PDA

View Full Version : Garage Sale between FS players????

sweetTpi2
11-23-14, 01:51 PM
I'd love to see some kind of sale between players in the community! For example, if someone doesn't want certain Halloween items/decorations they bought in past years & they are no longer available for sale in the design tab, that person could "sell" their item at a discounted rate (TL would probably need to set a fair price for each item). You could even sell items bought in the surprise chests that you got & don't want (happens all the time! I have 3 ugly couches! 75 gems down the drain, & I'm less likely to invest my gems in the surprise chests bc I have a slim chance of getting what I really want!!!)

Then other players could buy the item(s) at the discounted price & get exactly what they want! TL could take a portion of the sale. The currency should probably be gems. It would be a win-win for everyone!

Anyone else out there think this might be an interesting/fun option to add to make the game a little more exciting, especially if you find it fun to redesign your store??? I'm at level 99 & am getting really bored w same old, same old (as are a lot of my neighbors who are long time players!)

Fantabulous01
12-11-14, 11:17 AM
That's a great idea! I know that after redecorating, alot of us have items we no longer need.

linp825
12-22-14, 08:00 PM
HA! It will NEVER happen! Good idea tho! But u r surely dreaming. Sorry.