PDA

View Full Version : Evolution den error

ghostiemom
11-07-14, 04:20 PM
Dragons are unable to leave the evolution temple when the time is up. I click on it, dragon goes to habitat, then I get "processing" message and dragon is back in the temple. Help!

[S8] Regina
11-07-14, 04:48 PM
Dragons are unable to leave the evolution temple when the time is up. I click on it, dragon goes to habitat, then I get "processing" message and dragon is back in the temple. Help!

We're currently looking into this, thank you!

[S8] Regina
11-07-14, 05:07 PM
Please update your app to the latest version 1.9.7 to resolve this matter. Thank you!

ghostiemom
11-11-14, 11:30 AM
Thanks, the update worked, but now it's happening again.

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 08:03 PM
Whenever I try to move my coral dragon from the evolution den to an environment, the game resets and puts it back in the den! Everything else works fine.

I've shut off the game, turned my iPad off, and there's still an issue. Everything else works fine.

IPad 2, iOs 8.1, latest version of Dragon Story.

I'm really disappointed, especially since this is on top of the breeding den taking an hour off my last breeding pair, changing a nine-hour Celestial to a common dragon.

jtm101
11-20-14, 08:18 PM
Having the same issue here with my Tigers Eye, i get no bombs (even though i have 10 and not maxed). Then a minute later the dragon returns back to ghe temple.

Iphone4, ios7 (on my other acct ID jtm101phone)

BusyMomof5
11-20-14, 08:34 PM
Hopefully someone can help me with this very aggravating problem.
The breeding den is done and when I put the new egg in the nest, within a few minutes
it is back in the breeding den again. Also, after evolving a dragon, it is also put back in
the evolving temple again. Help, please. Thank You.

awsumum
11-20-14, 08:40 PM
You could try syncing the game by going to arctic isles or visiting a neighbour before getting dragon out of nest or eveloution temple? If that doesn't work, try emailing support? Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :(

[S8] Elsa
11-20-14, 08:41 PM
We're taking a look at this! Thank you for the report.

cinnamon57
11-20-14, 08:45 PM
I'm having the same problem with my game on my phone. I've even removed the game and reloaded it, that didn't help.

nylear13
11-20-14, 08:52 PM
I'm having the same problem too. Have tried syncing the game by visiting someone else, but it didn't work

UneCerise_ledessert
11-20-14, 08:54 PM
Same issue here. Uninstall- reinstall doesn't work either. I'm in IOS8 if that is even relevant. Like I said to the prior Thread, my breeding den is in a loop!

Clark_Wayne
11-20-14, 08:56 PM
Regina;997665']Please update your app to the latest version 1.9.7 to resolve this matter. Thank you!

I just got the same problem and it took me 3 times "delete apps / re-download" before it works ! (I was already playing with version 1.9.7)

Clark_Wayne
11-20-14, 08:58 PM
Looks like the same problem with evolution temple : i had to delete the apps , then re-download 3 times before it works !

I suspect it comes from the server more than from our device.

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 09:02 PM
Something seems to have fixed the problem! ^.^ thanks a bundle.

mayday2001
11-20-14, 09:07 PM
Elsa;1006356']We're taking a look at this! Thank you for the report.

Thank u I'm having the same problem. I only have 3 pieces left to go to craft magma, and my dragon keeps returning to the temple
Storm ID: mayday2001. Playing on iPhone 4. Lvl 131

[S8] Elsa
11-20-14, 09:08 PM
This has been resolved! You may need to restart your game for this change. We're sorry for the inconvenience. The magic that runs Breeding and Evolution went amiss for a brief period, but the Caretakers were able to sort it! Thanks!

JenJessSam
11-20-14, 09:14 PM
Something seems to have fixed the problem! ^.^ thanks a bundle.

I'm still having a problem. I can't get my dragon out of the evolution den or my egg out of the breeding den. Either appears to work, and then a minute later I get the Processing screen and both reset. Collecting from habitats and farms doesn't seem to reset. Please help!

[S8] Elsa
11-20-14, 09:37 PM
This has been resolved. You may need to restart your app to see the changes. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I'm still having a problem. I can't get my dragon out of the evolution den or my egg out of the breeding den. Either appears to work, and then a minute later I get the Processing screen and both reset. Collecting from habitats and farms doesn't seem to reset. Please help!

Can you please close out your game and restart? This will resolve the issue for you.

JenJessSam
11-20-14, 09:49 PM
The first couple of times I tried that it didn't work, but this time it did. Thanks! :)

mayday2001
11-20-14, 09:49 PM
Thank u I'm having the same problem. I only have 3 pieces left to go to craft magma, and my dragon keeps returning to the temple
Storm ID: mayday2001. Playing on iPhone 4. Lvl 131

I uninstalled then reinstalled my game and it worked! Still having issues with game unexpectantly closing saying no Internet. But at least I have magma crafting now.

awsumum
11-20-14, 10:08 PM
Thank you Elsa :) for letting us know!

Sabi657
11-20-14, 10:38 PM
I can't get any new updates for the app. Do I have to delete it and reinstall it for it to work? If I do that will I lose all my progress in the game?

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 11:48 PM
I can't get any new updates for the app. Do I have to delete it and reinstall it for it to work? If I do that will I lose all my progress in the game?

You might have to delete and reinstall it, apparently. But you don't lose any progress in your game if you do - your information is stored in the cloud, so you could install the game on any device that supports it, log in, and instantly have access to your island.

So go for it and see if it works.

Maz222
11-25-14, 09:58 AM
Hi
I can't remove my dragon from the evolution temple. It will not highlight, I can even move the temple. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times and I still have the problem.
Maz

[S8] Elsa
11-25-14, 11:58 AM
Hi
I can't remove my dragon from the evolution temple. It will not highlight, I can even move the temple. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times and I still have the problem.
Maz

You're all set. You can use your Evolution Temple now. Can you let me know which Dragon you had in there so we can take a look as to what happened?

Maz222
11-25-14, 08:25 PM
Hi
Thank you, I think it was a winter dragon.

[S8] Elsa
11-26-14, 12:01 PM
Thanks!