PDA

View Full Version : Burning Ember

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-14, 03:56 AM
I've been to the desert sands 5 times now and still not received the burning ember how many times is it likely to take? How long did it take you? How many trips?

parlski
11-15-14, 04:44 AM
I've been to the desert sands 5 times now and still not received the burning ember how many times is it likely to take? How long did it take you? How many trips?

it took me over a month the first time. patience... (lots of it)

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-14, 05:24 AM
it took me over a month the first time. patience... (lots of it)

Did you go to the desert sands everyday?

badbunny42
11-15-14, 08:22 AM
I feel your pain. I go as often as I can make that dessert mess. It's been at least two months. Just sent out again. Sigh.

ShibuyaCloth
11-15-14, 08:53 AM
Took me more then 50 trips to get my first ember. So be patient

mcb397
11-15-14, 09:29 AM
Just got mine on my 2nd adventure. I'm waiting on the diamond now.

PurpleScorpion76
11-15-14, 10:06 AM
Oh god didn't realise it would take that long. TL really timed the Glimmergate and dragon scales badly. Guessing I'm with everyone else who has gone through this stage, only 2 quests in my book and at a bottle neck. I've not got an issue with patience I've put on hold things before. I've always got things first time with adventures. I suppose I've been lucky. Other things I've had to wait for (mystery fragment is a classic example).

ShibuyaCloth
11-15-14, 12:31 PM
Well I am generally not so lucky with this game, but I always get it. Well during last world event I got a scarecrow at the end and didn't end up in the no box club.

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-14, 05:42 PM
Well I am generally not so lucky with this game, but I always get it. Well during last world event I got a scarecrow at the end and didn't end up in the no box club.

Me too just.

PurpleScorpion76
11-19-14, 12:40 PM
Finally got it. Should be at the next step tomorrow morning :)

PurpleScorpion76
11-20-14, 08:47 AM
Hatched :)

Does this type if dragon sometimes give energy?

SpiritWind00
11-20-14, 01:09 PM
Hatched :)

Does this type if dragon sometimes give energy?

Yes! And armour on occasion too. Always scales. Congrats too..... :o

PurpleScorpion76
11-20-14, 01:45 PM
Excellent!

Chaotarch
11-22-14, 03:10 AM
lol, if you have your first egg+amber, dont waste your energy for desert sand hoping for an other amber...
you have a second or third egg buy the amber for 80gems if you would it.
send your Knights out to other adventures where you get better drops and gems.
before i send out to dark Caves i send out from march to june daily desert sands = no amber - your descision, lol, maybe you have more luck:eek:

PurpleScorpion76
11-22-14, 03:31 AM
Unless there is a quest requesting I send out my knights daily to each adventure alternating. So Day 1 Ancient Vaults, Day 5 Feral Lands, then back to Day 1. I only change this when a specific quest requires it.

reliquary
11-22-14, 09:14 AM
That's what I was doing, alternating adventures from keep...and sending Plume hive from the barracks(cause it takes so long to make sandwiches and the fairy gift)
Over 40 adventures to desert sands and no 2nd ember:(
Even tho they said they increased the ember drop rate, I gave up!

Sweet feasts are pretty consuming to make and impossible when the cooking requirements for the plume hive are so outrageous!
About a week ago I stopped all adventures to stock up, now I have all the feasts and requirements for 10 of each adventure....no more stressing over the kitchen.

I would reccomend that before you get the plume hive adventure line you only send to desert sands....it has the best drops.
And let us know if you ever get a 2nd ember.....btw, has anyone ever gotten it?

alexsjusa
11-24-14, 05:22 PM
Gosh I'm trying to get a second Amber too! I just lost over 200 gems by unintentionally upgrading in the middle of my Blythewood sapling goal!! Devastated!!! Not trying to spend gems right now!