PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes after updating my Nexus 5

nola42
11-18-14, 12:20 AM
I've updated my Nexus 5 to the new android version and since then all my storm8 games are crashing as soon as I open them (including bingo and bubble mania) so I can't play them anymore on my device. Please help

PikaSquirrel
11-18-14, 01:05 PM
Looks like you're now on an iOS device. Did you transfer your game recently? If you are playing on a different Storm8 ID, please send this to us and we'll look into it for you. Thanks.

nola42
11-19-14, 01:30 AM
I'm still on nexus 5 and none of the storm 8 games are working- bingo, bingo world and bubble mania. up until yesterday bingo world was still working but today it also crashes. It seems like these are the only apps on my phone that aren't working after updating to the new version of android. Please help! Thank you

PikaSquirrel
11-19-14, 02:15 PM
Sorry about that! Some of our games are not yet compatible with Lollipop. We're working to get the all supported as soon as possible. If you have any additional concerns, please email support@teamlava.com.

nola42
11-24-14, 02:05 AM
Is there any news about this? The games keep crashing.

PikaSquirrel
11-24-14, 11:49 AM
We're still working on making the game compatible with Lollipop. We apologize for the inconvenience and thanks so much for your patience!

addspydre
12-10-14, 06:26 AM
Any news on when this is going to happen yet? I got Lollipop Monday - all of my games work EXCEPT Bingo.