PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question

mayanatural
11-16-14, 02:49 AM
Hi,
I just started playing a few hours ago. It's s cute game and so far I do like it but I am confused on a few things. I purchased the circus outfit with the bow tow and top hat and I'm only making 2 coins per sale. I thought I was suppose to make more than that. Do you make 2 coins per sale no matter what you sale?

Thank you in advance..

mayanatural
11-16-14, 03:22 AM
The outfit was clown'n around and I'm only getting 2 coins per sale.

meme1098
11-16-14, 10:48 AM
Longer timed outfits will give more coins. Check the coins vs. item amount to see how many you're getting.
If you look at the 22 hr. Sweet Diva outfit, the skirt & top give 5 coins but the shoes & purse are only 2 coins.
The 10 Hr. football Fanatic, however, gives 5 coins for each of the 4 items you order.

mayanatural
11-16-14, 08:19 PM
Longer timed outfits will give more coins. Check the coins vs. item amount to see how many you're getting.
If you look at the 22 hr. Sweet Diva outfit, the skirt & top give 5 coins but the shoes & purse are only 2 coins.
The 10 Hr. football Fanatic, however, gives 5 coins for each of the 4 items you order.

Thank you, MeMe. I didn't understand the break down but now I get it. Thank you for explaining this. :o

sally_brown
11-17-14, 06:03 PM
I don't have that catalog. Do different devices have different catalogs?

meme1098
11-17-14, 08:00 PM
As you level up, more items are unlocked. Hopefully it will be unlocked for you when you reach that point.