PDA

View Full Version : Accessing Stored Holiday Items

athenageez
11-16-14, 06:35 PM
So this has been bugging me a lot with the holidays upon us.

I re-decorate my BS and RS shops for each season, and it's getting to be a pain to have to repeatedly scroll all the way back each time I want to place a table or chair. For example, the Candy Cane Table in RS takes 20 taps to get to which is fine for the first time. But after you place one, it jumps back to the beginning of the tables menu... 20 taps each for 50 tables (1,000 taps) is kind of ridiculous.

This only happens with stored items that are not available to purchase year 'round.

sally_brown
11-17-14, 05:59 PM
It would be nice if there were another tab for stored items.

ElaineCarrel
11-17-14, 07:39 PM
So this has been bugging me a lot with the holidays upon us.

I re-decorate my BS and RS shops for each season, and it's getting to be a pain to have to repeatedly scroll all the way back each time I want to place a table or chair. For example, the Candy Cane Table in RS takes 20 taps to get to which is fine for the first time. But after you place one, it jumps back to the beginning of the tables menu... 20 taps each for 50 tables (1,000 taps) is kind of ridiculous.

This only happens with stored items that are not available to purchase year 'round.

I so agree. I'm looking forward to decorating my bakery and restaurant for Christmas but when I go thru my floor decor tab I start dreading it. I've just got so much stuff it'll take hrs to get everything out including tables and chairs. I wish TL would move the season's stuff to the front of ea tab. It would Mae life much easier.

jim23cash
11-17-14, 10:30 PM
I totally agree. A tab for purchased items would be great. Not going back to the beginning of the list each time you place something would also be great. Same with tables and chairs. I just decorated for Halloween and then Thanksgiving, and it was tiresome! Some of my tables are at the end of the list, and I had to scroll back each time I placed a table. I have 18 or more of some tables, and should be able to place them easier than that.
Thanks for starting this thread!
:) Annie

TinksThots
11-26-14, 07:52 AM
YES YES YES YES YES SOOOO much of my xmas stuff (both BS and RS) is scattered throughout all the tabs and a LOT of it is pretty far back and most of it is no longer available so decorating both places is gonna suuuuuck. :-( What's so hard about programming it to stay scrolled back the way everything else does? If you can't do that, can you make another tab for stuff with blank price fields so it's at least not as far? :-(