PDA

View Full Version : Sparkles Near Egg

TokiChunsa
11-14-14, 11:33 PM
A few of my neighbors have those sparkles near their eggs, does anyone know what they mean?

MelodicStars
11-14-14, 11:46 PM
I think it just means it's done hatching. I may be wrong though but I've seen it on Stormie's Forest as well and I swear the egg was on there for more than a few days.

TokiChunsa
11-15-14, 02:02 AM
I've never seen if before so I was confused. Thanks.

cocauina
11-15-14, 07:43 AM
The sparkles near the egg it means the egg is ready, the sparkle is on the wrong place, it should be on top of the egg and not on the side.
We can see this on our eggs when they are ready also, but TL now decided that on the others forests we can see also if the egg is ready or not.

Stormie's Forest always have an egg that they don't remove, if they remove, they will place a new one, or not, it's an inactive Forest like the DS island, so it's normal for us to see the same egg with sparkles every day.

TokiChunsa
11-16-14, 03:09 AM
The sparkles near the egg it means the egg is ready, the sparkle is on the wrong place, it should be on top of the egg and not on the side.
We can see this on our eggs when they are ready also, but TL now decided that on the others forests we can see also if the egg is ready or not.

Stormie's Forest always have an egg that they don't remove, if they remove, they will place a new one, or not, it's an inactive Forest like the DS island, so it's normal for us to see the same egg with sparkles every day.

I see it, but it's not directly on top of the egg. Kinda like in the northwest of the egg.

cocauina
11-16-14, 08:29 AM
I see it, but it's not directly on top of the egg. Kinda like in the northwest of the egg.

It was like I said, "the sparkle is on the wrong place, it should be on top of the egg and not on the side.". The sparkle should be "placed" where the egg is, and it's normal for use to see the sparkle always in the same place in our forest and others, TL placed on the wrong "place".

TokiChunsa
11-16-14, 04:18 PM
It was like I said, "the sparkle is on the wrong place, it should be on top of the egg and not on the side.". The sparkle should be "placed" where the egg is, and it's normal for use to see the sparkle always in the same place in our forest and others, TL placed on the wrong "place".

Sorry, I misunderstood it. Thanks for clarifying it for me.

SANDSCApe
11-17-14, 03:16 PM
Oh, is that one of the features added in v1.4 (pretty Unicorn icon)? I'm still playing v1.3.1 (weird-faced Magmacore icon), so the only sparkles I see are my own. Still waiting to hear about something terrific in the new version, other than the gorgeous icon

Stormy's forest is not inactive. It has a Ruby Razorback. It's mostly a showcase, when they feel like bothering. They put animals in the Garden, but I think they purchase the eggs of the animals they especially want to display. They could easily fill it with one of every type of animal, but that would be in bad taste.

In other games, that account also automatically fills neighbor requests for materials, but it doesn't have such a function in FFS. That may change if they ever let us ask each other for stuff. (That's also when having hundreds of neighbors will truly pay off. Heheheh.)

I just realized Stormy's Forest also has Steamtrunk, Arboar, Thorilla and OwlBear! Like who for a moment thinks theres any chance that the Storm8 employee who plays that forest actually FOUGHT for those animals? LOL!