PDA

View Full Version : Potential Issue for Next World Event?

Sylvrthrne
11-19-14, 08:20 AM
So....I was contemplating the potential for another World Event sometime between now and Christmas, and I realized that we may have two issues collide. As we know, there are a limited number of ways that tokens can be earned towards World events, to include hatching eggs, harvesting from farms, and mining....

Ok, so will mining work for those of us who have maxed out our expansions? During the last event, I mined enough runes for another expansion, but as I can no longer expand, I no longer get runes. I can still get coins and fruit, but is this going to impact tokens?

MelodicStars
11-19-14, 08:25 AM
I think there is not going to be a Thanksgiving World Event for many reasons.
1) Thanksgiving is mostly celebrated in the North America area. Not too sure about other countries :confused:
2) there are already so many fall and thanksgiving themed animals it's unlikely TL will add even MORE
3) what you're talking about (expansion) it's likely they'll do a Christmas world event because I'm pretty sure by then, there will be new expansions.
Hope this helped! :)

readysetgo888
11-19-14, 10:05 AM
I'm guessing the next event will probably be a Christmas one and yes, there had better be expansions before then. Even if not I'm sure you could still collect things from mining. Kind of sucks that you can't save up runes while we wait for the expansions.

Hawksmoor
11-19-14, 10:26 AM
I think there is not going to be a Thanksgiving World Event for many reasons.
1) thanksgiving is celebrated in the US only.
2) there are already so many fall and thanksgiving themed animals it's unlikely TL will add even MORE
3) what you're talking about (expansion) it's likely they'll do a Christmas world event because I'm pretty sure by then, there will be new expansions.
Hope this helped! :)

Good points. I agree, it's probably too soon after Halloween to do another one. Just a slight clarification on your point "thanksgiving is celebrated in the US only"...that's not entirely true. We also celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada, but we celebrate it in October not November :o

MelodicStars
11-19-14, 03:17 PM
Good points. I agree, it's probably too soon after Halloween to do another one. Just a slight clarification on your point "thanksgiving is celebrated in the US only"...that's not entirely true. We also celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada, but we celebrate it in October not November :o
Ah I see sorry about that ^-^" I guess you can say it's pretty much celebrated in North America then :)

[S8] Regina
11-19-14, 05:46 PM
So....I was contemplating the potential for another World Event sometime between now and Christmas, and I realized that we may have two issues collide. As we know, there are a limited number of ways that tokens can be earned towards World events, to include hatching eggs, harvesting from farms, and mining....

Ok, so will mining work for those of us who have maxed out our expansions? During the last event, I mined enough runes for another expansion, but as I can no longer expand, I no longer get runes. I can still get coins and fruit, but is this going to impact tokens?

If you are maxed out on Runes and Expansions, you will still be able to receive Parts when there is a World Event in the future.

Hawksmoor
11-19-14, 06:22 PM
Ah I see sorry about that ^-^" I guess you can say it's pretty much celebrated in North America then :)

Lol, that's ok! :-)

FridayFarms
11-21-14, 07:07 PM
But now the new expansions are here, does that change things??

SANDSCApe
11-22-14, 06:55 PM
But now the new expansions are here, does that change things??

No. It changes nothing as far as mining for collection items. You always have the option to mine for food, coins or collectibles, even if you maxed on Runes. Also, if you reach the number of Runes required for your next expansion and you're either unable or unwilling to do the expansion, you can still mine. It just means you'll have to exit the mine after each session and re-enter to continue mining.

During the Trick Or Treat event, all my expansions were done for Satyr Sanctuary, and I was maxed at 50 Runes, but I was still able to mine for pumpkins. The new expansions that just opened means I can finally use up my Runes and mine for more. But I could easily ignore the expansions and keep mining for other stuff if I wanted to.

SANDSCApe
11-22-14, 07:02 PM
I think if they were going to do a Thanksgiving World Event, they would have started it this past week so that it coud run 14 days and end right after the holiday. Seems too late now, but you never know with TeamLava. I was planting Rune Prunes in anticipation since Monday night. LOL. Not doing that anymore..