PDA

View Full Version : Quest conpletions looping - made me lose 500 gold

trauma46
11-21-14, 05:13 AM
I am getting a problem with Quests showing up as completed - it happens every now and then and usually when I visit neighbours. Yesterday it happened, I clicked to go back home , it kept happening and I didnt realise that the game had actually sent me back home, then I clicked on the Ice age quest thinking it was a completion one and accidentally spent 500 gold buying an ice age dragon.
It is INCREDIBLY annoying to come up with constant quests showing as completed - when it loops it basically hardly lets you do anything else except complete the quests.
Please could you resolve this before I lose another load of very hard earned gold ;(

[S8] Regina
11-21-14, 12:52 PM
I am getting a problem with Quests showing up as completed - it happens every now and then and usually when I visit neighbours. Yesterday it happened, I clicked to go back home , it kept happening and I didnt realise that the game had actually sent me back home, then I clicked on the Ice age quest thinking it was a completion one and accidentally spent 500 gold buying an ice age dragon.
It is INCREDIBLY annoying to come up with constant quests showing as completed - when it loops it basically hardly lets you do anything else except complete the quests.
Please could you resolve this before I lose another load of very hard earned gold ;(

Sorry about that! We're forwarded this Quest completion issue over to the team for further investigation.

In regards to your Gold Bars, for account matters, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you!

dragonstarfury
11-22-14, 01:46 AM
I'm getting the same loop when I go to neighbors.

trauma46
11-22-14, 07:25 AM
Regina;1006677']Sorry about that! We're forwarded this Quest completion issue over to the team for further investigation.

In regards to your Gold Bars, for account matters, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you!

Thanks for answering.