PDA

View Full Version : Unicornicopia 11-21-14-LIMITED

VenomDragon1
11-18-14, 05:22 PM
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/Unicornicopia_zpsfd1f6ad9.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/Unicornicopia_zpsfd1f6ad9.png.html)
"Mystical Creatures are known to wander through many TeamLava games and this one is no different! This Creature also makes a great travel buddy, keeping bite-sized portions of food in its horn for the road. You'll never go hungry with the Unicornicopia in Fantasy Forest Story!"

15 hours Breeding & Incubation
13 hours Evolution
Super Rare
Earth Nature

Aernak
11-18-14, 05:33 PM
Oooo...

my607
11-18-14, 06:08 PM
Is this a super rare animal?

Hawksmoor
11-18-14, 06:11 PM
Oh my!

EviBrooklyn
11-18-14, 06:41 PM
Hmm maybe it's a gem/nature ultra rare

SANDSCApe
11-18-14, 06:59 PM
Hmm maybe it's a gem/nature ultra rare

LOL. No way. One is trouble enough!

It's one of the harvest/Thanksgiving animals that will make a seasonal run then retire. My guess is that she's a super-rare Earth-Nature. So lovely! I was sad about not getting Scarecrow, but if this darling slips away, I will lose my mind.

my607
11-18-14, 07:01 PM
I don't think it's gem animal because it's in nature habitat

SANDSCApe
11-18-14, 07:05 PM
Wait a minute. Is that huge green swoosh behind her... her TAIL?! Whoa! That is some serious tail. My goodness -- it's right up there with the gigantic wingspans of some of the flying creatures. I can't wait to see her live!

I don't care WHAT is on my schedule for Friday. I will drop everything to start breeding this beauty as soon as she makes her debut. Not to diss Crystal Unicorn, but I think this one is more beautiful. So lush and earthy!

dumbpluff
11-18-14, 07:09 PM
it's sO PRETTY.... the baby's so cute too!

the fight is on. i'm absolutely with sandscape on this one-- the thought of missing out on this pretty little dear is way too much to bear.

SANDSCApe
11-18-14, 07:11 PM
I don't think it's gem animal because it's in nature habitat

Well, a Gem-Nature could certainly live in a Nature habitat, but TeamLava is not likely to promote it in that home. At first glance, I thought it might be Gem-Earth since that's the next logical ultra, but the Nature habitat shot that down. So I mean it COULD be Gem-Nature, but I highly doubt it because of the holiday theme.

EviBrooklyn
11-18-14, 07:27 PM
This should have been the gem/fire animal not the ruby pig ...

Ratisorn
11-18-14, 08:07 PM
Super nano rare!

sweetypies97
11-19-14, 04:15 AM
I'm in the minority, I'm not a huge fan of its looks. I'm much more partial to other colour combinations. It will be interesting to see if it is a super rare.

sanya87
11-19-14, 04:40 AM
i like it! a lot :D in a quite long time i am looking forward to a new animal lol

BunnieMix
11-19-14, 12:19 PM
I think this animal is gorgeous, I like it a lot. I need to get this one.

UneCerise_ledessert
11-19-14, 12:31 PM
Gem-Nature Unicorn?! Love it! I just finished breeding Toucan so this shldn't. be a prob.:o

ArcadiaTofu
11-19-14, 01:24 PM
Not sure if this is gonna be Gem-Nature or not, to be honest. It looks like it might be more Fire-Nature since there's so much red/green in it. If it is, though, I'll be a bit ticked off, b/c not only do I not have Vinotaur, but I don't have a Toucan yet, either :(

And it better not be limited, either. Limited Gem-Nature would be horrible. :(

dumbpluff
11-19-14, 01:40 PM
it certainly has a tremendous amount of detail in it, so I can see where everyone's coming from. I wonder how hard it's gonna be to get it...

regardless of typing, it really does give off that super unique animal vibe. even the dragon and unicorn don't have that kind of intricacy.

I'm excited to see where it goes, but if it requires a gem animal, I think I'll be crying for days LMAO.

MelodicStars
11-19-14, 03:26 PM
it certainly has a tremendous amount of detail in it, so I can see where everyone's coming from. I wonder how hard it's gonna be to get it...

regardless of typing, it really does give off that super unique animal vibe. even the dragon and unicorn don't have that kind of intricacy.

I'm excited to see where it goes, but if it requires a gem animal, I think I'll be crying for days LMAO.
It's probably very detailed and full of unique colors because it's level 15. I think it's going to have a little less "pizzazz" when it's level 10. But I bet it's still going to look beautiful and stunning.

I also don't think it will be a gem ultra rare because it seems like it's going to be a normal limited animal. I think I'm just going to go with it being a plant-fire or plant-earth. OR even a plant-fire-earth. The first three element animal! Of course, you shouldn't take my word for it. It's just my opinions and accusations.

dumbpluff
11-19-14, 09:51 PM
It's probably very detailed and full of unique colors because it's level 15. I think it's going to have a little less "pizzazz" when it's level 10. But I bet it's still going to look beautiful and stunning.

I also don't think it will be a gem ultra rare because it seems like it's going to be a normal limited animal. I think I'm just going to go with it being a plant-fire or plant-earth. OR even a plant-fire-earth. The first three element animal! Of course, you shouldn't take my word for it. It's just my opinions and accusations.

I thought about that earlier in the day, too-- the level fifteen thing. it'd explain the lovely colors in any case.

if it's like the halloween animals, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another rock-nature. the fire-earth animals for halloween were a nickel a dozen, so if we're going that way, I'd believe it. it's way more likely than a second gem-nature by far. the limited status is pretty much almost guaranteed, I want to say, but that's just a hunch. either way, I'm with you on that!

friday will tell for sure, though! and then the conversations will just explode all over about it.

intrinsicallyknotted
11-19-14, 10:46 PM
Mind=BLOWN! That is maybe my favorite critter so far! I am so in love with the fall colors in any case, and I am impressed with the detail on this one.

inespay
11-20-14, 01:16 AM
I need to get this one! I'm unicornless but I can't miss out on this one! I will not miss out on this one by any means necessary

my607
11-21-14, 12:35 PM
Anyway, my first try for this and I get another plantler . This is ridiculous

intrinsicallyknotted
11-21-14, 12:45 PM
Same with me--it's been plantlers nonstop for three days. I'm glad the Unicorn, Panda, and Hedgehog are all the same combo, though.

Sing it with me: "Plantlers in the morning, plantlers in the evening, plantlers at suppertime... When plantlers is all you're breeding, you can have plantlers anytime!"

Bambamstad
11-21-14, 12:55 PM
Sale for 200 gems, i have a lot of gems....i doubt what will i do....:confused:

As soon as my nest is empty i am going to buy it. Really want this one.

EviBrooklyn
11-21-14, 01:12 PM
The breeding is supposed to be 15 hours

A2TUDE
11-21-14, 01:27 PM
Got it first try rhino and panda 15hrs

If UD like to look my ID is a2tude ��

sanya87
11-21-14, 01:39 PM
Sale for 200 gems, i have a lot of gems....i doubt what will i do....:confused:

As soon as my nest is empty i am going to buy it. Really want this one.

Same here... I have gems saved and wonder should I go for it, I really really want it! Anybody knows how long it will be for sale?

ArcadiaTofu
11-21-14, 01:50 PM
Kooky, can we get STATS on the first post, please? :D

So far we know it's a 15-hr Super Rare that's Earth/Nature. Also that it's on sale for 200 gems. Is it limited or is it a permanent breed?

Would love to know if this animal is limited b/c if it is and I try for it later down the line and only have 3 days left, I'll be pretty crushed :(

FridayFarms
11-21-14, 01:52 PM

Congrats! I'm still living in plantlerville. (Although I have a harvest hedgehog on the nest so I can't complain too much.)

xxxe
11-21-14, 02:05 PM
Planters and regular hedgehogs are all I can get!

A2TUDE
11-21-14, 02:05 PM
Congrats! I'm still living in plantlerville. (Although I have a harvest hedgehog on the nest so I can't complain too much.)

Well I drunk with all the planter im trying for hedgehog as it the only one I haven got grrrr wat u use to to get it??

Sylvrthrne
11-21-14, 02:41 PM
Ugh....plantlers....

reminds me of the old joke about wishing for a million bucks....

has anyone run into a genie lately?

FridayFarms
11-21-14, 02:52 PM
Well I drunk with all the planter im trying for hedgehog as it the only one I haven got grrrr wat u use to to get it??

I used Bamboon and Grassquatch. I've been trying every earth/nature combo I have - I recently put Unicorn and Sloth in hoping for an Emerald fail. Nope, I think I'm breeding another Bamboon.

dumbpluff
11-21-14, 02:57 PM
holy cheap discount batman.

I'm so excited to get this guy though ohhhh my lord. harvest hedgie and unicorn-on-the-cob, here I come

Bambamstad
11-21-14, 03:08 PM
Same here... I have gems saved and wonder should I go for it, I really really want it! Anybody knows how long it will be for sale?

I could not resist it, just bought it for the 200 gems. The egg is on the nest.....

Buttercup0001
11-21-14, 03:15 PM
Absolutely love this lil critter, its colourings and its big swishy tail.....though I wonder if unicornucopia is going to be as elusive as the unicorn which I still have been unable to breed. Just tossing up whether to buy it or not....maybe an early christmas present to myself :rolleyes:

seekerbears
11-21-14, 03:36 PM
I'm so mad I haven't gotten any of the new earth-nature animals :(

my607
11-21-14, 03:43 PM

I haven't gotten any either. I'm getting sick of plantlers though.

readysetgo888
11-21-14, 04:18 PM

Me neither.... So annoying! Constant Plantlers. I'd be happy to get any of them at this point.

my607
11-21-14, 04:30 PM
Me neither.... So annoying! Constant Plantlers. I'd be happy to get any of them at this point.

Same here.

sanya87
11-21-14, 04:30 PM
I could not resist it, just bought it for the 200 gems. The egg is on the nest.....

I think I will not resist either... I got 14 hrs breeding time so i am hoping its a hedgehog. If it is I guess I will go and buy unicornucopia and like that finish my earth nature collection. I just don't want to take a risk and miss on this one, especially if it's limited... Well I need to sleep over and think about it tommorow :D

flowless
11-21-14, 04:38 PM

How many hours on the nest ?

Hawksmoor
11-21-14, 04:40 PM

OMG, I got it too, first try :eek: I came here to see what combo was 15 hrs after I put them in the den and got that timer. and it's this one. I used the same combo as you, rhino and panda

Buttercup0001
11-21-14, 04:57 PM
First try breeding rhino & panda......surprise, surprise another 8:59:59 breeding time ughhh another plantler......somehow I think its gonna be like trying for the harvest hedgie so many fails till I finally was able to breed one....I have noticed when I breed ultra rares together thats when I get the animal I wanted...anyone else noticed this?

readysetgo888
11-21-14, 06:47 PM
I think I will not resist either... I got 14 hrs breeding time so i am hoping its a hedgehog. If it is I guess I will go and buy unicornucopia and like that finish my earth nature collection. I just don't want to take a risk and miss on this one, especially if it's limited... Well I need to sleep over and think about it tommorow :D

14 hours is the regular hedgehog, not the new one... the new one is 12 hours.

saucysammis
11-21-14, 07:49 PM
Wow plantlers. plantlers. Plantlers. Starting to sound like warts. I've bred two plantlers per day for a week now. This sucks.

But, nice to not be the only one?

Anniemon89
11-21-14, 08:31 PM
Yeah I caved and bought it for 200 gems... 80% off is a steal :cool:

A2TUDE
11-21-14, 08:58 PM
Ok evolve time is 13hrs ��������

readysetgo888
11-21-14, 09:22 PM
Ugh just got 14 hr breed... Might be my second Grassquatch but most likely it's my 4th flying Hedgehog. Ugh ugh ugh.

Crr008
11-21-14, 09:23 PM
sloth and werewolf= 15 hours! Yay. Makes up for all the planters while trying for the panda and harvest hedgehog. I really want the harvest but this is a great surprise.

broitstyler
11-21-14, 09:28 PM
Got it first try with a Rhino and Panda :), pretty excited.

sanya87
11-22-14, 01:53 AM
Since I got all nature earth animals except this one I am buying it as soon as I can. Now it's just too many possible fails with 5 other animals... I tried to buy it already but I can't until my nest is free, didn't know that. I was thinking we buy an egg and it goes into the storage but obviously not!

Can any of the moderators tell us how long this animal will be for sale?

inespay
11-22-14, 05:05 AM
Hi everyone, just a question, how much gems is the unicornicopia in your stores? I just saw someine on here who claims it is 40, but I have it in my store for 200?

sanya87
11-22-14, 05:29 AM
Mine is 200 gems instead of 1000.

my607
11-22-14, 05:29 AM
Ugh just got 14 hr breed... Might be my second Grassquatch but most likely it's my 4th flying Hedgehog. Ugh ugh ugh.

I got plantler and another plantler. It's annoying

my607
11-22-14, 06:06 AM
Can someone tell us when this sale is over?

Aernak
11-22-14, 06:36 AM
All i get is Plantlers with an occasional bamboon. The new animals must be like a 1% chance or something, jeez.

xxxe
11-22-14, 06:44 AM
I was so excited when I woke up this morning because I had a dream I got a 15 hour breed time. Checked my forest and nope. Just another planter. I guess that happens when you wake up in the middle of the night to check your game. Pretty sad the best dream I had last night was getting this new creature. Lol

xxxe
11-22-14, 06:45 AM
I should have known it was a dream because my Rock Rino was full of vines and super big lol

Hawksmoor
11-22-14, 07:51 AM
And here's my pretty egg :o Good luck everyone!

Aernak
11-22-14, 07:52 AM
I should have known it was a dream because my Rock Rino was full of vines and super big lol

LOL!! Too funny... :)

MelodicStars
11-22-14, 09:01 AM
Ugh I am SICK of getting so many plantlers and no other animals. It's been plantlers ever since the new earth nature animals came out and I've just about had enough. I feel like quitting the game altogether since TL wants to make the animals have a ridiculously low breeding chance so we buy it instead. If this continues, I will miss out on FOUR animals (unicornicopia, pumpkin panda, harvest hedgehog, and fallaby.) if that happens, that's when I'll quit the game. I understand getting fails but I've had more than 50 plantlers by now and it's driving me INSANE.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be sulking in the corner for another 9 hours

Aernak
11-22-14, 09:04 AM
Ugh I am SICK of getting so many plantlers and no other animals. It's been plantlers ever since the new earth nature animals came out and I've just about had enough. I feel like quitting the game altogether since TL wants to make the animals have a ridiculously low breeding chance so we buy it instead. If this continues, I will miss out on FOUR animals (unicornicopia, pumpkin panda, harvest hedgehog, and fallaby.) if that happens, that's when I'll quit the game. I understand getting fails but I've had more than 50 plantlers by now and it's driving me INSANE.

Same. :(

My kids got fallabys but none of us have seen the 3 new earth/nat ones yet, or a toucan, or a unicorn. :(

It's making us all want to quit. Plantlers after Plantlers is simply not fun. Not gonna keep playing if this is what the game is gonna be like now.

readysetgo888
11-22-14, 09:06 AM

Have you updated your game? I'm talking about the update a couple weeks ago that made the unicorn the icon... To anyone that hasn't gotten one of the new animals yet, did you update your game?

Though the new animals have shown up in my store and I got the new expansions without updating, I just had the crazy thought that maybe I can't breed the new animals without the update. So I just installed it and will be ready to breed a new pair in a few minutes...

PernReloaded
11-22-14, 09:08 AM
15 hour breeding time with Rock Rhino and Pandoffil.

I cant even, after this I am going whole heartedly after the Fallaby.

Aernak
11-22-14, 09:12 AM
Have you updated your game? I'm talking about the update a couple weeks ago that made the unicorn the icon... To anyone that hasn't gotten one of the new animals yet, did you update your game?

Though the new animals have shown up in my store and I got the new expansions without updating, I just had the crazy thought that maybe I can't breed the new animals without the update. So I just installed it and will be ready to breed a new pair in a few minutes...

My kids and i all updated the day the update came out. We have the unicorn icon. Cant get a single new animal except my kids got fallabys. No toucans, pumpkin pandas, harvest hedgehogs or Unicornicopias.

Its just stupid.

readysetgo888
11-22-14, 09:27 AM
My kids and i all updated the day the update came out. We have the unicorn icon. Cant get a single new animal except my kids got fallabys. No toucans, pumpkin pandas, harvest hedgehogs or Unicornicopias.

Its just stupid.

Well maybe not then... I was hopeful... just got another plantlers. :( Can't believe it's this hard to get even one of the three new animals.

PernReloaded
11-22-14, 09:47 AM

Its just stupid.
I know some people who were having trouble breeding new animals Dragon Story had some success after closing, uninstalling, and reinstalling their game. Might be worth a try for Fantasy Story?

Hawksmoor
11-22-14, 10:02 AM
I know some people who were having trouble breeding new animals Dragon Story had some success after closing, uninstalling, and reinstalling their game. Might be worth a try for Fantasy Story?

Thanks for the tip! Couldn't hurt, right?

sunflaash
11-22-14, 10:56 AM
I still need Grassquatch, Pumpking Panda, Fallaby and this one but I've been getting nothing but Planters too, how is that even possible ? So frustrating !

my607
11-22-14, 11:44 AM
Does anyone have problems getting into FFS? My game closes after I tap anything . It didn't happen this morning.

my607
11-22-14, 11:49 AM
I don't know what happened so I decided to turn device off and on then it was ok

MelodicStars
11-22-14, 11:53 AM

Yes, indeed I have. I updated on the day it came out. Sadly, to this day, I've gotten none of the 3 new earth nature hybrids and the fallaby even though I've been breeding AND speed breeding nonstop. I will still keep trying for now but if I don't get at least 2 of the 4 limited animals I am FOR SURE quitting. I'm not going to waste my time playing a game that is not fun.

Sorry if I sound so upset, probably cause I am. But rest assured, it's not because of you guys, it's simply the game and TL.

Aernak
11-22-14, 12:30 PM
Yes, indeed I have. I updated on the day it came out. Sadly, to this day, I've gotten none of the 3 new earth nature hybrids and the fallaby even though I've been breeding AND speed breeding nonstop. I will still keep trying for now but if I don't get at least 2 of the 4 limited animals I am FOR SURE quitting. I'm not going to waste my time playing a game that is not fun.

Sorry if I sound so upset, probably cause I am. But rest assured, it's not because of you guys, it's simply the game and TL.

I feel exactly the same way. I dont have a single new one yet either and I am breeding and speed breeding all day every day. This is NOT fun.

I just got so fed up with Plantlers that I switched gears and decided to try for toucan/fallaby again. Looks like Im getting another ocean owl duplicate. Sigh. :(

readysetgo888
11-22-14, 12:34 PM

Oh believe me I totally get it. I think since early October I've gotten exactly 3 animals I didn't have yet. Two new rares and one super rare (the scarecrow). For doing about 2 breedings a day in all that time that is extremely bad odds. The only reason I haven't gotten super frustrated already is because the world event and tournaments distracted me and kept the game fun.... Now that it's just nothing but constant failed breedings, it is really testing my patience. I have 80,000 food saved up and no new animals to feed with them, so I don't even really need to bother planting either. No animals need the evolution flower. I'm still mining / expanding but there's no great reason to... The last habitat I built is just sitting empty because I haven't gotten a single new animal worth keeping to put in it.

So I'm just at a total standstill. I'm excited to see what the next event/tournament will be because at this point, there doesn't seem to be any other reason I should play. :( I can't believe I haven't gotten even a single one of the new animals. If I don't get one in the next couple days I'm going to be tempted to stop playing.

xxxe
11-22-14, 02:04 PM
I feel everyone's pain. I haven't gotten any of the new 3 either. I've gotten 3 regular hedgehogs though. Funny because they are rare like the harvest yet I can't get one of those. It's very upsetting. I hope one day they drop the odds a little. Just for a day or two? C'mon TL make it a little easier. It would be nice if you could only get 10 fails in a row even? No more than that. This 15+ fails are so incrediably frusterating. Especially since we know these guys are limited. I think that's where the unfun factor comes in.

BlueCanary
11-22-14, 02:23 PM
I've gotten so many grassquatches breeding for the fall animals and I haven't gotten any of them yet. I actually prefer plantlers because I'm just selling everything off the nest and 9 hours is nicer than 14. I find it odd that I've been getting so many super rares, but can't manage to hit the ones I want.

BunnieMix
11-22-14, 04:50 PM
I've gotten so many grassquatches breeding for the fall animals and I haven't gotten any of them yet. I actually prefer plantlers because I'm just selling everything off the nest and 9 hours is nicer than 14. I find it odd that I've been getting so many super rares, but can't manage to hit the ones I want.

I feel that. I am hatching my 4th Grassquatch, but I still don't even have the regular hedgehog yet. I managed to get lucky with a 12 hour breed time right after, but I still need to get the Unicornocopia and the Hedgehog. At this point, the Hedgehog is more rare for me than the Grassquatch.

intrinsicallyknotted
11-22-14, 05:35 PM
HA! After at least ten plantlers in a row, this is the most beautiful sight in the world:

For what it's worth, this is Ancient Sloth and Bamboon, both level 10. I had been trying Pandaffodil and Rock Rhino for the first few days and got two (regular) Hedgehogs in a row with them, then about 6 plantlers. Then I switched to Ancient Sloth and Grassquatch, in the hopes that super rares would give me a better chance. I still got a bunch of plantlers in a row, but I did get one Grassquatch with them as well. I'm still not convinced that the rarity of the parents makes a difference in the probability of a rare offspring, but I need more data.

MelodicStars
11-22-14, 06:27 PM
HA! After at least ten plantlers in a row, this is the most beautiful sight in the world:

For what it's worth, this is Ancient Sloth and Bamboon, both level 10. I had been trying Pandaffodil and Rock Rhino for the first few days and got two (regular) Hedgehogs in a row with them, then about 6 plantlers. Then I switched to Ancient Sloth and Grassquatch, in the hopes that super rares would give me a better chance. I still got a bunch of plantlers in a row, but I did get one Grassquatch with them as well. I'm still not convinced that the rarity of the parents makes a difference in the probability of a rare offspring, but I need more data.
Congrats! I agree, that really must be the most beautiful sight in the world :P I wish I had luck like yours. I've had a lot more than just 10 plantlers in a row...

deathunbalanced
11-23-14, 12:28 AM
I have been having trouble with any non common breeding for awhile.

But I just got a 15 hour breed time with a Grasssquatch (level 10) and my Ancient Sloth (level 9)!

I hope those who are still struggling get it soon!

After this it will be back to try and breed all the other ones as this is the first one I have breed in this new batch!

bluefoxcrystal
11-23-14, 01:19 AM
Got this with panda and rhino! :) Hopefully everyone can get this cutie! I'm rooting for ya'll b(^_^)d

TokiChunsa
11-23-14, 02:00 AM
Is there a goal to breed this like the Hedgehog and Pumpkin Panda do?

shelbyforest
11-23-14, 04:41 AM
Bamboon and Sloth! I have recently changed the way I am breedingas I have literally gone for about six or seven weeks with nothing! I went from being about 7 creatures from a full album to now 20 plus ( disregarding the fact that I have also missed all tournament creatures and limited editions...) I have managed the Fallaby on day one, and now this guy. Rather than single elements ie in this case panda and rhino ( planter plantler plantler) I have gone for animals with both elements. First was a fail, second try with above combo was a success. Maybe it's just luck, but hey I am not complaining.... Now time to work on the long list of the missing......

PernReloaded
11-23-14, 06:38 AM
Is there a goal to breed this like the Hedgehog and Pumpkin Panda do?

Appqrently not, which seems a bit odd. I kind of wish there was, since I don't want the Harvest Hedgehog but definitely want the Fallaby (and have already bred this).

xxxe
11-23-14, 07:27 AM
13 planters, 3 hedgehogs, one Bamboon and now another 14 hour!!! Ahhhhh

Lisa0107
11-23-14, 07:50 AM
I feel that. I am hatching my 4th Grassquatch, but I still don't even have the regular hedgehog yet. I managed to get lucky with a 12 hour breed time right after, but I still need to get the Unicornocopia and the Hedgehog. At this point, the Hedgehog is more rare for me than the Grassquatch.

LOL I still have no grassquatch. been playing since day one and yet he eludes me. I have had so many planther fails I have lost count. i finally bought the unicornicopia did not want to risk not getting him and I have no idea when the sale will end. back to the grassquatch, autumn hedgehog tries...I really want that autumn hedgehog..

my607
11-23-14, 09:46 AM
13 planters, 3 hedgehogs, one Bamboon and now another 14 hour!!! Ahhhhh

Plantlers are never ending and hate to see the 8:59 time so annoying

readysetgo888
11-23-14, 09:48 AM
I'd rather get Plantlers than another 14 hr Hedgehog fail. Then I wind up using gems to speed it up to make it match the 9 hr time. I'd much rather keep getting Plantlers if I'm going to fail anyway :( But I too am sick to death of seeing the 9 hr timer anyway. Just not as upset as I will be to get another useless 14 hr fail.

Tokitae
11-23-14, 10:59 AM
Got mine breeding now!

hugpete
11-23-14, 12:18 PM
Just got this with Grassquatch and sloth. :)

UneCerise_ledessert
11-23-14, 01:19 PM
Just now... I got this as well w/ Sloth and Grassquatch, on the 2nd try. I tried Panda and Rock since its release-no luck. Now next on the list... Pumpkin Panda.

BunnieMix
11-23-14, 01:29 PM
LOL I still have no grassquatch. been playing since day one and yet he eludes me. I have had so many planther fails I have lost count. i finally bought the unicornicopia did not want to risk not getting him and I have no idea when the sale will end. back to the grassquatch, autumn hedgehog tries...I really want that autumn hedgehog..

I've been playing since day 1 also, and I still don't have some of the initial super rare creatures that the game had when it started.

I really think that it's kind of crazy that one player can be drowning in certain creatures that others can't seem to get and vice versa. It's just really odd to me. It doesn't seem like equal chances at all, because if it were, I am sure that players wouldn't consistently get the same super rares while not getting some commons, even if they aren't limited.

BunnieMix
11-24-14, 06:45 AM
This cracks me up. After not getting this one, I tried for the Toucan all day yesterday, and the first breeding time with Sloth and Grassquatch today was 15 hours.

Looking forward to putting this one in the nest. Having a really bad day, but this made me feel a bit better.

TokiChunsa
11-24-14, 07:16 AM
I still haven't got this yet, hope to get it soon.

xxxe
11-24-14, 07:41 AM
This morning I sold my 4th Grassquatch egg (I have 3 in my forest) and putting my regular Hedgehog egg on the nest I decided to try Rino and Grassquatch and I got my 15 hour timer! Now on to Harvest or Pumpkin Panda. I think I might take a break and try for the Toucan for a few tries. Good luck to those still trying. Yesterday I was about to give up with all my 14 hour fails. Don't give up!

Sylvrthrne
11-24-14, 11:51 AM
Anyone know how long the sale is for?

ArcadiaTofu
11-24-14, 12:26 PM
Hopefully it'll last for a week or two, but I have a sinking feeling it'll end tomorrow or (at the latest) Friday :\

Would like if it would be a bit longer so those of us still chugging away at getting it have a small chance to get it gem-free before breaking down and 'buying' it. But, again, I'd only ever buy it if I wanted it bad enough AND if it was limited. I've still heard no word on whether or not this animal is a limited breed or not.

Kooky, any word on that score (on both accounts) to soothe the paranoid users on here, please? :( Sorry for always asking you but TL never seems to alert us to whether anything is limited and for how long, etc.

Crr008
11-24-14, 04:12 PM
Got a second one this weekend by reversing the combo that got me the first one. This time I used Werewolf x Sloth.

Aernak
11-24-14, 07:56 PM
I just got my 80 bazillionth Plantlers in a row. I will try sloth and Grassquatch next. Maybe that will be more lucky.

goodsoul76
11-24-14, 10:02 PM
Weirdness....Got a second unicornicopia just after the first successful breed....of course this was after about 15 or so planther fails....

pretty cute but the coin return is not as great as I thought it would be for a new super rare...

Aernak
11-25-14, 06:56 AM
Sloth and grassquatch failed for me. Another two plantlers. Why do i keep playing this game?

EviBrooklyn
11-25-14, 07:09 AM
I think the odds of breeding unicornicopia will go up once they remove the sale price from this item. I think this is their way of getting many of us to buy it.
I think the sale will be over today when they release the new animals :-)

FridayFarms
11-25-14, 09:00 AM
Got a second one this weekend by reversing the combo that got me the first one. This time I used Werewolf x Sloth.

Tried that combo and got a 15 hour breeding time! Thanks for the tip. I have gone through several bamboons, hedgehogs, another harvest hedgehog and a billion plantlers. Fingers crossed!

readysetgo888
11-25-14, 10:25 AM
Well, I finally got one... This was my 14th attempt to breed one of the new nature-earth animals. Quite excited!

I had been using all kinds of combinations of Sloth, Grassquatch, Bamboon, Hedgehog, and Werewolf unsuccessfully. Two breedings ago I switched it up and bred something totally different (fire-electric) then went back to earth-nature. The combo that got it was the first time I ever tried using just Panda-Rhino. Based on all the postings here, there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to the combos used and the results they get.

flowless
11-25-14, 10:58 AM
Another planter

Sometimes they give some rare ones that i already have

But when ism gonna get this one ahhhh

kuppikahvia
11-25-14, 03:28 PM
I'm currently at

14 planters
2 babboons
1 harvest hedgehog

These rares and superrares are... well... REALLY rare!

my607
11-25-14, 03:42 PM
I'm currently at

14 planters
2 babboons
1 harvest hedgehog

These rares and superrares are... well... REALLY rare!
I got a lot of planters too so I went to try the toucan.

readysetgo888
11-25-14, 03:49 PM
My recommendation is definitely to switch up whatever you're doing.... switch to something totally different for one breeding and then go back to trying earth-nature combos that you haven't tried yet. That seems to work for many people.

rosewaterlily
11-25-14, 04:13 PM
Got this one with just regular rhino and panda, yay. Got a regular hedgehog with that combo too. Still hoping for the pumpkin panda and harvest hedgehog, plus the grassquatch that has long eluded me.

hummingbirdkrista
11-26-14, 08:57 AM
Planter, Planeter, Hedgehog, hedgehog, planter, planter.. oh pumpkin panda.. and then another four planters.. :-/ Sad I missed the sale, Im about to use eithier Bamboon and sloth or my pumpkin panda and sloth.

Monkeh2369
11-26-14, 10:29 AM
I am starting to really hate the Plantler - just seeing too many of them :(

CoodieBug
11-26-14, 07:53 PM

Its just stupid.

I'm going to try and update--I'm so frustrated--going on the 50th + fail--got one bansheep and cold turkey(!!) in the process but nothing else--spent many tokens speeding--trying for any of the new ones--been trying for Toucan, cornucopia, and many others-still can't get magma and razorback!! I guess I should be thankful for what I have !! I'm not spending any more money til something changes!!!!

CoodieBug
11-28-14, 05:27 PM
I'm going to try and update--I'm so frustrated--going on the 50th + fail--got one bansheep and cold turkey(!!) in the process but nothing else--spent many tokens speeding--trying for any of the new ones--been trying for Toucan, cornucopia, and many others-still can't get magma and razorback!! I guess I should be thankful for what I have !! I'm not spending any more money til something changes!!!!

I think I finally have a unicornicopia--15 hr rhino & panda--after many fails!!!!!!

kuppikahvia
11-29-14, 02:28 AM
Update on this nature-earth madness in my forest so far:

20 planters
2 bamboons
2 harvest hedgehogs

An appalling super rare rate of 0%.
Even more frustrating considering that I am missing all 3 supers, so any one of them would be welcome!

sweetcupcake555555
11-29-14, 04:59 AM
I think I finally have a unicornicopia--15 hr rhino & panda--after many fails!!!!!!

i think i may of just got it with same pair. usually use panda first then rhino. this time used rhino first then panda. got 15 hour timer. its either the uni or the sloth. good luck with yours. ��.

flowless
11-29-14, 06:04 AM
Question is this animal considered part of fall collection
With potential of going limited

Or permeant like not seasonal

inespay
11-29-14, 08:19 AM
Am now breeding second Unicornucopia!16913

keller63
11-30-14, 08:00 PM
Do we have an expiry date on this one? I would like to know how long I have to get it. Also would like to know if it will be released yearly so I have a chance next year to get it if I don't thus time around?

Not long started this game so I would like to think I have a chance to get the same creatures released previously that I like.

readysetgo888
11-30-14, 08:11 PM
Do we have an expiry date on this one? I would like to know how long I have to get it. Also would like to know if it will be released yearly so I have a chance next year to get it if I don't thus time around?

Not long started this game so I would like to think I have a chance to get the same creatures released previously that I like.

Welcome to the game!

To answer your questions, nope, we have no idea on either, and TL is not going to answer them. You might email them and ask, but there's definitely no one that can tell you on here.

Based on other TL games, I would say there is a decent chance that some of the seasonal creatures will be brought back next year, but then again, they may not. As far as the Unicornicopia being limited, as of now, we've been told that they have no plans to remove it but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. My best guess is that all the fall seasonal Earth-Nature creatures will be removed, probably when they do their January cleanse and get rid of the Christmas animals. However, that is just my guess... they could make it limited during the Tuesday update for all I know, or never. Unfortunately that's just how it goes around here.

ArcadiaTofu
11-30-14, 10:27 PM
Finally, I managed to get the Unicornucopia after nearly fifty breeding combos and countless Plantlers >.<

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that the Cold Turkey and the Pumpkin Panda will not be mine by the time they expire, but to be honest, the Cold Turkey was pretty ugly and I will not mourn its removal from the game. Had the Unicornucopia been removed from the breeding pool later on, however, I would have been pretty upset, truth be told. And I'm REALLY glad I didn't give in to temptation and spend 200 gems on the Unicornucopia sale a little while back. SUPER GLAD.

Good luck, everyone, and hopefully users will still be able to breed this nice Super out soon! :D

kuppikahvia
12-01-14, 02:07 AM
23 planters
2 bamboons
3 harvest hedgehogs

Lisa0107
12-01-14, 07:23 AM
Finally, I managed to get the Unicornucopia after nearly fifty breeding combos and countless Plantlers >.<

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that the Cold Turkey and the Pumpkin Panda will not be mine by the time they expire, but to be honest, the Cold Turkey was pretty ugly and I will not mourn its removal from the game. Had the Unicornucopia been removed from the breeding pool later on, however, I would have been pretty upset, truth be told. And I'm REALLY glad I didn't give in to temptation and spend 200 gems on the Unicornucopia sale a little while back. SUPER GLAD.

Good luck, everyone, and hopefully users will still be able to breed this nice Super out soon! :D

You know...I never thought of that scenario...buying a animal for gems and then actually breeding him later on...that would really stink. I did buy the unicornocopia...if I actually breed him I'm going to be really upset! LOL Arcadia Tofu...we are neighbors. I'm Lisa's Forest. :)

kuppikahvia
12-02-14, 04:04 PM
26 planters
2 bamboons
4 h.hedgehogs

Over 30 tries and not even a single super ( three available atm! )

readysetgo888
12-02-14, 04:05 PM
26 planters
2 bamboons
4 h.hedgehogs

Over 30 tries and not even a single super ( three available atm! )

Gah... I want a single Harvest Hedgehog... I'm really sorry, I hope you get a super soon.

kuppikahvia
12-04-14, 02:48 PM
28 planters
3 bamboons
5 harvest hedgehogs...

Looks like my game completely forgot that there's actually four more animals in this combination available!! :((

kuppikahvia
12-06-14, 04:42 PM
29 planters
3 bamboons
5 h.hedgehogs
1 grassquatch (new for me!)

... and I finally got a 15 hr count in the den!!!

(now on to the holiday creatures... I'll skip the pumpkin panda as it looks exactly like the pandaffodil)

AzureMermaid
12-10-14, 12:07 AM
I have been trying to breed this beauty since the release but nothing. Not even the harvest hedgehog, just way too many plantlers, some normal hedgehogs and baboons. Now that the panda has become limited, Unicornucopia will also be and I'm scared that I won't manage to breed it in time.
Any tips?
I tried rhino-panda, grassquatch-sloth, but no luck :(

Petasos
12-10-14, 06:40 AM
I have been trying to breed this beauty since the release but nothing. Not even the harvest hedgehog, just way too many plantlers, some normal hedgehogs and baboons. Now that the panda has become limited, Unicornucopia will also be and I'm scared that I won't manage to breed it in time.
Any tips?
I tried rhino-panda, grassquatch-sloth, but no luck :(

I am in the same boat. Have gotten 1 panda and 1harvest hedgehog thank god as they are now limited. But I have not been able to breed this and have tried everything. I think this will be the first critter missing in my forest which will make me not care about not getting future animals. Too bad I actually liked this one, cause I am pretty sure it will be limited in a week.

Vodelle
12-10-14, 08:01 AM
Out of the harvest animals, this one is the most interesting to me, but I only have the panda so far. I don't think there is any 'best' combination -- as long as you use earth&nature elements you'll either get lucky and get what you want or you won't.

Vodelle
12-12-14, 07:57 AM
Ugh. This forum needs some serious re-organizing. Why is Unicornicopia in the creature library but everything else is just randomly stickied in discussions? (There shouldn't be like 20 stickies in a forum, that defeats their purpose.)

AHEM. Anyway. This past week I hatched two of the eggs I had in storage (twilight troll and terrorier) and although I had treebra there too, I figured I would breed earth/nature a few times before today (when theoretically we'll be having an event) and see if I can get one of the animals I was still missing. I already have a pumpkin panda from earlier, but I figured if that was going limited, these would too.

A few annoying plantlers later, a bamboon (which I already have), and... just put earth/nature in again and got 15 hours. Score. As my previous post says, this is really the only one of the 'limited' autumn animals I'm interested in. I'm still missing the harvest hedgehog and the grassquatch, but if I'm not focusing on a limited animal I'll be focused on making new combos, since I haven't done anything dark or electric AT ALL what with all the new stuff coming out.

wildhearts20
12-14-14, 08:25 PM
So sad i cant get this beautiful creature, I've been breeding for it nonstop since it came out. I'm missing all the other ones because I'm stuck on this one :(

GreasedLightening
12-17-14, 07:21 PM
Finally got this beautiful critter. Been working on him for long time. Breed used was sloth and bamboon. Good luck to those still trying.

locotesx3
01-02-15, 01:29 PM
Just noticed that this guy is now limited and I still don't have one. Any advice on what animals to breed to get em? I think I have tried every combo twice but willing to listen to any advice :)

Vodelle
01-02-15, 01:35 PM
Just noticed that this guy is now limited and I still don't have one. Any advice on what animals to breed to get em? I think I have tried every combo twice but willing to listen to any advice :)

Literally just any nature/earth combination. I guess try to use higher-leveled animals if you have them, but otherwise the actual combo shouldn't matter - just your luck. (I got mine with level 10 pandaffodil & rock rhino if that makes you feel better, though.)

locotesx3
01-02-15, 01:54 PM
Literally just any nature/earth combination. I guess try to use higher-leveled animals if you have them, but otherwise the actual combo shouldn't matter - just your luck. (I got mine with level 10 pandaffodil & rock rhino if that makes you feel better, though.)

Thanks but... No it doesn't make me "feel better" hahahahah
I was just hoping that there was some combo that I hadn't tried yet. It was a long shot I know. But I just wanted to put it out there.
I have every animal that is no longer available and would hate to loose that streak on this one. I have a couple days so I'm not giving up yet.

Foxy_Kit
01-02-15, 04:07 PM
I literally got mine a couple of days ago from a rhino x panda, after multiple attempts using ancient sloth x grassquatch.

Best of luck and hope one visits you soon! :)

locotesx3
01-02-15, 07:35 PM
I just got it!!!! The streak is alive. Hahahah now I just have to get the menoram, and confetti yeti before the disappear. I can't believe how fast I got the unicornicopia. I have been trying to get one since they came out. I had one plantler fail then put the treebra and werewolf in the den and got it. I was so happy I had to speed it up.

Edit... Just sent you an invite Foxy_kit

Foxy_Kit
01-02-15, 08:22 PM
Woot congrats and enjoy having the lovely creature in your forest.

Thanks for the invite, have just accepted :)

locotesx3
01-02-15, 08:25 PM
Awesome.. It's funny how happy I am over getting an imaginary animal. Hahahaha
If my friends knew I played this game and enjoyed it as much as I do. They would never let me hear the end of it. Hahahahha

viramisu
01-03-15, 03:01 AM
This critter is so beautiful, gotta say it's a must have. Good luck to you all.

DragonMoon006
01-03-15, 05:46 PM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zps8cc5ae9b.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zps8cc5ae9b.jpg.html)

Wow!! Couldn't believe I actually got the Unicornucorpia!!! Yay!! Such a beauty!! 1st attempt using Panda x Rhino combo after taking a break from trying for Confetti Yeti. Now that Ampeater tournament has finished these 2 animals were free for breeding.

Had been using Unicorn earlier (with earth-nature element) hoping for an emerald fail...

Good luck to those still trying. Hopefully you all will get him before expiry.

TokiChunsa
01-05-15, 06:03 AM
I'm still aiming for this one. It's cute and I want it. I'm getting Planters right now. I want it before the timer is over.

icysnowz
01-05-15, 07:56 AM
I have already got this one.. Its beautiful and i wonder why is this animal limited? It doesnt seem like a seasonal creature... is it that TL just randomly select an animal and make it limited?

TokiChunsa
01-06-15, 06:22 AM
I have a feeling I won't be getting bus one. I hate how the chances are next to nine as time goes by.

dragonloona
01-06-15, 09:49 AM
Soo happy to say that by the end of the day will have a second Unicornicopia!!!! Thanks to my two perfect creatures!!!!! (Pictures below)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0162_zpsb9ef6a37.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0162_zpsb9ef6a37.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0159_zps2ec54e21.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0159_zps2ec54e21.png.html)

Aernak
01-07-15, 06:30 PM
OMG... 15 hours... FINALLY!!!!! :)

TokiChunsa
01-09-15, 08:37 AM
I think I was right. I only have 3hrs left. Why can't they make the chances easier during the last couple of hours. Gosh darn it.

Edit: the timer gave me 14 instead of 15. OTL

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 11:26 AM
Omg just got my second unicornicopia (an hour before it expires) with sloth and panda