PDA

View Full Version : My crops don't show that they are watered although my neighbours have been watering

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:09 AM
Hi,

I have this problem for 2 days and it is still happening even after I rebooted my iPhone a few times.

My crops just don't show that they have been watered although many people including neighbours have dropped by to water.

The other weird thing is, my initially watered flowers (I don't collect them, have left them as they are for months)
suddenly and mysteriously become un-watered.

HELP!!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 04:10 AM
I have had the same problem too. For the last two days the water that I have been given disappears. HELP!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 09:24 PM
Hi,

I have this problem for 2 days and it is still happening even after I rebooted my iPhone a few times.

My crops just don't show that they have been watered although many people including neighbours have dropped by to water.

The other weird thing is, my initially watered flowers (I don't collect them, have left them as they are for months)
suddenly and mysteriously become un-watered.

HELP!!

I lost all the water from yesterday as well as today on my crops. notified their support department and was emailed a ticket number. Looks like this has been going on for close to 48 hrs now for several of us. I also tried rebooting game and turning phone off etc. Nothing like loosing all the hard work of your neighbors watering multiday crops for you. Kind of like getting a really low bonus day after day when you make sure you water all your neighbors and then water additional farms out in the community. There seems to be no consistency. I wish they would put as much energy into working out program problems as they do trying to get you to register for all their other games!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 11:13 PM
I'm having the same problem with water disappearing - very frustrating. It seems to of started happening with the Valentine's Day download!

Would like to know when the problem will be fixed??????????

Unregistered
02-01-11, 11:50 PM
I have had the same problem ... I have been to my farm ... seen the water on the fields and trees ... then 30 minutes later ... gone ....

This is and the constant force close problems is getting to be too much

tired of norman
02-02-11, 01:10 AM
never the less I will add myself to the list of people having this problem.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 01:27 AM
I have the same problem here, please solve this problem!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 03:25 AM
I have the same problem... DAS NERVT!!!!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:51 AM
Delete farm story v-day!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 08:10 AM
i had the same problem, my crops where watered but when i took another look a few ouhrs later te water was gone!

anne662
02-02-11, 09:13 AM
my water????!!!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:23 AM
Look like the valentime version is bugging, since than no more water for the farm and empire story is having the same bug! Help

Unregistered
02-08-11, 03:37 PM
Another victim of disappearing water here.