PDA

View Full Version : Question about certain rather early goals

addspydre
11-22-14, 05:22 PM
Hi, I just started playing the game, I'm level 14, and I have some questions about some of the goals.

For the Sir Pigglesworth objective, I had no problem getting golden eggs to drop off my chickens - as a matter of fact, I've had at least three drop, if not more. I finally figured out for the apple, I needed to use gems to purchase the apple tree, and I'm assuming the golden apple will drop one of these times I tend the tree instead of a regular apple, or in addition to a regular apple? As far as the Golden Nugget, I'm assuming that has to come from your mine? Is there a particular level the mine has to be? I just got my mine up to level 3 today. Or does this come from someplace else?

For Royal Proof, is the ONLY way to get this goal accomplished to turn in the 50 trade scrolls to get the deed? Or is there another way?

And finally, is it SUPPOSED to be so bloody rare to get truffles from the pigs, and Prime Cuts off the cows? At the rate I'm going, 30 Prime Cuts are going to take forever, although the truffles seem to be dropping quicker - I've gotten three of the six I need, whereas, with the Prime Cuts, I think I have 6/30, and I believe I've had that goal a week longer!

I THINK that's all my questions for now. Thank you.

Mikachernova
11-22-14, 06:18 PM
Golden nugget can come from mine, deep mine or cropping the stones( any kind).
For Royal proof the only way is to make trades and get trade tickets it will take a while, yes. Just have patience and make 2 hours trades.
Truffles from pigs are not very rare , especially from sr Piggleworth he drops them very often. And prime cuts are coming from time to time. Sheep give prime cuts more often then ordinary cow.

roguebee
11-22-14, 06:19 PM
The golden apple will drop in place of a regular apple, but be prepared to be real patient. It is a very rare drop.

Gold nuggets will come from the regular mine, deep mine, and from rock piles (both regular and iron rich).

I wouldn't worry about the Royal Proof quest for the near term. You have better things to use your trade permits for, like saving up for the tinkers' camp.

Yes, it seems like it will take forever to get the truffles and prime cuts.

ShibuyaCloth
11-23-14, 02:54 AM
The golden apple also drops form the magic garden. Now, the most difficult item to get will be the golden apple (just be lucky). Second will be to have enough tickets, it just takes time (no luck).

If you get royal animals from adventures, your truffles and prime cuts will overflow in no time.

shambalaya
11-23-14, 03:48 AM
Go for the tinker camp (99 tickets) instead of the royal chateau first. The tinker camp works as a workshop/potion shop combo. If you really need Royal points, you can build more towers or better yet, libraries, which will also be useful towards later goals. Especially once you save up enough gems to get a wizard school, you will need random drops from libraries to upgrade it in order to get more energy per collection. I know it is frustrating to wait for the golden apple, but I would still spend my gems towards the school instead of the apple tree.

As others mentioned the Golden apple also drops from the magic garden (1080 rp for the expansion), also the apple trees are rare drops from the feral lands adventure and the one with the caves (spicy feast). In almost two years of playing I now have 10 apple trees that came from adventures. Also bear in mind that it can take about 100 collections from the apple tree to get the Golden apple.

Good luck & have fun :-)

PurpleScorpion76
11-23-14, 03:07 PM
Shortly after getting the Royal Chateau I wished I'd saved for the tinker camp first, found a real need for it by the time I started getting close to needing it.

The golden apple I got from the magic garden after the second attempt. Think I was lucky in that respect, ended getting enough gems for a tree long after, and after I started getting multiple quests for oranges, lemons and apples. If you wait for sir pig to drop them you can wait too long, sister sister isn't a patch on these goals unless you have all 3 trees, they can be won from adventures if you're lucky enough, but I just succumbed and purchased all three with gems I'd won from quests. That's the only part of the game that annoys me, TL putting in quests that mean you really need to purchase some things with gems to finish the quest and not go nuts.