PDA

View Full Version : Level 297 not enough gobblers

shadysheepie
11-19-14, 01:51 PM
Six times now I have all the purple candies and need to defeat 2 green gobblers 1yellow and 1 blue gobbler with 13 moves left no matter what I do no gobblers appear until I have 1 life left

SparklyOctopus
11-19-14, 02:28 PM
Hey shadysheepie! There should always be enough of the Gobblers in this level to complete it. Try matching more than 3 Candies per move to increase the chances that more Gobblers will fall. Good luck!

shadysheepie
11-20-14, 12:28 PM
Hey shadysheepie! There should always be enough of the Gobblers in this level to complete it. Try matching more than 3 Candies per move to increase the chances that more Gobblers will fall. Good luck!

Hi I have just played 5 more games at level 297 it's the yellow gobblers there are none at all coming down.
it's an easy game to match 5 or more candies I am ending up with around 10 moves left and not a gobbler any where.

SparklyOctopus
11-20-14, 12:42 PM
I've taken a crack at the game and I was able to eliminate all 5 of the yellow gobblers. Have you tried making more special candies? That could help bring more gobblers down to your board. Please let us know if that helps!

lynnnapa1
05-20-15, 04:00 PM
Im having the same issue! I've now tried this level 50 times and there are not enough gobblers. I am very frustrated I may just uninstall at this point.