PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Hedgehog 11-18-14-LIMITED

zenobia42
11-18-14, 12:39 PM
New animal!
12-hour breed time, 8-hour evolution time.
rare, earth-nature.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16763&d=1416341811&thumb=1 http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141118193519/fantasy-story/images/thumb/c/c3/Harvest_Hedgehog_Baby.png/200px-Harvest_Hedgehog_Baby.png http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141118193528/fantasy-story/images/thumb/9/92/Harvest_Hedgehog_Juvenile.png/200px-Harvest_Hedgehog_Juvenile.png http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141118193519/fantasy-story/images/thumb/0/0e/Harvest_Hedgehog_Adult.png/200px-Harvest_Hedgehog_Adult.png http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141118193520/fantasy-story/images/thumb/d/d1/Harvest_Hedgehog_Epic.png/200px-Harvest_Hedgehog_Epic.png

NOTE: This animal does NOT say "limited" in the store or anywhere. However, the quest associated with getting it DOES have a timer - 13 days.

The pumpkin panda has this timed goal as well, and like the hedgehog, only if you open and look through your goals can you find out it will likely change from permanent to limited.

zenobia42
11-18-14, 12:45 PM
Kooky, or any TL / S8 employee: can you please confirm whether or not this and the pumpkin panda are planned to become limited? They are marked as permanent now but the limited time goals imply that they might, like the frankenswine, change from permanent to limited with little to no actual notice of such. Thanks.

my607
11-18-14, 01:02 PM
The seahorse has a goal too and limited time. Is the seahorse limited too?

jim23cash
11-18-14, 01:16 PM
Got it with Pumpkin Panda and Pandaffodil. 12 hrs.

dumbpluff
11-18-14, 01:23 PM
... and here I thought I was finally caught up enough to try for the older album animals I was missing for a change. LMAO jeez.

I like the hedgehog sprites though, so I'm not really complaining this time. a little exhausted, yes, but I'll go back to new-animal-attempts after this thunder mammoth moves on out of my breeding den.

dragonloona
11-18-14, 01:26 PM
I got one, 12 hours and 8 hours evolution time!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/image1_zpsec7f2cc9.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image1_zpsec7f2cc9.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/image2_zpsb5053e51.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image2_zpsb5053e51.png.html)

intrinsicallyknotted
11-18-14, 01:29 PM
Still plugging away at that Pumpkin Panda, so I'm glad this critter is the same combo. Is it another flier? (I hope not--I'd rather have something new than a recolored version of the regular Hedgehog.)

readysetgo888
11-18-14, 01:35 PM
I'm also glad that this one is earth-nature just because now I can try for two at the same time. I don't understand why we needed another hedgehog though... although at least this one doesn't fly. At least this one is rare, too. I usually have excellent luck getting new rares shortly after they're released so I hope I do here too!

It's interesting that the goal has a time limit... I don't think that means that the animal necessarily does though. If it will be limited I bet it won't be until the Christmas animals start coming out, or maybe they'll remove the fall ones when they remove the Christmas ones. Although I think most likely they are here to stay.

my607
11-18-14, 01:39 PM
I don't like it that we have two hedgehogs . It's boring I think and same color.

jim23cash
11-18-14, 01:50 PM
I don't like it that we have two hedgehogs . It's boring I think and same color.

How many pigs do we have? Or horses? Pandas? They are getting stuck in some ruts! :D

readysetgo888
11-18-14, 01:55 PM
Aw it is so cute. I like it better than the flying ferret clone hedgehog. But seriously how about an animal we DON'T have yet?

Buttercup0001
11-18-14, 02:44 PM
And my list of missing animals keep growing......im not complaining that there is a new animal....I just wish I could breed something new for a change....on the plus side im still trying for the pumpkin panda so hopefully ill be able to get one or the other

Bambamstad
11-18-14, 02:49 PM
The next couple of days i will be trying for this one and maybe fill in the famous grasquatch as well.

No idea when i have time to start trying for razorback or emerald.

kooky panda
11-18-14, 03:24 PM
How many pigs do we have? Or horses? Pandas? They are getting stuck in some ruts! :D
You can never ever have too many PANDA'S!! :p

kooky panda
11-18-14, 03:36 PM
Kooky, or any TL / S8 employee: can you please confirm whether or not this and the pumpkin panda are planned to become limited? They are marked as permanent now but the limited time goals imply that they might, like the frankenswine, change from permanent to limited with little to no actual notice of such. Thanks.
Yes, both now are limited.

xxxe
11-18-14, 03:46 PM
Lol I just got the other Hedgehog and was confused why I wasn't completing the goal. Good thing I came on here and noticed it said "Harvest" in front of it. Oh well, lucky for me it's the same elements as the Pumpkin Panda which I also need. C'mon good luck!

my607
11-18-14, 03:51 PM

Do you know when is the deadline for hedgehog and pumpkin panda?

readysetgo888
11-18-14, 04:04 PM
Do you know when is the deadline for hedgehog and pumpkin panda?

I assume it's the same as the goal/quest to breed it... so I believe 13 days. At least that's a reasonable amount of time.

I'm surprised that these are now limited but glad that we got decent notice.

Hawksmoor
11-18-14, 05:08 PM
I better bust a move on this one. Put Pandaffodil and rock rhino in the den, got 16 hrs. Another pumpkin panda (NOT that I'm complaining) ;-)

Hawksmoor
11-18-14, 05:18 PM

Thank you for confirming kooky. It helps when we have a bit of a heads up ;-)

[S8] Regina
11-18-14, 05:31 PM

The Quests are limited with a set timer, whereas the Pumpkin Panda and Hedgehog creatures will still be available when the Quests have expired.

my607
11-18-14, 06:07 PM
Regina;1005176']The Quests are limited with a set timer, whereas the Pumpkin Panda and Hedgehog creatures will still be available when the Quests have expired.

Ok that's good to know.

Hawksmoor
11-18-14, 06:09 PM
Regina;1005176']The Quests are limited with a set timer, whereas the Pumpkin Panda and Hedgehog creatures will still be available when the Quests have expired.

Thanks. So even though the Harvest Helper goal to get gems expires in 13 days, the animals themselves will still be available after. Good to know!

SANDSCApe
11-18-14, 07:32 PM
You can never ever have too many PANDA'S!! :p

LOL, Kooky! Your avatar changes always crack me up. Work that pumpkin makeover, baby!
The Kooky-Can-Cook one definitely needs to make a come-back next week though.

ArcadiaTofu
11-18-14, 07:58 PM
Wait, so...

Does this mean that when the timer for the Seahorse is over, there will never be another chance to breed the Seahorse? It'll be gone, forever? And when the timer expires for the Hedgehog and Panda we'll still be able to breed it for another week or two... or what? :\

I'm so confused.

zenobia42
11-18-14, 09:11 PM

Whew - that is a relief! Thanks for letting us know that.

I will probably try panda and rhino until I get one or the other, but it's good to know they will both still be there for the long run if it doesn't happen in 2 weeks. :)

Wait, so...

Does this mean that when the timer for the Seahorse is over, there will never be another chance to breed the Seahorse? It'll be gone, forever? And when the timer expires for the Hedgehog and Panda we'll still be able to breed it for another week or two... or what? :\

I'm so confused.
I don't have a Sea Horse quest so I can't confirm if it's on a timer now or not. :(

jomykje
11-18-14, 10:08 PM
I think I just bred one... I tried planthers and Baboon together to get the harvest panda and now I've got a 12 hour breeding timer. ;)

TokiChunsa
11-18-14, 10:30 PM
Wait, so...

I'm so confused.

I think it means that you have that amount of days to fulfill your goal for the FIRST one you breed and get the rewards, but it still available to breed. I was able to get a second Sea Horse after I completed the goal.

dumbpluff
11-18-14, 10:42 PM
I think it means that you have that amount of days to fulfill your goal for the FIRST one you breed and get the rewards, but it still available to breed. I was able to get a second Sea Horse after I completed the goal.

yeah, i'm fairly sure they're saying that the timer is just solely for the quest. you won't get the gems or rewards for breeding the animal if you breed it after the quest has timed out. the animals are apparently staying right where they are.

dumbpluff
11-18-14, 10:46 PM
i just got two fourteen hour breeds in a row. that's-- that's the wrong hedgehog... T v T

i mean i can't complain because i really can't add another habitat without ruining the decorations i have set up. (i already have had to do that a few times already, but it's at least workable.) these fail shales are utterly horrible-- i'm so sick of them. until they clear on thursday, i don't have space for this harvest fella yet. 8|a but it'd be nice to at least have him sitting in the nest ready to go.

sanya87
11-19-14, 04:46 AM
last few days i have been trying for a hedgehog or pumpkin panda and since this one came out yesterday i have just continued my earth and nature combos. and i have just got this guy with plantlers and rock rhino :)

flowless
11-19-14, 01:59 PM
Getting nothing but planters
I speed bred too
Getting bored already

EviBrooklyn
11-19-14, 02:22 PM
I got him by breeding bamboon and grassquatch

Buttercup0001
11-19-14, 02:24 PM
Getting nothing but planters
I speed bred too
Getting bored already
Same here.....its disappointing when plantlers keep coming out....even tried the combo of plantlers & rock rhino & got another plantler :(

sunflaash
11-19-14, 02:32 PM
Got it on second try with Plantlers and Bamboon

kooky panda
11-19-14, 03:49 PM
Got him Grassquatch and Werewolf.

xxxe
11-19-14, 04:28 PM
Lol I got another regular Hedgehog! Maybe next try. I wish I didn't have to wait 14 hours but maybe ill speed it up a little at the end.

TokiChunsa
11-19-14, 05:44 PM
I tried Sloth and Grassquatch and got it.

Hawksmoor
11-19-14, 06:26 PM
I got it too, couldn't believe it, with Pumpkin Panda and Grassquatch

FridayFarms
11-19-14, 06:47 PM
Maybe I'll try that combo next. So sick of plantlers!!

tuffyjkitten
11-19-14, 09:35 PM
I tried Sloth and Grassquatch and got it.

Me too, same combo. First try.

BunnieMix
11-20-14, 03:09 AM
I'll try that next, I really am getting tired of Plantlers.

my607
11-20-14, 05:17 AM
All I get is plantler after plantler so annoying

msb283
11-20-14, 01:13 PM
All I get is plantler after plantler so annoying

Same here, so frustrated by this animal!

dumbpluff
11-20-14, 02:34 PM
same as the above. plantler party out the wazzoo aside from those two (wrong) hedgies before.

why are rares so hard to get? @ A @;

Aernak
11-20-14, 06:50 PM
Same here for me and both my kids. All we get are Plantlers, Plantlers and more Plantlers

Buttercup0001
11-20-14, 07:27 PM
Same here. Plantler after plantler after plantler and throw in 1 wrong hedgie. Its getting ridiculous. Ive even started to hate seeing the 8.59 time in the breeding garden.

my607
11-20-14, 07:31 PM
Same here. Plantler after plantler after plantler and throw in 1 wrong hedgie. Its getting ridiculous. Ive even started to hate seeing the 8.59 time in the breeding garden.

That's why I took a break from hedgehog but still the turtisle and Skger are just as annoying too.

Aernak
11-20-14, 07:48 PM
I just tried Vinotaur and Sloth...another Plantlers. UGH

readysetgo888
11-20-14, 08:24 PM
Gah I am right there with all of you. So sick of Plantlers. It shouldn't be this annoying.

kuppikahvia
11-20-14, 08:41 PM
Keep trying people, after 6 planters and 2 bamboons I finally got a 12hr count in the den.
Too bad I'll be abroad for 2 days and won't be able to hatch it before Sunday.
After that on to the pumpkin panda (which I like A LOT less).

cquinn32
11-20-14, 09:51 PM
Been trying non stop since I got toucan and all I get is 9 or 14 hrs!!!

flowless
11-20-14, 10:28 PM
I'm getting planter after planter
Once the grass but I already had that
It's been awhile since I got what I'm trying for
No gem creature
No fallboy
And non of these two

the_harlequin
11-21-14, 12:12 AM
Got it with Hedgehog and Sloth.

Buttercup0001
11-21-14, 04:48 AM
Finally got it :) ancient sloth and werewolf

Bambamstad
11-21-14, 08:40 AM
Finally got it :) ancient sloth and werewolf

Got my second pumpkin panda with this combo. No harvest hedgehog in my forest, i will keep trying.

BunnieMix
11-21-14, 10:09 AM
I can't even get the regular Hedgehog. I've gotten 2 Grassquatches, and a load of Plantlers, and a couple Bamboons, and one Pumpkin Panda, but the hedgehogs do not like me. :(

zenobia42
11-21-14, 10:19 AM
I finally got a 12-hour timer this morning. Very excited!

Of course, it looks like a THIRD limited nature-earth is coming out later today so I can't stop breeding those elements. I don't have the pumpkin panda either.

ETA: I just noticed, looking at the pics of this guy, that at level 15 his eyes suddenly turn from brown to blue. Is it just me or is that a little weird?

DragonsWolf07
11-21-14, 04:01 PM
Bred a Hedgehog...hooray...but it didn't show up as a completed goal! The Goat is still telling me to buy one to get my 2 Gem reward. Turned off my iPad and back on...nothing. Deleted game and reinstalled...nothing! Help! How do I get the Goal credit for breeding my Hedgehog? PS Cute little critter.

DragonsWolf07
11-21-14, 04:03 PM
Oops...the Goal, not the Goat, is telling me I don't have a Hedgehog.

dumbpluff
11-21-14, 04:16 PM
finally got a twelve hour timer, good lord. I swear, once i start looking for something else, THEN I get the critter I had wanted the first time. and never before.

now to keep crying over plantlers whole I fight for the unicornicopia. good luck everybody! eventually, the plantlers will ebb!

FridayFarms
11-21-14, 04:21 PM
Bred a Hedgehog...hooray...but it didn't show up as a completed goal! The Goat is still telling me to buy one to get my 2 Gem reward. Turned off my iPad and back on...nothing. Deleted game and reinstalled...nothing! Help! How do I get the Goal credit for breeding my Hedgehog? PS Cute little critter.

There are two different animals in the game. The goal is for the Harvest Hedgehog, not the "regular" hedgehog. Are you sure you bred the right one?

Aernak
11-21-14, 04:23 PM
finally got a twelve hour timer, good lord. I swear, once i start looking for something else, THEN I get the critter I had wanted the first time. and never before.

now to keep crying over plantlers whole I fight for the unicornicopia. good luck everybody! eventually, the plantlers will ebb!

These Plantlers are out of control. My kiddos and I have deleted so many this week we have lost count! And still not a Harvest Hedgie, Pumpkin Panda or Unicornicopia in sight...

DragonsWolf07
11-21-14, 06:18 PM
Yep. You're right. I've got the regular Hedgehog, not the "Harvest Hedgehog. " I'll persevere. I bred the Rino and Panda for this regular Hedgehog...is there another pair that will give me a Harvest Hedgehog more quickly? Thanks.

BunnieMix
11-22-14, 04:44 PM
Finally got a 12 hour breeding time after another freaking grassquatch. I STILL don't have the regular hedgehog. ><

TokiChunsa
11-23-14, 07:37 AM
I find it easier to breed them the day the creatures are out. Then after a few days, the chances decreases. Though, changing the breeding pairs help too.

kooky panda
11-23-14, 04:37 PM
Please note that the most recent off topic posts have been removed. Please keep the discussion on the Harvest Hedgehog.

Thanks!

xxxe
11-23-14, 04:58 PM
I have gotten 4 regular Hedgehogs now but still no Harvest in sight. How is that possible?

xxxe
11-23-14, 05:38 PM
Just got my 4th Grassquatch egg on the nest and then ANOTHER 14 hour timer. So either my 5th squatch or my 5th hedgehog. I'm just going to give up for awhile and try for the unicorn again or something. This disappointment is getting sad.

zenobia42
11-23-14, 09:31 PM
Sigh. I should have checked back in the forum sooner than I did. Wonder what I missed. Ah well, good luck everyone on getting this guy. I like my baby one so much I'm not sure if I'm going to let him grow up lol.

saucysammis
11-24-14, 12:32 AM
I switched things up and got a twelve hr timer....using vinotaur and rampage....hope it is the harvest hedgehog and not an armorillo....

WhiteRabbit89
11-24-14, 09:38 AM
These Plantlers are out of control. My kiddos and I have deleted so many this week we have lost count! And still not a Harvest Hedgie, Pumpkin Panda or Unicornicopia in sight...

Same here. I've been breeding different combos of NatureXEarth since this harvest hedgehog was introduced but I can't breed anything but plantlers :(. I bred 22 plantlers and only one regular hedgehog so far. This is getting ridiculous and it's not the only earth-nature creature I'm missing. I'll give it a few more tries and then I'll go back to try for an ocean owl.

saucysammis
11-24-14, 12:29 PM
I switched things up and got a twelve hr timer....using vinotaur and rampage....hope it is the harvest hedgehog and not an armorillo....

It Was In Fact An Armorillo.

So very glad I did not speed up for him!

So switched back to Panda/Rhino and......Voila! 12 hr timer! The harvest hedgehog is a guarantee!

Maybe I should wash some dishes.

Crr008
11-24-14, 04:10 PM
Finally got this little guy with sloth and Bamboon. It was the second try with this combo after another grassquatch. Now I just need that little pumpkin panda that eludes me.

UneCerise_ledessert
11-24-14, 11:02 PM
I think I got it (12hrs. Breeding time). I bred Bamboon and WereWolf. I'm glad this is done, however I'm still waiting for P.Panda.

Crr008
11-25-14, 05:01 AM
Got a second and third one of these all in a row. For me having Bamboon in the combo seems to be a factor. First it was Bamboon and Sloth and then Rhino and Bamboon and finally Panda and Bamboon.

sweetcupcake555555
11-27-14, 06:54 AM
Finally got this little guy with sloth and Bamboon. It was the second try with this combo after another grassquatch. Now I just need that little pumpkin panda that eludes me..

just wanted to Thank You sooooooo much for posting this. I went and tried your combo and got it first try. I was stunnned as i have tried around 3 dozen times to get this critter with panda rhino. and grasswatch sloth. many dozenplantlers later was ready to give up. this thread was a last resort. thx again for making me ����������. best of luck getting the lil pumpkin panda.

Aernak
11-29-14, 07:20 AM
I finally got a Harvest Hedgehog! My first new fall animal! I got him after 6 tries breeding Lv 10 Glacial Griffon and Lv 10 Vinotaur. I switched to this combination because I felt I'd have a chance at several I am missing: harvest hedgehog, pumpkin panda, Unicornicopia, fallaby, cold turkey, and crystal unicorn. After 5 fails (Armordillo x2/Skyger/Plantler/Turtisle), I got lucky. :)

Crr008
11-29-14, 06:21 PM

just wanted to Thank You sooooooo much for posting this. I went and tried your combo and got it first try. I was stunnned as i have tried around 3 dozen times to get this critter with panda rhino. and grasswatch sloth. many dozenplantlers later was ready to give up. this thread was a last resort. thx again for making me ����������. best of luck getting the lil pumpkin panda.

Yay. So happy for you!

readysetgo888
11-30-14, 09:38 AM
Heads up to everyone, the goal (to earn 2 gems) for Pumpkin Panda and the Harvest Hedgehog ends in 16 hours! :( :( I still have neither.

readysetgo888
12-02-14, 08:59 AM
I'm going to be really sad if I don't get this guy. I've had terrible luck so far especially considering it is supposedly only a rare :( If it does go limited there will probably be even less chance.

Lisa0107
12-03-14, 08:20 AM
Gosh , I have tried so many times for this cutie....I want him so bad.....If he goes limited I will just buy him (thankfully I do have enough gems save up) but I just know if I buy him now I'll end up breeding him....I still need the pumpkin panda and grassquatch also but all I get are Planthers and the occasional hedgehog. I'll keep trying...I almost want him to go limited so I can just buy him and be done with it!

BlueCanary
12-03-14, 08:24 AM
I got him with Bamboon and Pandaffodil.

Lisa0107
12-03-14, 08:36 AM
I got him with Bamboon and Pandaffodil.

Thanks BlueCanary..I have seen several posts saying the bamboon seems to be the key so I will keep trying with him. Right now I have a planther fail in the den with bamboon and pandoaffodil but I will keep trying! thanks for the breed combo info!

pondicus
12-04-14, 07:31 PM
is this still breedable?

readysetgo888
12-04-14, 07:40 PM
is this still breedable?

Yep, still in the shop so still available. No word on when/if it will become limited... hopefully never!

icydove
12-05-14, 01:48 PM
I accidentally got one in the last 24 hours trying for something else. I wish I remembered what I tried.

my607
12-10-14, 06:24 AM
I'm selling this hedgehog since I have one already using sloth and Pandaoffi .

xxxe
12-10-14, 08:15 AM
Finally just got him! Egg is in the nest. All I need now is the Fallaby and the Pumpkin Panda. I really want the Pimpkin Panda. After seeing how cute he is when fighting (popping his head off lol) I want him even more! I just got a 23 hour in the den, I think my first Zapra, so I will have to wait awhile. Good luck everyone. I can't believe I got two new things in a row.

PernReloaded
12-10-14, 10:09 AM
I'm glad I'm not a completionist. I think this is one I'm okay with missing out on - it's just not my favorite!

azucita
12-10-14, 02:50 PM
i got it with plain rhino and pandaffodil, i also got regular hedgegod while trying and will keep this combo as istill need pumpkin panda, im alternating this with red/green to try for the xmas creatures .... good luck all

Foxy_Kit
12-15-14, 03:41 AM
I've got 3 of them (really cute as a baby)... and not a sniff of any other Limited Fall or X'mas creatures.

*sad face*

Hawksmoor
12-26-14, 01:15 PM
As of today, Harvest Hedgehog is now listed as limited. There's no timer showing, so I'm not sure when it will go bye bye. Good luck to everyone who still wants to get this one!

Hawksmoor
12-26-14, 01:20 PM
Kooky or Zenobia, perhaps you could edit the thread title to now say limited? Ty

Done:)(KP)

readysetgo888
12-27-14, 08:48 AM
Just got it! I was able to get the Pumpkin Panda after it went limited as well. Maybe they're being nicer about the odds for the limited animals after the Frankenswine.

This was always my favorite of the fall animals... Can't believe I actually got him! And only my second try after he went limited. Yay!!! I wish everyone else who is still trying the best of luck.

pondicus
12-28-14, 08:58 AM
Just got it! I was able to get the Pumpkin Panda after it went limited as well. Maybe they're being nicer about the odds for the limited animals after the Frankenswine.

This was always my favorite of the fall animals... Can't believe I actually got him! And only my second try after he went limited. Yay!!! I wish everyone else who is still trying the best of luck.

Congrats! I got tthe Pumpkin Panda a long while ago but this creature refuses to show up in my forest ):

readysetgo888
12-28-14, 10:42 AM
Congrats! I got tthe Pumpkin Panda a long while ago but this creature refuses to show up in my forest ):

Good luck! Hope you get him before he goes.

AuntyRose32
12-28-14, 10:02 PM
Just finished with my Christmas creatures earlier today and decided to throw Pandafodil and Rhino into the breeding den in the hopes of getting this little guy as he's now limited and I just put the egg on my nest now and got a 12 hour timer! I'm usually not this lucky, don't get animals on first try, so I'm very happy! Love this one.
Good luck to everyone still trying.

Listal
01-04-15, 04:48 PM
Is this cutie still out there? I keep trying but no luck yet