PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally buying coins with gems

gary0474
11-22-14, 07:59 PM
Does anyone else ever traded your gems for coins by mistake? I have done this a few times and it makes me so mad. It happens when I am tapping sparkles quickly and the bubble pops up offering to trade and the hand is quicker than the eye so before I see that it has popped up I've tapped it and traded 250 gems for more coins which I don't need. Why doesn't Teamlava have a bubble pop up and ask "do you want to exchange 250 gems for 35,000 coins? They do that in most apps when you make a purchase. I work so hard to get gems and it takes so much time to collect them, then poof they are gone. It really bothers me.

[S8] Regina
11-23-14, 08:46 PM
Does anyone else ever traded your gems for coins by mistake? I have done this a few times and it makes me so mad. It happens when I am tapping sparkles quickly and the bubble pops up offering to trade and the hand is quicker than the eye so before I see that it has popped up I've tapped it and traded 250 gems for more coins which I don't need. Why doesn't Teamlava have a bubble pop up and ask "do you want to exchange 250 gems for 35,000 coins? They do that in most apps when you make a purchase. I work so hard to get gems and it takes so much time to collect them, then poof they are gone. It really bothers me.

Sorry about that! For account matters, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you!