PDA

View Full Version : Arboar egg disappeared off nest, has anyone else had this problem?

btp1605am
11-16-14, 07:46 AM
Has anyone else had a problem with there eggs disappearing off there nest and not being put in there habitat! I am jest getting around to getting all my eggs out of storage I have been playing the game since it's inception and have won all tournaments and events and am determined to have a hole free album, that was until Friday when I tried to hatch my arboar and it disappeared. I contacted team lava / storm8 to no avail they said there was nothing they could do and I know better I have spent money on gems here and there but never to buy an animal now there game glitches and we the gamers ( customers) get screwed I'm going to find it hard to promote this company and continue to spend my hard earned money to a company that won't back it's loyal fan base ie the gamers!! If anyone has had any problems like this and was able to get them taken care of please let me know how and or who to talk to at team lava / storm8 thanks!!! MY FOREST NAME IS Erics Forest My ID is BTP1605AM I accept all neighbor requests and gift any one who gifts me I also play castle story and farm story same ID.

cocauina
11-16-14, 08:26 AM
Has anyone else had a problem with there eggs disappearing off there nest and not being put in there habitat! I am jest getting around to getting all my eggs out of storage I have been playing the game since it's inception and have won all tournaments and events and am determined to have a hole free album, that was until Friday when I tried to hatch my arboar and it disappeared. I contacted team lava / storm8 to no avail they said there was nothing they could do and I know better I have spent money on gems here and there but never to buy an animal now there game glitches and we the gamers ( customers) get screwed I'm going to find it hard to promote this company and continue to spend my hard earned money to a company that won't back it's loyal fan base ie the gamers!! If anyone has had any problems like this and was able to get them taken care of please let me know how and or who to talk to at team lava / storm8 thanks!!! MY FOREST NAME IS Erics Forest My ID is BTP1605AM I accept all neighbor requests and gift any one who gifts me I also play castle story and farm story same ID.

I didn't had this problem so far, are you sure that the Arboar it's not in your storage again? But besides that, why TL doesn't give you the Arboar back since you have win him? That doesn't make sense.. Start to do this, take screenshots of your storage and from your tree of life when you are about to hatch an egg, so whenever this happens, you have proof that you had that animal on your tree/nest and now it's gone.

btp1605am
11-16-14, 08:47 AM
I didn't had this problem so far, are you sure that the Arboar it's not in your storage again? But besides that, why TL doesn't give you the Arboar back since you have win him? That doesn't make sense.. Start to do this, take screenshots of your storage and from your tree of life when you are about to hatch an egg, so whenever this happens, you have proof that you had that animal on your tree/nest and now it's gone.

That's a good idea it's jest really got me ticked off because there's no way to get it back so that's a hole that will be there for ever. I know they can look at my acct. and see I won the arboar and it's obviously not there and they can probably see exactly when and how it disappeared plus I beleave I had to buy gems to speed through the fighting to finish the tournament in time!! So aggravating!!!!!!! Thanks for the input!

EviBrooklyn
11-16-14, 09:15 AM
That's a good idea it's jest really got me ticked off because there's no way to get it back so that's a hole that will be there for ever. I know they can look at my acct. and see I won the arboar and it's obviously not there and they can probably see exactly when and how it disappeared plus I beleave I had to buy gems to speed through the fighting to finish the tournament in time!! So aggravating!!!!!!! Thanks for the input!

You know, there's a chance that might be in one of your habitats but you can't see it. Click on the habitat and see if it shows in the bottom right corner.

kooky panda
11-16-14, 10:35 AM
I am sorry this happened. If you disagree with support, please reply back to them and continue to work with them or you can file a forum dispute (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) to discuss this with a community manager.

Closing thread
Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)