PDA

View Full Version : Can I get by restaurant back?

cellebelle
11-16-14, 12:40 PM
So I play'd restaurant story like a year ago and got really far. Then i got tired of it and deleted the app, and later I got a new phone. When I downloaded the app earlier today there were a new restaurant and I had to start all over. But I can find my old restaurant when I search for my old storm ID. So it still exist.

Can I some how log in to that restaurant instead of this one, or is it too late since I've got a new phone?

meme1098
11-16-14, 02:57 PM
There's a login feature. Tap Main on the lower left, social, invite nbrs. You'll see the ID you're using there.
Tap account settings and you can log into your previous account using the ID & password for that game. All your TL games will be transferred at the same time..just be sure to force close all other open apps.

kooky panda
11-16-14, 04:22 PM
If you cannot remember your storm ID or password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can assist in recovering your old game.

FrozenTurtle
11-17-14, 11:44 AM
Here's more information about the Login feature: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

If you have any questions about it, please post them on that thread. And if you don't remember your Storm8 ID and password, you can always email support@teamlava.com.