PDA

View Full Version : all Team Lava games shutting down/force close answer would be appreciated

ladybugrentals
11-15-14, 10:46 AM
For at least 5 days I am having issues with all of my Team Lava games shutting down/force closing. Yes i have installed reinstalled multiple times. I also ensure all apps are closed/****ed. Yes i have emailed team lava with EVERYTHING they request and information on issues. Quickly I got response ticket was closed due to not enough information.
Android
Stormid - ladybugrentals
Bakery Story - Honey 1.5.5.8
Farm Story ( yes i refuse to give up)- 1.9.6.4
Dragon Story - winter 1.0.7.9
Fashion Story- Ballet 1.5.5.6

When i open games they immediately shake.......shut down. Unable to visit neighbors..tip unable to shrink/ minimize.
While i here i will again say that there ARE NO NEW versions of games in Google play. I know Google play has not singled out my tablet to not show updates....have they :\
Please as a courtesy to a player and to show you care about your players a little.....please respond

FrozenTurtle
11-17-14, 11:52 AM
Can you check how much device storage you have left? Sometimes if you don't have enough space, you can run into memory issues and crashes. Try deleting any old apps that you no longer access. Also, please try clearing your device's cache to see if that helps.

ladybugrentals
11-22-14, 01:20 PM
Plenty Plenty of space remaining

FrozenTurtle
11-24-14, 12:55 PM
I would then suggest try clearing your cache as well. Otherwise, it's possible that an older device may not optimal to play our games.

ladybugrentals
11-24-14, 06:07 PM
What do you define as "older device"?
And if in fact I have older device (please clarify how new it must be), would it start doing this overnight?
Thank you

FrozenTurtle
11-25-14, 11:51 AM
It would most likely start if something on your device changed or we updated the apps that you are trying to play. Can you please email support@teamlava.com so they can investigate for you?