PDA

View Full Version : Lost gifts

Unregistered
01-31-11, 10:23 PM
I am losing gifts for no apparent reason that nieghbours have sent me. For example about 3 hours ago I went onto my bakery & I still had 10 gifts waiting for me to accept but I left them to use them a little bit later. When I went back onto my bakery about 20 minutes ago all my 10 gifts were gone. I had zero gifts waiting for me to accept & use when they had been there only a few hours before. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions as to why it does this or how to fix or prevent it?

Unregistered
02-01-11, 06:45 AM
Me too, 3 times...

Unregistered
02-01-11, 08:42 AM
Me too! I went to send gifts first before accepting so I didn't have to deal with the say thanks button after accepting each one. 5 seconds pass, and my gifts disappear. This is the second time it's happened.

I am losing gifts for no apparent reason that nieghbours have sent me. For example about 3 hours ago I went onto my bakery & I still had 10 gifts waiting for me to accept but I left them to use them a little bit later. When I went back onto my bakery about 20 minutes ago all my 10 gifts were gone. I had zero gifts waiting for me to accept & use when they had been there only a few hours before. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions as to why it does this or how to fix or prevent it?

Unregistered
02-03-11, 09:27 AM
Me too! I went to send gifts first before accepting so I didn't have to deal with the say thanks button after accepting each one. 5 seconds pass, and my gifts disappear. This is the second time it's happened.

Same here - i lost 20+ gifts two days ago. I was very upset by this.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:55 PM
This bug is going to make me give up on the game - it's a basic function that's not working. I used to have 20 gifts a day and now it shows 20 and then they all disappear. What a bummer.