PDA

View Full Version : More energy please!?!?

shell1028
11-16-14, 10:09 AM
Is there any way to increase yor max energy? I'm at level 36 and have had max energy of 40 forever. Is that the most you can ever get?

meme1098
11-16-14, 10:17 AM
Yes, it is.
2 level 5 wizard schools = 18 energy. (Cost 2 to tap)
Pinkie, pink alicorn = 4-6 energy or more, (chance to get 100)
Visiting neighbors = 10 energy (watch the pop up for coins, experience, or energy)

Those alone give up to 34 extra energy per day. Really helps me to get the extra stuff done.

Oops, I forgot, you can get energy from adventures, too.
And just collected from my dragons, (even though I'm full on scales) and got energy from one of those. They sometimes give me gems too.

katbtodd
11-16-14, 11:32 AM
Yes, it is.
Visiting neighbors = 10 energy (watch the pop up for coins, experience, or energy)

Those alone give up to 34 extra energy per day. Really helps me to get the extra stuff done.

And just collected from my dragons, (even though I'm full on scales) and got energy from one of those. They sometimes give me gems too.

Adding to your list sir piggy drops energy every once in a while too

midsom
11-16-14, 11:42 AM
Yes, it is.

How do you get the pink alicorn? I thought it was only in the special valentines edition.

meme1098
11-16-14, 02:37 PM
No. The love shack which can craft white alicorns was from Valentines 2012.
The pink alicorn was a limited time quest from this past years Valentine, 2014.

Dabag's Goal thread here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-14, 02:44 PM
You can also get energy from trades and making the faerie elixir.

My morning goes something like this...

Wake up to: 40 energy max level
2 x Wizard Schools: 18 energy
1 adventure: 6-35 energy

= 64-93 energy

Then potentially anyone of the following:
Meat trade: 10 energy
Magic Fruit Trade: 15 energy
Faerie Elixir: 20 energy
Sir Pig: 30 energy
Violet (I think): 30 energy
Pepe (I think): 30 energy

I do t have Allicorn pink or white but the whites are still available to purchase, pink yes only from the valentines edition.

shell1028
11-16-14, 10:50 PM
Thanks a bunch. I think I have all the additional sources but had stored my dragons since I was full up on scales. Time for them to come out of retirement just in case !

cptnautilus
11-17-14, 07:34 AM
I really don't see the point of trading strawberries 25 and sugar 5 for 5 units of energy. It costs 30 units of energy to get 5 back. What am I missing here?

PurpleScorpion76
11-17-14, 08:09 AM
I really don't see the point of trading strawberries 25 and sugar 5 for 5 units of energy. It costs 30 units of energy to get 5 back. What am I missing here?

You're still in the fruit trade? Not the magic fruit trade? I used to use it unwisely. Now in anticipation of an update on Thursdays I ensure there is at least one energy trade available. They come in handy especially in timed events. I don't tend to use that trade now unless for updates or timed events. You'll come to stock up in preparation for the updates. If you don't need strawberries for the update and later strawberries, magic fruit and glimmerbulbs, then you have 10 or 15 energy to help you with the update or event .

cptnautilus
11-17-14, 08:33 AM
Thanks for your quick answer.

ryusei745
11-17-14, 06:00 PM

the fact that you can stockpile them and trade it in whenever. for all the timed events (pyre and halloween events) and now for any future events my preparation includes making sure im maxed on all possible energy trade ins to get an upper hand at the beginning of it, and have a high level adventure to collect from ready.

thats: my two lvl 5 schools=18 more energy
magic fruit tradex1=14 more energy (60 strawberries, so only one is useful to stock up on)
meat trade x3= 27 more energy
Faerie elixerx4=76 more energy
pink ali=4-8 more
plus my 40 from not doing anything on update day, that is a potential 149 more energy the first day of the event. let alone if the event has you harvest a ton of crops like the last one. not including the energy drops from adventures if you time them to be ready to collect from by the time the update hits. its a pretty sizable boost and i think its totally worth the trade off on the energy you spent when you didnt have much else to do or when you use energy that would have otherwise been wasted.