PDA

View Full Version : Royal Animals goal?

my2place
11-15-14, 08:25 AM
This is a goal where you can get gems for playing another game (Fantasy Forest) - but it appeared differently for me this time. Usually the goal starts with installing and playing the game for the initial reward, then more gems as you reach higher levels. This one started right off with "reach Level 10 in Fantasy Forest", no install and play first (and I did not have it previously installed). Has this happened to anyone else? Just curious and wondering if it's a bug, thanks.

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-14, 10:14 AM
It's only happened to me when I installed the game before or I've installed a slightly different version. Have you installed a Halloween version of that before or something similar? For example I'd installed jewel mania but didn't get very far then got a quest to install Halloween version of jewel mania and got a quest to reach island 6.

CharmOfLea
11-15-14, 10:21 AM
This is a goal where you can get gems for playing another game (Fantasy Forest) - but it appeared differently for me this time. Usually the goal starts with installing and playing the game for the initial reward, then more gems as you reach higher levels. This one started right off with "reach Level 10 in Fantasy Forest", no install and play first (and I did not have it previously installed). Has this happened to anyone else? Just curious and wondering if it's a bug, thanks.
Same happened to me, with the only difference: I had it installed and consequently deleted previously.

my2place
11-15-14, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the replies - could be that I installed previously and then deleted, or had a different version, I don't really remember.