PDA

View Full Version : Where is may Fantasy Forest?

stoneflower8
11-14-14, 01:32 PM
Where is my Fantasy Forest? All my animals, with their areals a went away. Please give me replay! :( The area is green and is only available with the nest tree.
I went back after tournamment. My animal was invisible and the enemy also. May be it is not Fantasy forest it is invisible forest.
Hey TL is there anyone who can answer my question?

stoneflower8
11-14-14, 02:32 PM
Oh, already disappeared nest tree. What's happen?

[S8] Regina
11-14-14, 02:39 PM
Where is may Fantasy Forest? All my animals, with their areals a went away. Please give me replay! :( The area is green and is only available with the nest tree.
I went back after tournamment. My animal was invisible and the enemy also. May be it is not Fantasy forest it is invisible forest.
Hey TL is there anyone who can answer my question?

Hi there! We took a look at your account and were able to load all the art assets on a similar device. Please be sure to open up the app where there is stable internet connection. Kindly note that when you update the app, or reinstall the app, that it will take awhile for all the art images to load again. If you will cannot see your creatures/habitats after waiting a few minutes, please let us know again. Thank you!

stoneflower8
11-14-14, 02:56 PM
Thank you team! Now is Ok! My internet connection is super like ever. I turned off the phone and restart it. I hope the future does not worry me in this way in the game.

[S8] Regina
11-14-14, 03:04 PM
Thank you team! Now is Ok! My internet connection is super like ever. I turned off the phone and restart it. I hope the future does not worry me in this way in the game.

Glad things are working!