PDA

View Full Version : games down

cartoc6
11-19-14, 08:05 PM
Can't get into any of my games. Anyone else experiencing this??

PikaSquirrel
11-20-14, 09:38 AM
Checked out your game and we don't see any issues with your account. Please make sure your connection is stable and then force close your game and try again. Let us know if you're still experiencing issues. Thanks.

farmerjoan666
11-22-14, 11:15 PM
I am having the same problem with all my TeamLava games. I am on Android phone and android tablet. both devices have Team Lava games that are stuck on the loading title screen "processing" screen. Cannot get my games to load for 2 days. I have plenty of memory on both devices, the internet connnection & wi-fi are working great since I can watch YouTube videos and play other online games without problems.
Help!

farmerjoan666
11-23-14, 08:58 AM
Nevermind. The games all seem to load ok this morning! After two days of being unable to play my games, I'm surprised it's working fine now. It's a miracle!

PikaSquirrel
11-24-14, 11:47 AM
Glad to hear they're working now! The game was up and working fine the past 2 days. Next time you experience this, please try force closing your game. Then try using data instead of wifi or try connecting to different wifi connection.