PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Liloze
12-02-14, 09:02 AM
My second feast was a sweet feast. The knights are going hunting for a burning ember tomorrow.

Aha! That was you who got my sweet feast ! lol Good luck with the hunt, been hunting for it for a whole year now, I have this big temptation to pay 80 gems and hatch the egg lol, but where would be the fun in doing so ?!
So back to crossing the Desert Sands...

Liloze
12-02-14, 09:07 AM
Loved this event. I was one of the lucky ones who was able to finish early due to being stocked up for the beginning steps. So far dropped a sweet feast (which found my last part for the burning ember quest!) and a mercury feast.

Now That is a WOOHOO moment :D

shambalaya
12-02-14, 09:30 AM
Has anyone used gems to complete the final upgrade to the table? I'm wondering how many gems it would be to get past those 4 pumpkin pies I won't be able to make now that the goals have expired. My table is only level three, so I'd have to gem through the final two upgrades to complete and am wondering if it's worth it. :confused:

I heard that the pumpkin pies are 10 gems each, so 40 gems total to upgrade from level 4 to 5.

tuffyjkitten
12-02-14, 10:19 AM
First drop was a Mercury feast. Nice!!

PurpleScorpion76
12-02-14, 11:21 AM
Aha! That was you who got my sweet feast ! lol Good luck with the hunt, been hunting for it for a whole year now, I have this big temptation to pay 80 gems and hatch the egg lol, but where would be the fun in doing so ?!

Not necessarily, I got my second feast today and it was a sweet feast. :)

reliquary
12-02-14, 11:30 AM
Sweet, Mercury, and ....Sweet........sweet!
The table and new cauldron are the best things on the board! I get so happy tapping them<3
And new expansions!
Can't wait to see what the developers have for us next....."Xmas Love Shack!?!"

nuttyangel_69
12-02-14, 02:08 PM
I was doing the thanksgiving goals and just went onto another section if the quests, I had 2 days on the clock and a couple of minutes later after collecting something from my workshop for another (unrelated) task I popped back to my menu to see what I had to do next and it said it had expired!!!
From 2 days to expired in less than 2 minutes!!
Not happy!!!!

PikaSquirrel
12-02-14, 02:16 PM
These Thanksgiving Goals expired yesterday at 11:30 AM PST.

tanbi1
12-02-14, 03:05 PM
Do we know how much gem upgrades cost yet please?

atiragram
12-02-14, 04:28 PM
Which level are you? For lvl 4 -> lvl 5 you need 4 pumpkin pies that cost 10 gems each, i.e. 40 gems (plus some crafting of normal items like bread). I think that for 3 -> 4 you needed 8 biscuits with jam which where 8 gems each, but I'm not sure anymore if that was actually the prize. Ah and candles if I rember right, had those ready so no idea how much. Seems like 3 to 4 is more expensive, around 80-100 gems. But if you are lvl 3 I personally would still go for it, provided you have some gems stocked. If it's still worth it from lvl 2 I can't tell.

dragon2046
12-02-14, 04:43 PM
Sweet, Mercury, and ....Sweet........sweet!
The table and new cauldron are the best things on the board! I get so happy tapping them<3
And new expansions!
Can't wait to see what the developers have for us next....."Xmas Love Shack!?!"

Me too! Love the cauldron and table they are awesome! Can't wait for Xmas either :)

cole7286
12-02-14, 05:04 PM
First drop: Spicy Feast :)

Liloze
12-02-14, 06:03 PM
Not necessarily, I got my second feast today and it was a sweet feast. :)

So It was you not Roguebee lol Happy for you :) whatever the table drops is great really :D
I am loving this Bountiful table :o

labsandboxers
12-02-14, 07:30 PM
Will the table keep dropping items or will it revert to just coins?

roguebee
12-02-14, 07:50 PM
So It was you not Roguebee lol Happy for you :) whatever the table drops is great really :D
I am loving this Bountiful table :o

I wasn't too sure with how my knights get after an evening with Thurston at the Tavern. I wouldn't have put it past them...

SpiritWind00
12-02-14, 07:51 PM
Will the table keep dropping items or will it revert to just coins?

A fully upgraded table will keep dropping feasts.... And we all say 'huzzah!'

If it's not fully upgraded, it will not drop feasts. I don't know about coins for unfinished tables, maybe someone else could post about that.

gilachaya
12-02-14, 08:07 PM

I've had the ember for months and been waiting for the egg. Today I finally got the egg. . It was a really happy surprise. Two days ago I was about to pay the 100 gems.

I really love the drops from the table!!

happp123
12-02-14, 09:57 PM
I've had the ember for months and been waiting for the egg. Today I finally got the egg. . It was a really happy surprise. Two days ago I was about to pay the 100 gems.

What kind of dragon will you hatch? I have 2 orange eggs and no ember. Can you hatch an Alicorn?

meme1098
12-02-14, 10:07 PM
It hatches a regular dragon. Alicorns are only crafted in the Love Shack from Valentines 2013 or bought in the market place for gems.

happp123
12-02-14, 10:15 PM
It hatches a regular dragon. Alicorns are only crafted in the Love Shack from Valentines 2013 or bought in the market place for gems.

Thank you!!!😀

Tavalah
12-02-14, 11:18 PM
Correct..... You may in the future use gems to finish it. Sorry to hear you may not finish.

I got my iPad as a Christmas gift last year so have been playing less than a year. Will this quest come back around next year and give us a chance to finish the table? Will any of them?

SpiritWind00
12-03-14, 12:29 AM
I got my iPad as a Christmas gift last year so have been playing less than a year. Will this quest come back around next year and give us a chance to finish the table? Will any of them?

No quest has been repeated yet, no, but some of the same materials have been used again in different ones. Just wait until you accumulate some gems and finish it off when you can. There are some previous posts about how much it would cost to use gems. Maybe ask for an iTunes card for Christmas!

GC5410
12-03-14, 03:11 AM

Is there another way to get an alicorn? I have 2, but I only bought 1 (special offer value pack that was actually a good deal for a change!) so not sure where I got the other from (I don't have the love shack and I definitely only bought 1).

gilachaya
12-03-14, 05:48 AM
Is there another way to get an alicorn? I have 2, but I only bought 1 (special offer value pack that was actually a good deal for a change!) so not sure where I got the other from (I don't have the love shack and I definitely only bought 1).

There was a quest a where you could earn one.

roguebee
12-03-14, 06:10 AM
Oh well, I thought maybe my luck would change with the first Sweet Feast from the table and I'd get a Burning Ember. Nope! Oh, well, I'll just have to tell the kitchens they need to make another Sweet Feast while hoping the table drops another in the near future.

septemberstorm777
12-03-14, 09:10 AM
I never got the pumpkins for the pie to finish the feast tabe will I still get them

Thorgal
12-03-14, 11:30 AM
A fully upgraded table will keep dropping feasts.... And we all say 'huzzah!'

If it's not fully upgraded, it will not drop feasts. I don't know about coins for unfinished tables, maybe someone else could post about that.

Yes but my haunted house (level 5) only gives money after the halloween event. So I understand why one could ask the same question about the table.

Liloze
12-03-14, 11:33 AM
I wasn't too sure with how my knights get after an evening with Thurston at the Tavern. I wouldn't have put it past them...

Lol Oh yeah with the beer flowing, they might have gotten into some mischief lol

Liloze
12-03-14, 11:38 AM

Awesome :D
Yep it is so tempting to pay gems for it, but I am sticking to my decision, mayhap I will get lucky :)
Besides I have the table now it might drop me a sweet feast soon ( crossing fingers and toes and eyes even lol )

Liloze
12-03-14, 11:44 AM
Yes but my haunted house (level 5) only gives money after the halloween event. So I understand why one could ask the same question about the table.

Collect from your Haunted Hall as often as possible, if you are not maxed out on Earth Wisp / Lantern they will drop for you. :D
I have collected since the new expansions, 2 Wisp lanterns and more than 4 Earth Wisps :)

fluffybutter007
12-03-14, 12:13 PM

I normally only get coins from my haunted hall, but I did get a Lumin essence yesterday. I always collect from it since you never know when you'll get one of those rare drops. :)

Though I had to gem the last bit (finals on top of Thanksgiving really took away valuable gaming time lol), I'm enjoying my table! Got a hearty feast this morning. :D

atiragram
12-03-14, 02:08 PM
I never got the pumpkins for the pie to finish the feast tabe will I still get them
No you won't get pumpkins anymore, but you can buy pumpkin pies for 10 gems each and upgrade your table. It will be 40 gems in total. I had the same problem, not enough pumpkins / pies so I used gems to upgrade it, I think a feast every second day is definitely worth it.

CharmOfLea
12-03-14, 02:39 PM
Collect from your Haunted Hall as often as possible, if you are not maxed out on Earth Wisp / Lantern they will drop for you. :D
I have collected since the new expansions, 2 Wisp lanterns and more than 4 Earth Wisps :)

Have they increased the rare drop rate for the HH? I collected for weeks from it (multiple times a day), never got anything and ended up putting it in storage. Maybe I should take it back out?

Liloze
12-03-14, 03:03 PM
Have they increased the rare drop rate for the HH? I collected for weeks from it (multiple times a day), never got anything and ended up putting it in storage. Maybe I should take it back out?

Don't know if they increased the drop rate, but I wasn't collecting from it since I was maxed out on Earth Wisp /Lantern.
But with the new expansions I started collecting and got those :) maybe I was lucky!
Today I got one Earth Wisp...until now :)
If you are expanding and needing the items then yes definitely take it back out :D

CharmOfLea
12-03-14, 03:11 PM
Don't know if they increased the drop rate, but I wasn't collecting from it since I was maxed out on Earth Wisp /Lantern.
But with the new expansions I started collecting and got those :) maybe I was lucky!
Today I got one Earth Wisp...until now :)
If you are expanding and needing the items then yes definitely take it back out :D

Alright, I'll give it a new try. Yes, I'm expanding. At Level 35 now and have lots of expansions ahead of me. Coal at the moment is more precious to me than golden nuggets. ;)

Liloze
12-03-14, 03:25 PM
Alright, I'll give it a new try. Yes, I'm expanding. At Level 35 now and have lots of expansions ahead of me. Coal at the moment is more precious to me than golden nuggets. ;)

I just collected from HH, and got nothing this time. So it is not a sure drop.

Good luck :D

transberry
12-03-14, 04:06 PM

For me it's glimmer dust that's impossible to get

Liloze
12-03-14, 04:26 PM
For me it's glimmer dust that's impossible to get

If you don't have the glimmer-trove, then you need to buy the red Mushroom circles, ( coins) ( if you don't want to spend gems on a glimmer trove ) and collect from them, it is not a sure drop but they do give glimmer dust now and then :)

snlps
12-03-14, 05:46 PM
I was only able to upgrade the table until level three . To upgrade to level 4 is 40 gems. Any body know how many gems it will take to fully upgrade it?

SpiritWind00
12-03-14, 06:44 PM
I was only able to upgrade the table until level three . To upgrade to level 4 is 40 gems. Any body know how many gems it will take to fully upgrade it?

Just check back over the last few pages, I'm sure I saw a few posts on that! :)

snlps
12-03-14, 07:31 PM
Just check back over the last few pages, I'm sure I saw a few posts on that! :)

Thanks! I think I found my answer!

Thorgal
12-03-14, 11:27 PM

I have collected over 50 times and today was the first time I got an earth wisp. I guess I'm been quite unlucky but say the drop rate is 1 out of 5 then haunted house is a pure energy waster, i.e you are better of collecting other stuff with better return rate.

The table on the other hand is fab! 4 feast so far and none them simple feast!

mnjcafe
12-04-14, 05:10 AM
I love the table too! Have mostly been getting hearty feasts, but I got a spicy one yesterday! Woohoo!

roguebee
12-04-14, 07:12 AM
Picked up a Mercury feast last night and sent my knights to the Feral Lands, hoping I guessed right for today's update.

blabla9337
12-04-14, 07:30 AM
Sorry if this questions has already been asked,but I couldn't find an answer on the last few pages.does the harvest table still drop anything other than coins after the goal expired?i harvested 4 times now and haven't got anything:(
just wondering whether it's faulty or just reeeally low in drop rates?or stopped working altogether?

roguebee
12-04-14, 09:32 AM
At level 5 it drops a feast every 2 days.

Liloze
12-04-14, 10:34 AM
I have collected over 50 times and today was the first time I got an earth wisp. I guess I'm been quite unlucky but say the drop rate is 1 out of 5 then haunted house is a pure energy waster, i.e you are better of collecting other stuff with better return rate.

The table on the other hand is fab! 4 feast so far and none them simple feast!

Well for me it was 1 out of 3 :D but I guess I was lucky lol
As for the B.Table I got 2 simple feasts twice ...so you see :) Just a matter of luck lol :D

zenobia42
12-04-14, 01:15 PM
The Thanksgiving Feast has been good to me. So far I have gotten TWO sweet feasts and just now a mercury feast. :D :D :D

blabla9337
12-04-14, 04:00 PM
What lucky people you are!My table is at level one still,I didn't know I could upgrade it,and now all the required material is available for gems only:(

SpiritWind00
12-04-14, 04:14 PM
What lucky people you are!My table is at level one still,I didn't know I could upgrade it,and now all the required material is available for gems only:(

I am sorry to hear that. It's always a good idea to check the first page of a thread. this will give you an overview of the new goal and the requirements.

leeloola
12-04-14, 07:23 PM
I'm wondering if there is any point in building up my table now the goals are over. I was only starting out a few weeks ago and had no wool therefore couldn't make the table cloth and the thing is a waste of space, really, giving 50 coins every two days. My question is, first, is it even possible to finish it now, and second, if it is, should I? Does it bring in feasts every two days? If it does, I would probably keep it...

bookadey
12-04-14, 07:51 PM
I think it is worth it. A feast every 2 days saves tons of time from the kitchens. Check out the sticky about the Thanksgiving Goals. The gem cost is discussed and merits of having the table at level 5.
(Sorry, I don't know how to post links to make it easier to find)

SpiritWind00
12-04-14, 08:14 PM
I'm wondering if there is any point in building up my table now the goals are over. I was only starting out a few weeks ago and had no wool therefore couldn't make the table cloth and the thing is a waste of space, really, giving 50 coins every two days. My question is, first, is it even possible to finish it now, and second, if it is, should I? Does it bring in feasts every two days? If it does, I would probably keep it...

In the long run, I think we all agree that the table is worth upgrading. You can take your time though as you will need to use gems to finish it. Can you put it into storage (Edit mode)? At Level 5, the table drops a feast every 2 days yes. At levels 1-4, only coins. there are some posts over the last few pages which tell you how many gems it would take to finish each level.

poopher
12-05-14, 05:37 PM
I just wanted to thank TL for the bountiful table as a reward! It is clear you heard some of the feedback on the previous goal rewards and have increased the value of the rewards for all our hard work. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

inxieq
12-08-14, 10:31 PM
It is 90 gems to get it to lv 2 and 120 to lvl 3 I don't know how much gems to get to level 4 but to get to level 5 is 40 gems. I am in the same position as you and I am upgrading with gems.

CoalCountry
12-14-14, 05:59 PM

It IS worth upgrading, even if you must store it for a while until you save enough gems. I did the same thing with the Reindeer Stable last year. Couldn't finish it, so I stored it. Because I refuse to leave unfinished items in my kingdom. Then this year I got it out to see if I could finish upgrading, and I did. It drops ice cream, sugar, etc every day. Over time, it builds up. And the Bountiful Table drops COMPLETE FEASTS! Even though it is just every 2 days, as I stated, it accumulates over time, and will be well worth it!

twyz
12-16-14, 08:30 AM
I believe level 4 to 5 is 130 coins. Its 8 biscuits with jam at 10 each and 4 wax candles at 10 each and the giant chicken or something for 10?. I got the wax done and the giant chicken but had to pay for the biscuits. So it sounds like just under 400gems to upgrade it from L1. At that point its up to you to decide if its worth the gems. For me it was only 80 gems for jam and biscuits and 40 for pumpkin pie so 120 coins, 75 of which came from the most recent bubble fish game for me. So well worth it to me. I just need 20 more coins for my last two pies and I will have the table.

dangerb0y
02-17-15, 11:16 AM
Just to clarify. Level 3 to 4 is 129 gems.

CuteTali
03-07-15, 12:12 AM
Is it worth it to upgrade a bountiful table that's only level 1 without any of the special items?

Can anyone with info and screenshots please compile a post with the gems required for each level?

Sheeba8188
04-07-16, 02:12 PM
Does anyone have a gem count of items required from lvl 2 to lvl 5 currently levelling thus building so it will drop feasts

EDIT: LEVEL 2 TO 3 IS 120 GEMS
LEVEL 3 TO 4 IS 129 GEMS
LEVEL 4 TO 5 IS 40 GEMS