PDA

View Full Version : Are you getting any offers to install a new game and receive gems reward?

Mikachernova
11-22-14, 06:01 PM
Dear CS players please help me. I am not getting any offers to install a new game and receive gems reward for last one month. Last games were the halloween ones. Is something wrong with my CS or are you also not getting such offers?

Mikachernova
11-23-14, 02:09 AM
Hmmmm 50 views and no replies :). Guess you are not getting that offers too. Hope they will be back soon :)

ShibuyaCloth
11-23-14, 02:49 AM
Well sometimes it can take a coup,e of month before a new game comes out. So it is not abnormal to wait. We got a good wave last month, so I expect next will be around valentine.

Rainstorms45
11-23-14, 05:14 AM
I got a little game on mine to install but it has no mention of gems if I do..

Mikachernova
11-23-14, 05:15 AM
Ok . Thought a thanksgiving is a good opportunity to introduce new updates for games :))

PurpleScorpion76
11-23-14, 05:38 AM
Halloween was last bunch for me too. I was starting to wonder too! Good to know it's not unusual.

brenstal
11-23-14, 05:48 AM
I got a little game on mine to install but it has no mention of gems if I do..

If it's offered in your quest book, then after you install that game you will get another quest that gives you gems.

kooky panda
11-23-14, 08:55 AM
Dear CS players please help me. I am not getting any offers to install a new game and receive gems reward for last one month. Last games were the halloween ones. Is something wrong with my CS or are you also not getting such offers?

Promotional goals like this are sent out randomly. You may not get the offer each time. Hopefully you will receive the offer next time.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.