PDA

View Full Version : Animal is lost while being moved but still appears in the album

Skyanor
11-22-14, 05:33 AM
StormId: Skyanor
FFS name: _____Salvarion

iphone 5s iOS 8.1.1
Fantasy Story 1.4.

I moved one of my Ruby Razorbacks from a small gem habitat to my Haunted Hollow habitat. Afterwards I sold my (empty) gem habitat. The Ruby Razorback still stayed on its former place even without any habitat. I restarted my device and it thereafter I deleted and reinstalled the game. Then it dissapeared from my forest but in my album it says that I have still 16 Ruby Razorbacks although there are only 15 left. I updated to iOS 8.1.1 but there are still only 15 Ruby Razorbacks in my forest(2x7 in small gems habitats+1 in big gem habitat=15total) and 16 in my album!

I would highly appreciate to get my lost Ruby Razorback back,

with best regards

Skyanor

[S8] Regina
11-24-14, 11:54 AM

iphone 5s iOS 8.1.1
Fantasy Story 1.4.

I moved one of my Ruby Razorbacks from a small gem habitat to my Haunted Hollow habitat. Afterwards I sold my (empty) gem habitat. The Ruby Razorback still stayed on its former place even without any habitat. I restarted my device and it thereafter I deleted and reinstalled the game. Then it dissapeared from my forest but in my album it says that I have still 16 Ruby Razorbacks although there are only 15 left. I updated to iOS 8.1.1 but there are still only 15 Ruby Razorbacks in my forest(2x7 in small gems habitats+1 in big gem habitat=15total) and 16 in my album!

with best regards

Skyanor

We're taking a look into this matter, please don't be alarmed if your account is back to level 1! Thank you!

[S8] Regina
11-24-14, 12:27 PM

iphone 5s iOS 8.1.1
Fantasy Story 1.4.

with best regards

Skyanor

Hi Skyanor! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account. When you do write in a ticket, please PM me the Ticket # so that we can assist you right away. Thank you!

Skyanor
11-24-14, 02:03 PM
Dear Regina,

thank you very much for your quick reply. I emailed this issue to support@teamlava.com .

Kindly,

Skyanor

[S8] Regina
11-24-14, 06:25 PM
Dear Regina,

thank you very much for your quick reply. I emailed this issue to support@teamlava.com .

Kindly,

Skyanor

Thank you!

Skyanor
11-26-14, 01:32 AM
Dear Regina,

the problem was fixed, and i got my Ruby Razorback back :)
Thank you and team lava for the great support.

with best regards

Skyanor

[S8] Regina
11-26-14, 11:31 AM
Dear Regina,

the problem was fixed, and i got my Ruby Razorback back :)
Thank you and team lava for the great support.

with best regards

Skyanor

Glad it worked out! :)