PDA

View Full Version : Can u delete the farms or put them in storage?

charmeyone
11-17-14, 08:11 AM
I don't need such a big farm and I would like to down grade so I could fit more and harvest more food. It would also be great if we could put other things in storage so we had room to move things around and then bring them back out.

Petasos
11-17-14, 08:26 AM
You can delete farms and buy new ones. You cannot store anything except decorations.

zenobia42
11-17-14, 09:00 AM
I am upgrade and downgrade farms fairly frequently. To help me rearrange my forest. Though now there is no space to do ANYTHING to my arrangement unless I want to sell off a bunch of rares. :(

SANDSCApe
11-17-14, 01:04 PM
In the shuffle for space, many of us sell and repurchase our farms and even our Evolution Flower. Repeatedly. LOL
The mini farms and the Flower build in a matter of seconds and cost next to nothing.
Big farms build in 1 hour and can be sped with 1 gem. Grands (when you want to go back to that size) build in 2 hours but, surprisingly cost only 1 gem to speed -- the cheapest speed available anywhere in the game!
Go ahead and sell if you need smaller ones for greater efficiency, or even if you just need a little wiggle room temporarily to move around some habitats.

When you want to upsize again, don't upgrade; sell the size you have then buy the larger one. That way, you'll at least recover some coins in the process.

charmeyone
11-17-14, 04:16 PM
Ok.. Thanks