PDA

View Full Version : What am i supposed to do with all of these constructible parts?

sunny_came_home
11-15-14, 11:50 AM
Why is the answer not obvious? 😠

sunny_came_home
11-15-14, 12:07 PM
The message I get when I tap on a part is "We're sorry. This is a constructible part and it can't be served. "

dejoul123
11-15-14, 12:21 PM
The message I get when I tap on a part is "We're sorry. This is a constructible part and it can't be served. "

The constructable parts are only for building other appliances, like the drink machine, or ovens and stoves to complete the goals. Sometimes when you build an appliance that requires construction (it will have a little hammer in the corner of it's picture in the menu) you might not have enough of the parts required, and then you will need to ask friends for that part.

Go to this great site to see which parts are needed for which appliances:

http://supremedynasty.com/tl/rest_applparts_list.html

Hope this helps :)

sunny_came_home
12-03-14, 02:43 AM
Ok great.What level do I get to do this?

ElaineCarrel
12-03-14, 07:16 PM
What I suggest u do is take a little bit of time and place 1 of ur appliances in storage. This will enable u to checkout the extra appliances and what opens at what lvl. The appliances unlock at different lvls just like u get more appliance slots at various lvls. There'll b certain appliances that'll b locked cuz of having been used for a challenge so ull just have to work around them.
Depending on ur current lvl I'd recommend mastering more recipes now cuz we'll b getting a new challenge next Wednesday and since those r time sensitive. Ull also need coins for the challenge.
U might use that guide mentioned in the post a couple of responses above this one and work from there.
O and btw u aren't able 2 store unconstructed appliances. They've got 2 b built 2 b stored.
Have fun!