answered Cupcake mania showing not available in Japan Apple Store..

Ginger14u
11-23-14, 04:47 PM
I keep trying to install thru game goal menu, only get blank window. When I try to install thru the drop down menu on TL games, it opened up on Apple Store w/ msg that the item is unavailable in Japan...
Playing on IPad Air, iOS 8.1.1..
Does anybody have the same issue?

PikaSquirrel
11-24-14, 11:57 AM
Make sure your local region matches the store region in your iTunes to prevent issues with these Goals.

Ginger14u
11-24-14, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=PikaSquirrel;1008158]Make sure your local region matches the store region in your iTunes to prevent issues with these

Thanks for helping.
1. I've tried that before as I'm working overseas...but if I chose JAPAN as the region, and reboot iPad, there is no cup mania goals in all games...
2. If I click on US, the cup mania goal reappear on all goals, but still can't download as I kept getting the same message from apps store.. It's not available in Japan.
3. However, when I searched for TL cup mania on apps store, got a hit but this TL cup mania IS LINKED TO "LINE" apps. And you need to register or log in "LINE" to be able to play TL cup mania. And I read in the forum if you download directly from apps store, you lose the gems bonus in all games.. is that true?
4. Is this a new trend for TL GAMES? linking the games to other apps?

PikaSquirrel
11-25-14, 11:25 AM
When you change your region to Japan, you will not see the Goal because it is not available in that country. If it is not available in your country, you will not be able to participate in this offer. We may have similar offers in the future where you can participate, but make sure your local region matches your store region in order to avoid these issues.

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

chobi49
11-26-14, 07:29 AM
When you change your region to Japan, you will not see the Goal because it is not available in that country. If it is not available in your country, you will not be able to participate in this offer. We may have similar offers in the future where you can participate, but make sure your local region matches your store region in order to avoid these issues.

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

I'm in Japan and have been playing this game until last night.
This morning I saw a message saying the game is in the process of upgrading and currently not available; when a new upgraded version is available I will be rewarded with gems.

The game is no longer listed in App Store.