PDA

View Full Version : All my water drops disappeared

Unregistered
01-31-11, 09:28 PM
I am the same poster below about FS and FSV. Now all my water drops are gone and no I didnt harvest. Am I being paranoid, but they disappeared after I complained about FSV and FS not matching. Is this a payback? I am half joking.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:01 AM
My water all disappeared too. What the heck?

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:08 AM
This has just happened to me also, what a load of ****. 

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:45 AM
I can't get my Farm App to open up whats going on????

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:49 AM
Not only am I losing water, I'm losing pending gifts too! It's getting to the point I'm seriously thinking of deleting the game. What a load of ____ .

Unregistered
02-01-11, 08:00 AM
This is not a free game. My husband and I have both spent time and money in this game. My field is large, and when it is full of crops. it takes a long time to get it filled. Only to wake up in the morning and have all the water gone.

We can not get our time back however, if this problem continues I will want my money back.

Hope

Unregistered
02-01-11, 08:12 AM
I'm also having issues with water disappearing as well as gifts are gone too. But I'm having an added issue, I plowed my entire farm, then replanted it with another veg. When I returned about half an hour later my first crops (that I had already plowed) were back and withered! I did have a connection cause I even watered friends after replanting, please fix, I lost gems cause of this mess!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:42 PM
My water disappears every day, an hour ago I was half full, now I'm completely dry 

Unregistered
02-01-11, 10:47 PM
Same prob...i cnt see anyones water drop... whn i chk My newsfeed, every one has watered me bt i cnt see it in my farm...it keep disappering...teamlava pls fix dis...:(

Unregistered
02-02-11, 11:48 AM
Having same problems as the rest even on the old one which I prefer. Please email Team Lava and tell them whats happening and your feelings. I've emailed them twice maybe if more write them they will act faster. Thanks neighbors

Unregistered
02-02-11, 03:45 PM
My water all disappeared too. What the heck?

Mee too - its sooooooo bad - nearly my whold farm was covered now i only have about 15 plots covered - this sucks!!!!!! fix it team lava

Unregistered
02-02-11, 06:43 PM
I am having the same problem everyone else is!!! Earlier today my whole entire farm was watered and I just checked it and I have NO WATER!! What the heck is going on?!?! Please fix this problem soon!!!

Unregistered
02-03-11, 10:02 AM
ugh my problem is that I don't know who to water back because so many people watered me by the time i wake up the names on the news feed go off the list