PDA

View Full Version : Answered Cupcake Mania Goal Missing

ArcadiaTofu
11-21-14, 11:19 PM
My mother and I both play CS and yesterday she got the Cupcake Mania goal but I did not :(

I managed to get the goal for both Bingo and FFS, but Castle Story remains illusive. Why was I able to get that specific goal for two Storm 8 games, but not Castle Story? :\

And, more importantly, is there a way to correct this so I can get the gems I've earned making it up to Level 54 in Cupcake Mania? I was under the assumption that rushing through the Cupcake Mania levels would eventually net me some gems also in CS, but either somethings wonky with CS, or the goal wasn't given to me for some reason >.<

Please help!

[S8] Elsa
11-24-14, 12:32 PM
Some goals may not be available to all players.

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

zenobia42
11-25-14, 09:02 AM
WHY do some of us not get this goal??? It is the epitome of being unfair IMO. Why do my neighbors get the opportunity to get 75 gems (from other goals that are only opened after beginning the "download and play this game" quest) and players like me and ArcadiaTofu ZERO?

The irony of this is that these marketing strategies actually work on me if I am deemed one of the ones allowed to receive the offer. Six months ago the only S8/TL game I played was Castle Story. Now, thanks to those offers, I play 3 other TL games every day, and actually make purchases in them. So there is a better than average chance if I were given the offer it would result in me giving TL more money. And yet I am denied the opportunity. In what universe is this a fair way to treat ANY customer, no less one who has made MANY purchases in various TL games? WHY would I continue to spend money on any of these games if I am treated unfairly by the company, denied the opportunity for gems that other players get?

These are not rhetorical questions. I really would like to know why some of us get the offer and some do not. What is the criteria for determining who gets a boon and who gets shafted?

kayamanda
01-25-16, 06:23 PM
I. Having the same problem I'm on level 447 it tells me to get 6 of the red monster things but there ain't 6 there is only 5 so I can't complete the level

SpiritWind00
01-25-16, 10:33 PM
I. Having the same problem I'm on level 447 it tells me to get 6 of the red monster things but there ain't 6 there is only 5 so I can't complete the level

You need to post in the right forum if you want help.... Here is the link from Social Arcade: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?289-Cupcake-Mania