PDA

View Full Version : problem?

zoo123g
11-17-14, 10:24 AM
is there a problem with the game? it keeps crashing.

belbar22
11-17-14, 10:54 AM
Mine seems to be OK. although since the last update i do sometimes get thrown out the game.

zenobia42
11-17-14, 11:38 AM
My game is running fine. zoo123g, have you tried restarting your device and playing only when you have no other apps running in the background? When I had an older device that would crash, that was the cure.

ShibuyaCloth
11-17-14, 02:25 PM
Mine always crashes on my iPad 1, so I need to find the right pattern on how to use it. What device do you use?

zenobia42
11-17-14, 02:30 PM
Mine always crashes on my iPad 1, so I need to find the right pattern on how to use it. What device do you use?

Not sure if you were asking me or the OP or both but I'll answer even if it wasn't me. :p

The game was crashing on my when I used an iPad 2. And closing all apps, restarting and opening only 1 app at a time prevented crashing.

I recently got a new device (an iPad Air 2) and don't need to do all that any more.

DessertWolf
11-17-14, 04:53 PM

Sorry to hear that zoo. Have you tried closing any running applications to assist with memory on your device? If this doesn't help, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look at your account. Hope this helps!

paulinegeas
11-17-14, 08:05 PM
Does anyone have the problem with using your lanterns to expand I have 8 and I've used only the 1

SpiritWind00
11-17-14, 10:15 PM
Does anyone have the problem with using your lanterns to expand I have 8 and I've used only the 1

All expansion plots require different numbers of lanterns and coins and royal points in order to expand. Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're actually asking... You can load/give the lanterns into a plot and wait till you have enough coin, or vice versa. If you can give some more info please? Thanks :)

robotparade
11-19-14, 09:29 AM

I play on an iPad 2 and it crashes often.

HelenSuga
11-21-14, 08:57 PM
Honestly, I even got used to often crashes of the game. But now it doesn't launch at all! The loading starts and then crashes, it throws me back to the screen. So unfortunate! I have my adventure done, and my harvest must be ready. How can I improve the work of the game?