PDA

View Full Version : The best buy

Ev3sfarm
11-15-14, 05:00 PM
Im saving all of my permits etc which would be the best place to go to next ballon, truffle pigs or jeds watering hole? Im stuck and need some clues!

yppahc
11-16-14, 05:14 AM
Not the balloon! I don't have a preference with the other two but other players might.

ciarjen
11-16-14, 05:34 AM
Defintely not the balloon if you are looking for income. This costs you coins for a chance of winning prizes.

What is Jed's watering hole?

ghjvcucjb
11-16-14, 12:15 PM
I seldom do the balloon and don't see any benefit since I never get enough tickets. After the first week I sometimes forget about the hog for weeks. But I do use the water garden and the fishing pond constantly (not sure which one of those you are calling Jed's watering hole). Only thing with the water garden is you need to have enough money for the sushi shop and upgrading supplies for water plots or it's useless.

Ev3sfarm
11-16-14, 12:33 PM
I seldom do the balloon and don't see any benefit since I never get enough tickets. After the first week I sometimes forget about the hog for weeks. But I do use the water garden and the fishing pond constantly (not sure which one of those you are calling Jed's watering hole). Only thing with the water garden is you need to have enough money for the sushi shop and upgrading supplies for water plots or it's useless.

Lol the water plant plot then think im going for the truffle hogs

ciarjen
11-16-14, 01:18 PM
Lol the water plant plot then think im going for the truffle hogs

I would say then the best buy for you would be the water garden but be prepared to save the coins for the sushi shop.

You can sell crops from the water garden but there are a lot of them in the market and they don't sell too well - either wet or dried. But if you craft them into steamed rice, wasabi paste (sushi shop) and nori (fryer) they sell very quickly.

It also takes a lot of parts to open up more water plots.

fangfarmstory
02-15-15, 06:48 AM
What are the repairs for the water garden?

ciarjen
02-15-15, 08:16 AM
What are the repairs for the water garden?

Hammers, bricks and wood planks. The more you open the more you need for the next ones. I am on the outside plots now and each one take 6 each of hammers, bricks and planks.