PDA

View Full Version : Construction Worker/Part Drops

laceylaine
11-21-14, 03:22 PM
I'm adjusting to the new layout of the game and I'm finding the construction worker has been turned away a couple times because there weren't enough seats in my restaurant for him when he popped in. Kinda frustrating when you're waiting for him so you can finally get a random part, and he leaves without getting to sit down. Also he's given me a lump sum of coins a couple times instead of a part. While I enjoy getting gifts of free coins, I wish that just the regular customers would periodically drop the large sums of coins, and that the construction worker strictly just drops parts.

I would also like to thank any mods that helped us with our issues and teamlava for listening to our concerns. While I don't think I received the original amount of upgrades back for my stores and also think the games is in need of improving, I appreciate that some things were changed and it's definitely a step in the right direction. Looking forward to seeing how this game goes.

laceylaine
11-21-14, 03:26 PM
Oh forgot! Thank you for bringing back the seafood shop, I was so glad to see that!

FrozenTurtle
11-21-14, 05:10 PM
I'm adjusting to the new layout of the game and I'm finding the construction worker has been turned away a couple times because there weren't enough seats in my restaurant for him when he popped in. Kinda frustrating when you're waiting for him so you can finally get a random part, and he leaves without getting to sit down. Also he's given me a lump sum of coins a couple times instead of a part. While I enjoy getting gifts of free coins, I wish that just the regular customers would periodically drop the large sums of coins, and that the construction worker strictly just drops parts.

I would also like to thank any mods that helped us with our issues and teamlava for listening to our concerns. While I don't think I received the original amount of upgrades back for my stores and also think the games is in need of improving, I appreciate that some things were changed and it's definitely a step in the right direction. Looking forward to seeing how this game goes.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass this along to the team. In the meantime, I suggest adding as may tables and chairs that are available at your level. Thanks! :)

melis007
11-23-14, 12:12 PM
what about the hammers you need to upgrade and expand??? the little construction dude drops them too????

FrozenTurtle
11-24-14, 12:58 PM
what about the hammers you need to upgrade and expand??? the little construction dude drops them too????

Yep! The Construction Worker will also drop Hammers. :)

EBJW
11-26-14, 03:14 AM
I open my game, see the worker sitting at a table, waiting to be served. While he gets served a pop-up shows up telling me to download a game; when I remove it my worker is gone, somebody else is having his dinner... So no material-drop... And I allready disliked this part of the game, incidents like these don't make it better..... :(

By the way: why aren't there female construction workers....?! :rolleyes:

ditzygypsy2
11-26-14, 07:41 AM
So I just found I have seeds. Where did they come from and how can I make sure I get more?

thienchau
11-27-14, 03:51 AM
So I just found I have seeds. Where did they come from and how can I make sure I get more?

Ohhh I've been looking for seeds for the garden too! But seem cant find them. The instruction in the garden is quite confusing. It looks like it can be collected from General store but it's not. Plus I think the instruction sequence is wrong (shouldn't it be "craft spices" is the first step and not the last?

EBJW
11-27-14, 05:12 AM
Ohhh I've been looking for seeds for the garden too! But seem cant find them. The instruction in the garden is quite confusing. It looks like it can be collected from General store but it's not. Plus I think the instruction sequence is wrong (shouldn't it be "craft spices" is the first step and not the last?

I build the garden this morning, and was confused as well... :confused:
Seeds, of course! But where? When? What else? >> I'll open a new thread, hoping somebody helps us out.....!?!

EBJW
11-27-14, 11:33 AM
I'm not happy at all with that workman delivery system... The last 5, 6 times: all problems >> he comes in, there's no seat, he disappears without giving // he comes in, takes a seat, glitch, workman gone, another person has taken his seat // I open the game, see him sitting at a table, but he walks away, without giving // I just collected and got nails, glitch, nails gone, disappeared from the toolbox.
If this deliverysystem doesn't get better, I'm giving up....