PDA

View Full Version : Treasure toucan not giving gems

flutterbymermaid
11-21-14, 01:06 PM
I purchased the treasure toucan on the first day it was available, I have raised it up to level 12 and I have not collected any gems from it yet I always have +0 to collect. I'm sure I should have some gems by now I have already written to team lava about this problem they say it sounds like a sync error and I need to close and reopen my game and that should take care of it they also say that they are unable to restore any lost coins, items, or collectables during sync errors. But I do shut down and restart my game every day so how can it be that? But whatever is causing my problem I'm not getting any gems does anyone have any ideas? Getting very cranky about not getting my gems.😡

[S8] Regina
11-21-14, 01:28 PM
I purchased the treasure toucan on the first day it was available, I have raised it up to level 12 and I have not collected any gems from it yet I always have +0 to collect. I'm sure I should have some gems by now I have already written to team lava about this problem they say it sounds like a sync error and I need to close and reopen my game and that should take care of it they also say that they are unable to restore any lost coins, items, or collectables during sync errors. But I do shut down and restart my game every day so how can it be that? But whatever is causing my problem I'm not getting any gems does anyone have any ideas? Getting very cranky about not getting my gems.��

For a Level 12 Treasure Toucan, you will be able to collect 2 Gems per 3 Days. So you will need to collect in about a day and half to see +1 Gem. Additionally, there will be a Gem icon above the habitat (like when other habitats have the Coin icon that is ready for collecting), and once you tap on the Gem icon, you will collect the Gems.

If you are still not collecting Gems from your creature, please let us know again. Thank you!

flutterbymermaid
11-21-14, 04:34 PM
I have not seen a gem icon above my habitat yet. I have yet to see anything that allows me to collect gems I know I've had this creature for long enough to have gotten something out of it.

arikatu
11-21-14, 05:33 PM
Possibly... I think the time counter resets every time you put it through the Evolution Flower. Perhaps that's part of the problem?

[S8] Regina
11-21-14, 07:36 PM
I have not seen a gem icon above my habitat yet. I have yet to see anything that allows me to collect gems I know I've had this creature for long enough to have gotten something out of it.

Please leave the Treasure Toucan habitat alone for a couple days so that Gems can start to accumulate. If after a few days, you still do not see a Gem icon above the habitat to collect, please let us know again. Thank you!

jim23cash
11-22-14, 12:16 PM
Regina;1007020']Please leave the Treasure Toucan habitat alone for a couple days so that Gems can start to accumulate. If after a few days, you still do not see a Gem icon above the habitat to collect, please let us know again. Thank you!

Regina, could you please clarify what actions restart the timer?
Does it restart when:
You feed it?
You battle with it?
You evolve it?
You breed with it?
You add another animal to habitat?
Thank you for clarifying!
Annie :D

Juanqui90
11-22-14, 09:21 PM
Hi. I've had the exact same problem. It hasn't been in the evolution flower for ages, and I've even tried moving mine into a different habitat, and still nothing. I'd appreciate any help, it's been about 4 days since I've moved it, and it hasn't been in the flower. I got it the day it was released.

Juanqui90
11-24-14, 12:46 PM
Hi again, other than feed my toucan (now Level 14) I still haven't gotten any gems from it and haven't touched it in ages. I paid money for the gems to buy it (I didn't know you could breed it at the time). Is there anything that can be done from your end please? Thanks.

[S8] Regina
11-24-14, 05:17 PM
Regina, could you please clarify what actions restart the timer?
Does it restart when:
You feed it?
You battle with it?
You evolve it?
You breed with it?
You add another animal to habitat?
Thank you for clarifying!
Annie :D

If you breed or evolve the Treasure Toucan, the Timer freezes, and starts at the same time again when you put it back into the habitat.

[S8] Regina
11-24-14, 05:22 PM
Hi again, other than feed my toucan (now Level 14) I still haven't gotten any gems from it and haven't touched it in ages. I paid money for the gems to buy it (I didn't know you could breed it at the time). Is there anything that can be done from your end please? Thanks.

This is what the Treasure Toucan should look like when it's ready to be collected:

http://i.imgur.com/Lyi35XU.png

If you keep tapping on it and says +0, it's not ready yet. It will give you Gems every 3 days.

Juanqui90
11-25-14, 12:52 AM
Hi Regina. I've been playing Fantasy Forest since it came out, as well as Dragon Story so I know what it's meant to look like. I've had the toucan for easily over a week and it's not giving me gems at all. Its not me, it's not working. It's Level 14 now so I should have at least had a few gems by now, and I'm a bit annoyed because I spent real money to buy the gems for the toucan in the hope I'd make more gems. Is there anything you can do to help?

flutterbymermaid
11-25-14, 09:21 AM
To everyone that's having trouble collecting gems I finally collected some from mine. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work but from my experience with it if you evolve the bird the timer resets ( I expected that ), I'm not sure about breeding or battling ( since I haven't done either one yet ), if you feed the bird the timer resets, I believe if you touch the habitat at all the timer resets, it probably would reset if you added another animal to the habitat. What I'm doing now is waiting the full 3 days ( while being very careful to not touch the habitat ) so I can collect my 2 gems, then I feed the bird all the food I have collected during that time. I personally don't think these rules were explained very clearly so I hope you all find this post helpful and good luck with your games. 😸

[S8] Regina
11-25-14, 11:32 AM
To everyone that's having trouble collecting gems I finally collected some from mine. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work but from my experience with it if you evolve the bird the timer resets ( I expected that ), I'm not sure about breeding or battling ( since I haven't done either one yet ), if you feed the bird the timer resets, I believe if you touch the habitat at all the timer resets, it probably would reset if you added another animal to the habitat. What I'm doing now is waiting the full 3 days ( while being very careful to not touch the habitat ) so I can collect my 2 gems, then I feed the bird all the food I have collected during that time. I personally don't think these rules were explained very clearly so I hope you all find this post helpful and good luck with your games. ��

If you breed or evolve the Treasure Toucan, the Timer freezes, and starts at the same time again when you put it back into the habitat. The Time does not reset when you add another creature to its habitat.

[S8] Regina
11-25-14, 11:33 AM
Hi Regina. I've been playing Fantasy Forest since it came out, as well as Dragon Story so I know what it's meant to look like. I've had the toucan for easily over a week and it's not giving me gems at all. Its not me, it's not working. It's Level 14 now so I should have at least had a few gems by now, and I'm a bit annoyed because I spent real money to buy the gems for the toucan in the hope I'd make more gems. Is there anything you can do to help?

We'll take a look into your account!

Juanqui90
11-25-14, 12:59 PM
Regina;1008647']We'll take a look into your account!
Thank a lot, I'd appreciate that:)

I'll try the tip above of not feeding it though too. It shouldnt make a difference because I can feed and collect from all the others, but it's worth a shot.

georgia864
11-26-14, 01:02 PM
Regina;1008321']If you breed or evolve the Treasure Toucan, the Timer freezes, and starts at the same time again when you put it back into the habitat.

I evolved my toucan to level 12 too, but it has been in it's habitat without being fed or touched for 6 days. Teamlava claims wait 24 more hours. They promised gems and are not giving them as promised for the money I paid. They need to fix their bug.

[S8] Regina
11-26-14, 01:15 PM
I evolved my toucan to level 12 too, but it has been in it's habitat without being fed or touched for 6 days. Teamlava claims wait 24 more hours. They promised gems and are not giving them as promised for the money I paid. They need to fix their bug.

We'll take a look at this!

Juanqui90
11-26-14, 10:52 PM
I actually got my first gem from it this morning. Hopefully all is good now. Not sure whether it's because I didn't feed it or something was done to my account, but thanks just the same :)