PDA

View Full Version : Grassquatch!

zenobia42
11-15-14, 01:54 PM
I can't believe we didn't have a thread for this guy before. He's been around since I started playing this game in July. The goal "In Touch With Nature" has been a permanent fixture in my Goals list since then. Ican't imagine the count of the number of times I've had earth and nature in the breeding den together in these 4 months.

Today, I FINALLY bred Grassquatch! I am so, so, so, so, SO happy! :D :D :D

When I saw the 14-hour timer I thought for sure it'd be another hedgehog to sell. When I saw the Grassquatch egg in my nest I didn't believe it until I double-checked the egg list here and another site lol. Now, of course, as of yesterday, my getting the grassquatch does NOT complete my earth-nature collection because now we have a pumpkin panda. But when I started breeding only earth and nature again, I said I'd be happy to get either and I truly am.

Yay GRASSQUATCH! :D :D :D

jim23cash
11-15-14, 02:01 PM
I can't believe we didn't have a thread for this guy before. He's been around since I started playing this game in July. The goal "In Touch With Nature" has been a permanent fixture in my Goals list since then. Ican't imagine the count of the number of times I've had earth and nature in the breeding den together in these 4 months.

When I saw the 14-hour timer I thought for sure it'd be another hedgehog to sell. When I saw the Grassquatch egg in my nest I didn't believe it until I double-checked the egg list here and another site lol. Now, of course, as of yesterday, my getting the grassquatch does NOT complete my earth-nature collection because now we have a pumpkin panda. But when I started breeding only earth and nature again, I said I'd be happy to get either and I truly am.

Yay! Congratulations! I love my Grassquatch, he's a great fighter! :D

sanya87
11-15-14, 04:53 PM
Congrats on your grassquatch zenobia :)

He was one of the most difficult super rares for me to get, took me more then 2 months to get it, but when i finally did i got the second one again in very short time. You never know with this game!

JeannesThinkin
11-15-14, 05:48 PM
Congrats!! I'm so jelly.

My Grassquatch is a hole in my album. I have every super rare released in July/August. Except this gentle giant. Worst part is, I want to try for the Treasure Toucan, and the type pool is only Fire, Nature, and Water... No rock... So the only fail I want is the recently released Fallaby. "I don't always get a super rare, but when I do, it's one I already have." "One does not simply get a super rare." Okay, ranting done!

Anyways, good luck on your pursuit of the Pumpkin Panda.

RorJam
11-15-14, 06:21 PM
Congrats! I love mine so much don't know if I'd be playing if I didn't have mine it's very tough :).
funny, when I started my wife's account it was seriously her first egg after the basic three(pyro, panda and rhino) I remember it because I was so upset with the 14 hour timer! well I rushed back to my account used some gems which at the time being new I didn't have many and well a month later and after a thousand plantlers lmao I get mine! I use mine every tournament at least until lvl 10 or so, and the battle grounds. again I hope you enjoy your new super rare!

saucysammis
11-16-14, 10:06 AM

So happy for you! I had been feeling guilty on your behalf! I had gotten rid of a double of the little guy cuz I got 2 right away when I started playing. Didn't realize how much he was worth or that it would have been better to get rid of pretty much ANY other animal I had at the time! Just now, after hatching my fabulous toucan, my baby grassquatch has returned! I will believe he returned in tribute to yours, keep him tiny, and name him Weed.

zenobia42
11-22-14, 10:29 PM
Thanks, everyone!

Just like some of you guys, I got another grassquatch 3 days after finally getting my first. It's almost like the game changes the odds on animals - the higher your level, the harder it is to get new super rares... but if it's a super rare you already have at least one of, then the odds are better.