PDA

View Full Version : Retry option when breeding?

poisonelf520
11-20-14, 08:29 PM
It would be very helpful to add a "Retry" feature to breeding. That way we don't have to scroll through to find the same combination when trying for a specific animal.

Thank you!:D

inespay
11-25-14, 05:21 AM
I like this idea!

rhiv
11-29-14, 06:01 PM
This is something I've been wanting myself. Many other games that involve breeding animals/monsters/whatever have the "retry" option and it makes trying to get specific animals much more convenient, especially when the list to choose breeding pairs is less and less easily navigable the more animals you have.

mymummy789
05-05-15, 02:05 AM
please could we have a "try again" button to enable breeding the same pair again when trying for something specific? I have so many creatures and it seems at the moment that the ones I want are right at the bottom of my very long list ! A filter would be useful too, to select by element.

chippychan
05-13-15, 07:48 AM
I was just coming here to suggest this but decided to 'search' see if it has been mentioned before. This one is a huge one for me personally.

Many times I am trying for a specific element combo, but after my creatures are done breeding I sometimes forget exactly which ones I was trying for and I have to go look it up before scrolling through my numerous animals to match up the correct combo again. A 'retry' option would make things go so much more smoothly, and it would even make speed-breeding (with gems) go A LOT faster.