PDA

View Full Version : Old goal pop ups--117 times!!

kimandamelia
11-18-14, 03:54 PM
When will the issue of past goal pop ups be taken care of? ??!!!?? This week, I got hit twice on both Bakery AND Restaurant!!!! I finally counted how many popped up, 117!!!!! Utterly ridiculous!!!!!

joceep
11-21-14, 09:58 AM
Same here. I sent them a help request this morning, after I had 2 different 2 day meals go bad because I was having to sift through all my former goals. It's getting ridiculous. This makes multiple times I've had food go bad, but when you start talking 2 day cook times thrown away because for over 10 minutes I was ending stupid pop ups.

SweetToothPastry
11-30-14, 11:12 AM
Yes, very annoying! -.-

joceep
12-01-14, 01:34 PM
I lost over 50 goals due to this issue. I emailed support and was told sorry, you used the gems to complete previous goals. I am furious. If this doesn't get straightened out, I will never play another storm8 game ever, AND I will MAKE SURE none of my friends or family does either.

xandine_heartsong
12-01-14, 10:02 PM
This is unbelievably annoying! I haven't even used gems to complete goals and it just keeps happening, sometimes twice a day! This needs to end Team Lava!
No one likes having food spoil because of the ghost of goals past!

peppy903
12-01-14, 10:30 PM
I have at least one of my neighbors sugar love bake has not received a gift from me for the last month, please fix this problem, and I can't keep food in my RS. This is the second time I have asked for help,thank you.

bitch73
12-09-14, 09:26 AM
I'm not receiving any goals I have mass ovens and deco that I can't get to.... goals aren't working in mine