PDA

View Full Version : Hardware store?

EBJW
11-21-14, 12:21 AM
I need parts to build (veggie market) and expand. Help says: buy them at the hardware store. But I can't find the hardware store! Where is it? Must I build it first?

markusdlv
11-21-14, 07:46 AM
I'm having the same problem. Currently level 11 and I can't expand my restaurant or open the veggie shop because I need blueprints. At first I thought I would be able to get the blueprints by tapping the blue collar workers visiting my restaurant, but they only provide nails (got 14 of them)

PartyScout
11-21-14, 12:24 PM
Good Question.

They took away the hardware store.

laceylaine
11-21-14, 03:08 PM
If you've downloaded the latest update, there's a construction worker who comes in as a guest in your restaurant and sits downs. A toolbox will appear over his head, click it and he will drop a random part or money. He has a yellow hard hat on and comes in every few minutes.

EBJW
11-22-14, 08:01 AM
Thanx for telling :)

orleansparish
11-22-14, 04:32 PM
I deleted this game again. No hardware store and one useless customer to give us parts means..buy gems so you can okay fitfully. I don't think so. I'll check in from time to time to see if something has improved but I'm over it already.

EBJW
11-23-14, 02:49 AM
I deleted this game again. No hardware store and one useless customer to give us parts means..buy gems so you can okay fitfully. I don't think so. I'll check in from time to time to see if something has improved but I'm over it already.

Don't like the randomness... Waiting for blueprints: but all I get is nails, planks and coins... Wait, and wait, and wait....