PDA

View Full Version : Needed MOVE/REORGANISE feature

inespay
11-20-14, 07:38 AM
Hi,

I was just thinking, how nice would it be if we could have a move feature? A feature which allows us to reset our forest and put items in a different place without the hassle of moving habitat A to an empty space (if available), moving habitat B to place A and then moving habitat A to B.

I know it doesn't seems so clear, but basically what I'm trying to say: An easy way to reorganise your village.

A way to interchange animals inbetween habitats would be cool as well!

Who's behind me? :D

BlueCanary
11-20-14, 05:50 PM
Swapping animals between habitats would be awesome! A better way to organize islands would be nice too, maybe the ability to lift and swap two at once.

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 06:28 PM
This would be fantastic! I would be 100% behind this feature. I hate being restricted like I am. And of corse what happens to the players who have all their spaces filled?! Seems immensely practical.

CoodieBug
11-21-14, 05:35 PM
This would be fantastic! I would be 100% behind this feature. I hate being restricted like I am. And of corse what happens to the players who have all their spaces filled?! Seems immensely practical.

Especially if we are denied expansions!!!!

inespay
11-25-14, 05:20 AM
What also would be nice is a downgrade option for habitats. Like a reverse upgrade to make the habitats smaller (3x3). So if only 2 animals are in your big habitat, it would display an option "downgrade" to reverse the expanding process and it would give you a bit of your money back?