PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy s5

leeleees
11-15-14, 12:32 AM
I have recently changed from iphone to a samsung galaxy s5 and cannot use any of the spell, craft, battle arena and mine. I also cannot get into to evolve or get any money from special habitatas like the soccer, Japanese, oasis, stardust habitats and now i cant get the free spinning wheel to receive new dragons or prizes and new dragons with help from community. Will these problems be fixed cause that's alot of problems and i do enjoy the game but might think twice about playing if not being fixed. Thanks

LonePudding
11-15-14, 04:54 AM
It's meant to be like that. Non iOS players don't have the mine, trade n craft, quests, spin wheel or world events, so those habitats that you mentioned probably wouldn't have been available on a device such as yours, which is why they are no longer able to function properly. If you really miss those features, think about using your old iPhone just for dragon story, or buy an iPad or iPod touch so you can regain those features. I hope my ramble helped a little!

kooky panda
11-15-14, 04:08 PM
When you change from an IOS device to an android device, IOS only features, buildings, etc will only be decorations when playing on your android. These features are currently not compatible with android devices.
Sorry!