PDA

View Full Version : Another breeding den problem

hushkat
11-20-14, 07:47 PM
Hi team lava people. You gotta help me out here. I have two dragons on my den that have finished breeding. But when I move the egg to the next the game resets itself and the egg disappears and the dragons return to the den. I have tried about 25 times to get the egg in the best but no luck.

I am on iOS, please fix this. Thanks!

hushkat
11-20-14, 07:48 PM
Next = nest

swstar
11-20-14, 07:49 PM
Hi team lava people. You gotta help me out here. I have two dragons on my den that have finished breeding. But when I move the egg to the next the game resets itself and the egg disappears and the dragons return to the den. I have tried about 25 times to get the egg in the best but no luck.

I am on iOS, please fix this. Thanks!

I am having exact same problem, on ios as well! worked perfectly fine this morning.

hushkat
11-20-14, 07:49 PM
Best = nest too! Sheesh.

wiggles2288
11-20-14, 07:50 PM
I'm having this problem too. I'm using iOS.

DsDan12
11-20-14, 07:54 PM
I am also having the same problem getting my Crusader into the nest. The strange thing is that anything else I do works as it should ie: collecting coins, planting crops etc.
I have waited 2 years for a Crusader and to have this happen is very annoying.

hushkat
11-20-14, 07:57 PM
I am also having the same problem getting my Crusader into the nest. The strange thing is that anything else I do works as it should ie: collecting coins, planting crops etc.
I have waited 2 years for a Crusader and to have this happen is very annoying.

Same here. The functionality of everything else is fine. It's just the egg that won't go to the nest. Just a crappy coral egg but I want to move on!!

Em_storm
11-20-14, 08:00 PM
I am having the same problem this evening, worked fine this morning. I'm on iOS 8.1, iPhone 5. Help? I have screen shots if you need them.

undead30k
11-20-14, 08:05 PM
I have exact same thing happening. Coral egg

undead30k
11-20-14, 08:06 PM
I even spent 10 gold just to get rid of the egg. My 10 gold is gone too. Disappointed

PBBarb
11-20-14, 08:09 PM
Same here. Also iOS.

HarleyQuinn28
11-20-14, 08:15 PM
Having the same problem here on iOS.

finnth12
11-20-14, 08:16 PM
Me too! Everytime I put the finish egg from the den to the nest it went right back again. That's not the only problem, I had problem just to get into the game yesterday night (eastern usa). But this morning and afternoon was fine. Until tonight 10pm I wanted to get into the game it's said processing lost connection again, my internet connection was strong, didn't have problem with anything but all TL games.

I'm on iOS, update on the latest date.

poisonelf520
11-20-14, 08:17 PM
Same here. The functionality of everything else is fine. It's just the egg that won't go to the nest. Just a crappy coral egg but I want to move on!!

In addition to the breeding den I am experiencing the same issue with evolution. Winter Rose evo is complete, but if I move the dragon back to its habitat the game resets after a moment and throws it back into the temple. Very frustrating... Hopefully consideration will be given to accounts unable to collect bombs needed for the lava dragon.

knj00
11-20-14, 08:23 PM
Same issue here, not able to breed or evolve, a reinstall doesn't help. I just want to get my dragons breeding and get to bed... TL HELP!!! lol ;)

undead30k
11-20-14, 08:46 PM
Seems to be fixed but gold didn't come back

hushkat
11-20-14, 08:49 PM
Mine's not fixed.

UneCerise_ledessert
11-20-14, 08:50 PM
Same issue here. Uninstall- reinstall doesn't work either. I'm in IOS8 if that is even relevant. Like I said to the prior Thread, my breeding den is in a loop!

Em_storm
11-21-14, 08:56 AM
Mine seems to be behaving this morning. Maybe it just needed a good night's sleep.

[S8] Regina
11-21-14, 12:07 PM
We're sorry for the issues that occurred! This should be fixed by now, but please email support@teamlava.com if you have any additional concerns about your account. Thank you!

grannyaudrey
11-25-14, 06:44 PM
Mine arent getting stuck, but the last five times I tried to breed, blue/white/purple, white/black x2, yellow /blue, and pink/black all gave me coral dragon eggs. No matter what I breed, all I get is coral dragon eggs...anyone like to buy a dozen?? 😊 but it is very frustrating.

grannyaudrey
11-28-14, 06:23 PM
I figured it out through several experiments, and apparently my black dragon is just not breeding with anything. I bred him with green and got a fruitful dragon. No matter what combination i use i get nothing mixed with black.