PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Mania not working on Android Lollipop

momocat14
11-19-14, 10:43 PM
My phone was updated to Android 5.0 (Lollipop) today. After the install, Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania and Candy Blast Mania can't launch anymore. However, my Restaurant Story and Bakery Story both still work fine. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

kart8157
11-20-14, 05:15 AM
My phone was updated to Android 5.0 (Lollipop) today. After the install, Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania and Candy Blast Mania can't launch anymore. However, my Restaurant Story and Bakery Story both still work fine. Anyone experiencing the same thing?
Same problem here too. Bubble mania does not work on lollipop

PikaSquirrel
11-20-14, 12:01 PM
Some of our games are not yet compatible with Lollipop. We're working to get the all supported as soon as possible. If you have any additional concerns, please email support@teamlava.com.

upshiv
11-21-14, 07:48 AM
Same problem here! As per the reply to my mail, I uninstalled and reinstalled but it does not work. I am on level 186. My google nexus 5 is now updated with lollipop and the jewel mania does not work anymore.

PikaSquirrel
11-21-14, 02:26 PM
Same problem here! As per the reply to my mail, I uninstalled and reinstalled but it does not work. I am on level 186. My google nexus 5 is now updated with lollipop and the jewel mania does not work anymore.

We're still working on this. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

momocat14
12-03-14, 06:40 AM
Hi, are there any updates on this? I've not been able to play the game for almost 2 weeks since updating to Lollipop. Candy Blast Mania works though. Hope to get some news on this soon.

PikaSquirrel
12-03-14, 11:23 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. We're still working on this, thanks so much for your patience!

catsflake1
12-09-14, 04:09 PM
Same problem here nexus 7 undated to lollypop and jewel mania and cup cake mania won't launch

cygnata3
01-10-15, 06:53 PM
Same problem here nexus 7 undated to lollypop and jewel mania and cup cake mania won't launch

Same here, haven't been able to play in MONTHS.

PikaSquirrel
01-12-15, 03:01 PM
Could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Please let us know what happens when you try to open the game.

LalaSmooth
02-09-15, 06:31 AM
That is so weird how Jewel Mania works on mine when upgrading to the lollipop software on my android device but Bakery story and Restaurant story doesn't work on mine. Please hurry up as we have goals running :(