PDA

View Full Version : Norman please read this please

Unregistered
01-31-11, 10:42 PM
I would like to propose an idea for gifts I keep writing n u ignore me I m getting a little upset as I know u have a lot to read but I've posted a number of things n no response I'm feeling unheard. Anyhow me and a few very loyal customers would like to ask or throw out n idea about gifts ok so we want to be able to have the option to choose like u keep a few of the gifts like dog bowls etc n us be able to gift anything we purchase for our farm to one of our great nbr like maybe less fortunate I know a lot of us buy these magic cases n receive the same thing four or five times I mean really wht are we going to do with five arches five villas n so fourth so let us give to people who faithfully water our farm who maybe cant buy gems u could maybe pick the amount we can do a day or something but your not losing out I mean we are still buying gems to buy these gifts n it would just make getting the same thing over n over maybe nnot so bad u let someone have a contest and give their own gems away this basically same thing please consider please get back to me please n thank you

Unregistered
02-01-11, 10:49 PM
He never responds to people who really need him or have good ideas but he gets on n post ne question of the day n scavenger hunt come on man we would like to see this happen serious maybe if enough people get on here n vote for it he will listen for once vote yes to new gifts ou our choice I think this is excellent idea I have 10 houses now what in the world am I gnna do with that Norman here our prayers lol seriously man can u answer

Unregistered
02-01-11, 11:15 PM
I actually dont agree with this idea. I would just like to see new gift items to choose from.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 01:53 AM
I actually dont agree with this idea. I would just like to see new gift items to choose from.

Well, some people request to have a cat, and the requested several times, but nothing happened. They already have dogs, how hard for them to make a cat available? But they still don't do it, so don't expect too much, else you will be disappointed.

I recommend TradeNation this game, i love that game more than farm story now because they listen to their customers, update their game regularly, such as adding more levels, having a lake for fishing etc.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 03:02 AM
Hey this is a good idea I have 5 arches would love to give them as a present if u don't mind me asking y dnt u agree I day yes yes yes

Unregistered
02-02-11, 04:55 PM
I didn't mean we had to gift our stuff I ment make it an option so they could choose a few gifts like they do but give us the option to gift a flower we have grown or a horse or dog to special nbr or the magic case items as u see above people get over n over Ty for listening wishnorman would I see he was on today with question of the day wish he would just start listening to us

Unregistered
02-02-11, 06:22 PM
Well, some people request to have a cat, and the requested several times, but nothing happened. They already have dogs, how hard for them to make a cat available? But they still don't do it, so don't expect too much, else you will be disappointed.

I recommend TradeNation this game, i love that game more than farm story now because they listen to their customers, update their game regularly, such as adding more levels, having a lake for fishing etc.
Cats cats cats please orange, white....,,,,,,,,,,,i think i've asked for this like 5 times.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 01:50 AM
Thnk u finally thnk you how long does it usually take for them to make a decision

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:29 AM
Thnk u finally thnk you how long does it usually take for them to make a decision

Um, You wont get an answer on that one. Norman might never hear a decision. Even if it is considered it would probably take many months to implement, and that is a big IF. We have thrown so many ideas at them, and hardly any of them have been used. Norman replies mainly to make you see that he read the thread, and I am sorry but that is probably as far as it will go. Just dont get your hopes up.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:11 PM
Thank you I think u are right I mean this isn't the first time I've requested I actually had emailed cuz I lost gems but got no answer back then I bought a well n it took the gems but no well I think if I don't get a reply soon myself n a lot of my 500 nbrs are leaving I mean it isn't right to have no one to talk to wen there is a prob I could see if this was a totally free game but there really isn't anything free about this game it isn't fair unless u are rich u can't decorate we don't get updates n everything that's really nice in one way or another cost gems my nbrs nd vie been talking I mean those magic cases have neat stuff that aren't avalible any other way I dnt think its really asking that much to be able to gift thing that we bought ourselves to our wonderful nbrs that can't n won't ever be able to buy gems it's not coming out of team lavas pocket so what's the big deal they making money n it makes buy things worth it n the double tripling or mor eof the case stuff which isn't right in the first place u should be given the option to hit it again if the same things coming up over n over I mean it's five dollars an item seriously man u say they will consider well tell them its important to me n a lot of others we will get a partition going if thats what you wanna see there has to be something done about communication on this game n the lack of ur customers are faithful in playing this game so team lava needs to take time out it's day to answer the questions about glitches disappearing water n gifts n gems countless other things n no offense norm but if u can't answer the questions then y do u every time u say ur going to pass the message along u can't answer dose it really get passed along n y don't the person that can answer just do so thanks Signed get very frustraighted as well as many many others

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:18 AM
So are we going to be able to do so or wht this is a great idea answer us Norman