http://i58.tinypic.com/2la5wkm.png

Looks like a lovely update! Fingers crossed it isn't gem heavy :o

orleansparish
11-18-14, 05:32 PM
Looks like a box to me.

pixiegamer
11-18-14, 05:45 PM
Looks like a box to me.

:( Aww, I hope not! We had a box just two weeks ago!

The tables and chairs make me hopeful it's not :) Maybe some extra floor decorations, or an LTO?

Either way, really cute update :D Looking forward to putting these in my bakery if I can find the space!

filochick1982
11-18-14, 05:45 PM
Looks like a box to me.

Two boxes in a the same month? Say it ain't so!

filochick1982
11-18-14, 05:46 PM
As much as I think we have enough fountains, I really like the fountain in that teaser pic!

ashrb
11-18-14, 05:54 PM
Looks like a box to me.

I really hope not considering they just released a Thanksgiving box two weeks ago, but then again this could be an "Autumn" box. Lets just hope they're considerate this week and offering a lot of non-box decor like they did last year.

Natasha_07
11-18-14, 05:59 PM
As much as I think we have enough fountains, I really like the fountain in that teaser pic!

I too like the fountain and the cake also...

Natasha_07
11-18-14, 06:00 PM
I really hope not considering they just released a Thanksgiving box two weeks ago, but then again this could be an "Autumn" box. Lets just hope they're considerate this week and offering a lot of non-box decor like they did last year.

Wishing it's not a box, then again it could be gem heavy. :(

LavaRain8
11-18-14, 06:10 PM
With new wallpaper, flooring, tables and chairs, I highly doubt it's a box. Unless it's an update/box hybrid of sorts.

As far as the actual items go, I like the decor items, but not too crazy about anything else. It looks OK, but just not my style. If it's not too gem heavy, I may buy the floor items. I'm not counting on that fountain being cheap or for coins though, so not a huge chance on me getting that. Nice to see them carrying on the theme for two weeks at least.

ElaineCarrel
11-18-14, 06:25 PM
I like the update a whole bunch. I agree w it probably being gem heavy especially for the fountain and horse and carriage. I guess we'll just have to wait and c.

mergirl96
11-18-14, 07:16 PM
This looks lovely! Not a fan of the tables and chairs, but everything else looks great.

irlanda_c
11-18-14, 07:33 PM
I wish people could walk under the arch!

filochick1982
11-18-14, 07:37 PM

Same. We've had a few arches in this game. It would be awesome if it was functional and the customers could actually walk under it.

PepperWoo
11-18-14, 07:39 PM
I love the fall arch and the pumpkins! I hope this update includes a re-release lto.. I think we're due with one soon since RS has gotten one last week.

Atlantys224
11-18-14, 08:19 PM
GORGEOUS!! Although, I am not completely into the scarf chairs. I didn't get into the other chairs with bows on them for Halloween or the latest updates here and in RS. Maybe if there had been a little more to them, then yes. I love the pine cone counters, carriage, and fountain. AS for the floors, I see red and green, so perhaps they could tie in with Christmas. I couldn't see them for any other theme besides that and a garden.

Lokichan13
11-18-14, 09:09 PM
Wow a fountain and a carriage....how original...you know tl we already have a pumpkin coach...its called Autumn Coach...
the chairs have the same tie fold banner thing as the goal chairs but uglier..and I already made jokes about them releasing radio flyer as content in an earlier thread.

Although we have TOO MANY FOUNTAINS...i like the pumpkin one...cuz it looks like the duck fountain...without the ducks XD

lilkeeks
11-18-14, 09:14 PM
Personally, I love fountains and always display one in my bakery. Odd enough I dont have one on display now but that fountain will definitely be mine; so will the carriage

rene2222
11-18-14, 09:35 PM
i believe this definitely is a box

Rainbowpridecafe
11-18-14, 10:14 PM
I bet its not a box..but Iam sure the good stuff will be gems..gems..gems between 25 to 35 gems tables chairs and other stuff we might be able to buy but it might be expensive to get with regular Coin money

chewytwix
11-18-14, 10:55 PM
Those are puny ponies...and ill bet tables cost 8 gems again/4 gems for chairs.

YvieKennaCafe
11-18-14, 11:15 PM
Definitely not a box.

sweetypies97
11-18-14, 11:26 PM
:( Aww, I hope not! We had a box just two weeks ago!

The tables and chairs make me hopeful it's not :) Maybe some extra floor decorations, or an LTO?

Either way, really cute update :D Looking forward to putting these in my bakery if I can find the space!

just replying to you because it sounds like you're having the same problem as me, judging from your signature. any post here seems to lead to a tonne of invites. it is so annoying!

LalaSmooth
11-19-14, 03:07 AM
Please put the recipes back on the ovens

alexnfriends
11-19-14, 03:19 AM
I will be passing on this Update... who knows what these items will transform into? Until TL fixes the morphing of decor, I will be passing.. :(

sarajones44
11-19-14, 08:28 AM
What time do we get the update??

pieandcream
11-19-14, 08:35 AM
What time do we get the update??

good question. i got a feeling in about 4.5h XD but better get experienced players to comment XD

angeleyes17
11-19-14, 08:41 AM
This update looks fantastic!! I'm really excited for it, and happy that a seasonal theme has been carried over to a second week!

sls0991
11-19-14, 09:00 AM
Update looks awesome, but I do agree with others that the countless carriages and fountains are getting very VERY old. I hope this update is for mostly coins, seeing as we all want to save gems for Black Friday! And I also doubt this is a box considering the counter and table/chairs.

rocketsmama
11-19-14, 09:19 AM

Same here.

I do like the update. We don't really need another fountain, however, this is beautiful!

xxxe
11-19-14, 09:27 AM
I love everything in this teaser! I can't wait until the update hits. It always comes for me around 2-3 pm eastern time.

sarajones44
11-19-14, 09:58 AM
I love everything in this teaser! I can't wait until the update hits. It always comes for me around 2-3 pm eastern time. thank you! :) cant wait!

minidemon88
11-19-14, 10:39 AM
The fountain is gorgeous! But I'm not sure if it's worth buying it, because I'm so ready to re-decorate my bakery for Christmas! Though it reminded me of my autumn feast that I've put out for since last year. Lol :p Gonna wait till I see the actual updates and the prices. Hopefully it won't be so gems heavy since it's just one week away from BFS. Yay! Can't wait for the big sales!

pieandcream
11-19-14, 12:06 PM
the stuff is up btw

ashrb
11-19-14, 12:08 PM
Wow, what a generous update!! The fountain is for coins - yay! Thank you, TL... you definitely delivered this week :o

PepperWoo
11-19-14, 12:15 PM
Shocked about the fountain being only 55,000 coins! :o Thanks TL! Kinda bummed that the turkey door is for gems but I could live with that lol I wonder where's our re-release though? RS has one...

therainbowscafe
11-19-14, 12:18 PM
Such an awesome thing that most of the stuff are for coins, especially the Harvest Fountain. Great idea TL..!!! Hope next time TL add some recipes too..

angeleyes17
11-19-14, 12:21 PM
This is fantastic!! Lots of things for coins and an overall outstanding update! Thanks TL :)

irlanda_c
11-19-14, 12:35 PM
:eek: what a surprise!!!! Normally I dont care about fountains, but this is pretty AND for coins... so yeiiii!

melodeh
11-19-14, 12:39 PM
What a beautiful update! I just love all the new fall items they gave us to decorate with.. and a fountain for coins?! AWESOME! I hope the Winter/Christmas season is filledl with amazing items like autumn was o u o

Francys08
11-19-14, 12:39 PM
This have been the best update for me.I'm so glad that the fountain is for coin and the other decorations are nice .Thanks Team Lava.

http://i.imgur.com/N4SXyNe.jpg

sls0991
11-19-14, 12:47 PM
Bought multiples of everything for coins, really love this update. The carriage is too cute though, so I had to grab that too. The fountain is 50,000 coins in my game and it's HUGE. It didn't fit where I wanted to place it at first, lol. Nice to see a new door as well, hope they keep up with that for the other holidays and seasons.

AnnasCoffee
11-19-14, 12:53 PM
I can't believe I put a fountain in my bakery. I'm pretending the harvest display (or autumn display I can't remember what its called) is a CAKE.

bakealot003
11-19-14, 01:00 PM
I love all fountains!! and one for coins double bonus!! happy days in bakery story land today :cool:

rocketsmama
11-19-14, 01:01 PM
LOVE it even MORE now because MOST everything is for COINS!!!!! YAY!!!!! I bought a lot of stuff, but now it's time to rebuild my coins lol.

my607
11-19-14, 01:04 PM
Thanks TL I'm so happy the fountain is for coins. I luv this update pretty decorations. Great job

roxystaufenberg
11-19-14, 01:06 PM
I'm just in love with this update, thanks TL S2

ElaineCarrel
11-19-14, 02:03 PM
Loved it until I went to c if I could rotate the harvest display and had it turn into a smashed Holiday Cupcake display.
I really like the fountain. THX TL.

cozyreader13
11-19-14, 02:29 PM
Wow, love this update! The fountain is amazing and so many decorations, including the fountain is for coins!

xxxe
11-19-14, 02:36 PM
Holy TL! The fountain is for coins!? Thank you TL for a wonderful update! All these coin items! I can't wait until tonight I redecorate! I have to get rid of my pink area for a bit but with all these new items and the older items from last year I have enough stuff to make my whole bakery Falltastic! Besides Christmas, this is my favorite time of year for decorating purposes. Thanks again TL!

rosewaterlily
11-19-14, 03:14 PM
TL does a great job at offering lots of orange-y pumpkin leafy things. I could probably do my whole bakery in them if so inclined from all the autumn items they've offered for coins over the years. Funny that the huge fountain is for coins and the small wagon is 15 gems though.

Snowlotus04
11-19-14, 04:02 PM
Anyone notice when you rotate the Fall Tree, it turns into a humongous Turkey Cupcakes??? Lmaooo

http://i57.tinypic.com/t0hw7p.jpg

twospoons
11-19-14, 05:02 PM
haven't logged in to buy any of it yet, but from the postings i'm excited to! pretty coin decor? fantastic! i don't even mind another fountain, cause i think this one's particularly nice. i'll skip the carriage though, i'm not personally a fan of any of those. probably will also skip the counters, i prefer the autumn ones that are already available, and the tables & chairs are just kind of okay for me. but still really happy with the floor decor, so thank you TL!

chewytwix
11-19-14, 08:02 PM
Yeah the fall tree and the fall baker are both seriously warped looking. TL, please fix. The fall baker looks like one giant grey statue of a pilgrim maybe. And it's all angular and demented looking.

rosewaterlily
11-19-14, 09:14 PM
They fixed the fall tree. The cupcakes still turn into apple cider when rotated though.

natalienat518
11-19-14, 10:12 PM
Anyone notice when you rotate the Fall Tree, it turns into a humongous Turkey Cupcakes??? Lmaooo

http://i57.tinypic.com/t0hw7p.jpg

That is one crazy turkey cupcake!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! :D :D :D

MAMAJOSBAKERY
11-19-14, 10:47 PM
Loved it until I went to c if I could rotate the harvest display and had it turn into a smashed Holiday Cupcake display.
I really like the fountain. THX TL.

Mine did the same thing. Thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me!!!

carabelle
11-20-14, 01:00 AM
My Fall Carriage turns into a giant gingerbread man when rotated! TL need to sort this out! I've spent gems on this item and can only have it facing one way! Will be asking for a gem refund if it's not sorted!

zaaracake
11-20-14, 03:54 AM
Loving this update, loving the current goal set, it's probably my favourite so far this year. Beautiful stuff and for coins! Thank you, TL designers and the powers that be at BS...keep it coming...

vesstrina
11-20-14, 05:03 AM
This is a very beautiful update. Thank you, TL! :D

pieandcream
11-20-14, 05:03 AM
My Fall Carriage turns into a giant gingerbread man when rotated! TL need to sort this out! I've spent gems on this item and can only have it facing one way! Will be asking for a gem refund if it's not sorted!

Calm down XD
TL will sort it out. Enjoy the gingerbread man for as long as it lasts XD i would hehehhe, sounds kinda awesome XD

beckyfoll
11-20-14, 06:21 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE this update! Bought everything worth coins! Now I just need to expand to fit it all ;)

melissabrwneyes
11-20-14, 07:42 AM
Lol, so I've been pretty good at saving my gems for next week. But after reading that someone's fall carriage turned into a giant gingerbread man, I broke weak and bought one. I rotated it and, boom! It stayed the same, lol. I really would have liked to see it. Oh well, better luck next time!

darko5
11-20-14, 08:12 AM
This update is awesome!!! Thanks TL!!!

detroithey6
11-20-14, 12:12 PM
love the update..i hope in the future we can have the people walk under archways

orleansparish
11-20-14, 01:30 PM
Did anyone else get an update on iOS for the old holiday/Xmas version of Bakery and Restaurant? I just downloaded them both, but don't see any new or old recipes.

PepperWoo
11-20-14, 01:38 PM
Did anyone else get this update at the App Store?

http://i.imgur.com/cxpwtiR.jpg

I don't see anything Christmas-y in my game after the update other than the one we got yesterday. No new recipes either. This looks like an update from 2012.. or at least the Android version from 2012..? The only new thing I see is the icon and flash screen.

Edit: orleansparish Ooops! xD

pipipooh1977
11-20-14, 01:44 PM

I don't see anything Christmas-y in my game after the update other than the one we got yesterday. No new recipes either. This looks like an update from 2012.. or at least the Android version from 2012..? The only new thing I see is the icon and flash screen.

I downloaded it only bcuz it says "New Storylines"....I really don't care for the Xmas part of it. But was curious about what they meant by Storylines, so I downloaded it, everything looks exactly the same around my bakery, I know in the past when TL realased new versions the background (neighborhood) around the bakery or restaurant is decorated. Not with this one, everything is the same. Nothing new. So wondering why did TL release this new version????? Same with RS too, new version but everything is exactly the same when I open the app. Now I wish I didn't download it......

PepperWoo
11-20-14, 01:48 PM
pipipooh1977, yes I was at least hoping that they actually brought back the snowy neighborhood/music that the Christmas 2012 version Android has but disappointed to see nothing. xD

orleansparish
11-20-14, 01:51 PM
I downloaded it only bcuz it says "New Storylines"....I really don't care for the Xmas part of it. But was curious about what they meant by Storylines, so I downloaded it, everything looks exactly the same around my bakery, I know in the past when TL realased new versions the background (neighborhood) around the bakery or restaurant is decorated. Not with this one, everything is the same. Nothing new. So wondering why did TL release this new version????? Same with RS too, new version but everything is exactly the same when I open the app. Now I wish I didn't download it......

I also wish I hadn't done it either. Especially if a goal comes along for it, for those who hadn't had it a couple years ago. The goal should come for them in a few days, since this just game. But it would have been NICE if they had the old oven recipes, decor or even boxes.

It's the same on RS. What do I gotta do to get the old holiday pancakes on iOS?! You have no idea how all that tap, tap, tapping drives me nuts on my phone.

Natasha_07
11-20-14, 02:04 PM

The icon looks exactly like the 2012 edition in android, which is the first ever edition I played...!!!!

meme1098
11-20-14, 02:17 PM
Yea, unfortunately I have my settings at auto update. Also, unfortunately the only thing different is the splash screen, no outdoor decor in the surrounding neighborhood. What gives? It's a holiday version but no holiday decor outside?

chillez
11-20-14, 02:37 PM
I've downloaded that version but found no new content. I have a neighbor who downloaded it and got new recipes.

pipipooh1977
11-20-14, 03:11 PM
I've downloaded that version but found no new content. I have a neighbor who downloaded it and got new recipes.

What recipes did they get?

orleansparish
11-20-14, 03:15 PM

What level are they? You know what, I doubt that matters, on iOS there are no new recipes. Did they downloaded it on android by chance?

xoxjenn
11-20-14, 03:40 PM
What level are they? You know what, I doubt that matters, on iOS there are no new recipes. Did they downloaded it on android by chance?

I am level 99 on iOS & there are a bunch of new Christmas Recipes, but they're locked.

mrswhite101012
11-20-14, 03:41 PM
I updated the app but don't see anything new at all. Maybe they're still working on it? Idk.

xoxjenn
11-20-14, 03:42 PM
Anyways, back to the new items from this update!
Love, love, love! All of it! Good job, TL!

pipipooh1977
11-20-14, 04:03 PM
I am level 99 on iOS & there are a bunch of new Christmas Recipes, but they're locked.

Are you talking about these?

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u446/lindseyv77/00b261f9-2e51-4c64-95ce-f754ba6a139d.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/lindseyv77/media/00b261f9-2e51-4c64-95ce-f754ba6a139d.jpg.html)

I thought these were already here, I know they were in the past. And they have always been locked. I'm on level 99 too, and these have always been locked for me.

chillez
11-20-14, 04:22 PM
What recipes did they get?

They were level 21 and got some bread recipes and a PB Chocolate Cake recipe.

chillez
11-20-14, 04:31 PM
Are you talking about these?

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u446/lindseyv77/00b261f9-2e51-4c64-95ce-f754ba6a139d.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/lindseyv77/media/00b261f9-2e51-4c64-95ce-f754ba6a139d.jpg.html)

I thought these were already here, I know they were in the past. And they have always been locked. I'm on level 99 too, and these have always been locked for me.

Those recipes were unlocked a few years ago by a goal set.

PepperWoo
11-20-14, 04:40 PM

Are they using iOS? Cause if they were using the old 2012 Christmas version on Android then yes, they could still have access to those recipes you mentioned but if they were actually on iOS and had access to those old recipes after the update then TL has some explaining to do as to why other players can't see it.

pipipooh1977
11-20-14, 05:32 PM

Those aren't new recipes then. Your nbr got them bcuz they unlocked them by leveling up.

pipipooh1977
11-20-14, 05:34 PM
Are they using iOS? Cause if they were using the old 2012 Christmas version on Android then yes, they could still have access to those recipes you mentioned but if they were actually on iOS and had access to those old recipes after the update then TL has some explaining to do as to why other players can't see it.

I know on Android they have recipes that were pulled on IOS in the past, my daughter has Android and she has some recipes I don't have on my IPad. Idk why TL pulled them on IOS but kept them on Android.

So those recipes chillez is referring to are some of those recipes.....their nbr could also be using an older version.

So no new recipes with this new version, and no new decor. The only thing that changed is the icon picture.

chillez
11-20-14, 05:54 PM
Those aren't new recipes then. Your nbr got them bcuz they unlocked them by leveling up.

They didn't unlock them by leveling up. I know this because I'm level 99 and have been playing for 3+ years. I remember having those recipes before they were removed. I thought they may have returned because the cocoa cream muffins were removed at one point.

LavaRain8
11-20-14, 06:01 PM

Was it these recipes?

http://i.imgur.com/F292Nwk.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/xyMcVT0.png?1

Then as Pepper Woo mentioned, she's probably using the Android version, as I just checked my old Christmas version and they do show up on the oven there. If she's saying that she's using iOS and still has these when everyone else doesn't, then that is very strange indeed...

pipipooh1977
11-20-14, 06:34 PM
Was it these recipes?

http://i.imgur.com/F292Nwk.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/xyMcVT0.png?1

Then as Pepper Woo mentioned, she's probably using the Android version, as I just checked my old Christmas version and they do show up on the oven there. If she's saying that she's using iOS and still has these when everyone else doesn't, then that is very strange indeed...

Yep, that's what I suspected too. I know IOS doesn't have them, I'm on IOS.

orleansparish
11-20-14, 06:57 PM
They didn't unlock them by leveling up. I know this because I'm level 99 and have been playing for 3+ years. I remember having those recipes before they were removed. I thought they may have returned because the cocoa cream muffins were removed at one point.

They were removed but brought back for valentines again.

xoxjenn
11-20-14, 07:18 PM
Those recipes were unlocked a few years ago by a goal set.

Yeah, those are what I have, sorry! I never noticed them before! :p

ETnomnoms
11-20-14, 09:10 PM
Not seeing the update on iOS

ETnomnoms
11-20-14, 09:11 PM
Only bakery image is different

LalaSmooth
11-21-14, 06:15 AM
I'm seeing Christmas decorations when I go on my android Christmas version. Christmas tree for 40 gems

ashrb
11-21-14, 02:43 PM
I'm seeing Christmas decorations when I go on my android Christmas version. Christmas tree for 40 gems

There is not a new Christmas version for Android, the version is from 2012.

rene2222
11-23-14, 09:08 PM

Edit: orleansparish Ooops! xD

Same thing. Didn't have any new recipes or items at all too.

ojapple96
11-24-14, 02:22 PM
Here is a TL reply from a thread in bugs and issues

"The update was in preparation for the Holiday content. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some seasonal stuff."