PDA

View Full Version : Answered Game continually refreshes and wont save progress

sunstorm07
11-14-14, 04:08 PM
I just bought a new LG G3 and transferred my game data from my Iphone 5. Now, every time i load the game it looks like it is going just fine, then after (and every) 1 minute, the game refreshes and reverts back to when i transferred the game. What did i do wrong? How do i fix this?

ID: Sunstorm07

DessertWolf
11-17-14, 12:32 PM
Sorry to hear than sunstorm07. If you are still encountering any sync errors on Farm Story 2, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look into your account. Hope this helps!

WinnyWoos
11-18-14, 11:26 AM
Sorry to hear than sunstorm07. If you are still encountering any sync errors on Farm Story 2, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look into your account. Hope this helps!

Ok this is a HUGE PROBLEM. I bought several items from a neighbor just to realize when I went to go use them that they were gone. She was kind enough to try selling them again to me and this time I took a screenshot of my barn showing the items then game "refreshed" and poof GONE. This is happening every single time and due to this I cannot even proceed with playing the game cause nothing stays in my barn.

I have tried closing out all apps which I do anyway, tried deleting and reinstalling the app and even powered off my phone. Tried purchasing items after all this and it's still happening. And also I visit a neighbor and pop hearts to "sync" or whatever but it still does it. With all that said, are we just suppose to stop playing the game cause I know I'll not get anything back that I've lost even with all my screenshots. Will someone please help?!

Btw Im currently using an iPhone 4s.

WinnyWoos
11-18-14, 12:57 PM
Ok this is a HUGE PROBLEM. I bought several items from a neighbor just to realize when I went to go use them that they were gone. She was kind enough to try selling them again to me and this time I took a screenshot of my barn showing the items then game "refreshed" and poof GONE. This is happening every single time and due to this I cannot even proceed with playing the game cause nothing stays in my barn.

I have tried closing out all apps which I do anyway, tried deleting and reinstalling the app and even powered off my phone. Tried purchasing items after all this and it's still happening. And also I visit a neighbor and pop hearts to "sync" or whatever but it still does it. With all that said, are we just suppose to stop playing the game cause I know I'll not get anything back that I've lost even with all my screenshots. Will someone please help?!

Btw Im currently using an iPhone 4s.

Well I just tried logging out of my farm on my phone and logging in on my iPad and it did the same thing so it's not device related. I have 2 farms and this is occurring ONLY on one of them. What in the world is going on?!

MamaNoura
11-18-14, 05:37 PM
Well I just tried logging out of my farm on my phone and logging in on my iPad and it did the same thing so it's not device related. I have 2 farms and this is occurring ONLY on one of them. What in the world is going on?!

I'm so bummed!
This has been happening to me, to my nephew and to my friend!
At first I thought it was my wifi so I switched to my 3G
I force closed, deleted and reinstalled the game. Nothing worked!
The game takes my coins but it doesn't keep the items I buy in my barn!!
WTH TL ?!

WinnyWoos
11-18-14, 05:57 PM
I'm so bummed!
This has been happening to me, to my nephew and to my friend!
At first I thought it was my wifi so I switched to my 3G
I force closed, deleted and reinstalled the game. Nothing worked!
The game takes my coins but it doesn't keep the items I buy in my barn!!
WTH TL ?!

I don't know but its obvious that this is happening with several people and I've posted 2 different times today with no response from anyone that could help. It's beyond frustrating and I'm so fed up atm:mad::mad:

attilasob
11-23-14, 05:51 AM
I have the same problem when the support team lava has transferred my account from ipad to Android. every 20 or 30 seconds I removed all the progress made and takes me back to the level of transfer from iPad to Android. I asked him to solve the problem but do not know how to tell me