PDA

View Full Version : Arctic Isle - 4 Abominable type dragons on Sale - 11/11/14 (IOS Only)

cocauina
11-14-14, 12:03 PM
Abominable - 150 gold
Yeti - 450 gold
****erwhale - 475 gold
Icecrown - 650 gold

PurpleScorpion76
11-14-14, 03:00 PM
Can you breed these? Or are they gem purchase only?

cocauina
11-14-14, 03:14 PM
The Arctic dragons are all breedable, but you can also bought them if you want.

PurpleScorpion76
11-14-14, 03:49 PM
Thanks.

I don't appear to have them in my market, either goal to be obtained, level to ge obtained or available to me now. Any ideas?

cocauina
11-16-14, 08:21 AM
Thanks.

I don't appear to have them in my market, either goal to be obtained, level to ge obtained or available to me now. Any ideas?

You need to be a player on lvl 35 or more. You only can see this dragons on the market of the Arctic Isle, so you need to travel to your arctic island, for that you need to receive the goal to breed a Ice Age Dragon, after you breed and when you are going to hatch, your game will travel to the artic isle, after that you can access the Arctic Isle and the market from there whenever you want.

knowitnot
11-16-14, 08:35 PM
All of the Abominable types are on sale EXCEPT the only one I don't have. Figures.

adcremar
11-17-14, 03:51 AM
Does anybody knows for how long abominable dragons will be on sales?

tuffyjkitten
11-18-14, 11:40 AM
The pop-up I got this morning said to Nov 18....which is today...and which is the FiRST I have heard of this!!

Not that I would have bought any...but if this was something I was I interested in I would have missed it entirely. They need to make sure everyone gets pop-ups.

Tiamat68
11-19-14, 10:55 AM
Anybody know if there is a thread on the forum for exchange of ideas/information about the Arctic Isles? I traveled to some of the AIs of my neighbors. Awesome! I now know I can get there with an Ice Age dragon. In the last couple of days I bred Light + Water (I fortunately had both) to get a Winter Dragon - - 1st try. Then I bred the Winter with my Magic. 1st try - - Aether (SR) 2nd try - - Iridescent (R) 3rd try - - Ice Age? Breeding time is 4 hours, starting now. I'm excited.......I hope. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

kooky panda
11-19-14, 11:11 AM
Anybody know if there is a thread on the forum for exchange of ideas/information about the Arctic Isles? I traveled to some of the AIs of my neighbors. Awesome! I now know I can get there with an Ice Age dragon. In the last couple of days I bred Light + Water (I fortunately had both) to get a Winter Dragon - - 1st try. Then I bred the Winter with my Magic. 1st try - - Aether (SR) 2nd try - - Iridescent (R) 3rd try - - Ice Age? Breeding time is 4 hours, starting now. I'm excited.......I hope. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Here is the main thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS

Tiamat68
11-19-14, 03:54 PM
Thank you, kooky panda. I thought there should be a thread, but couldn't find it. I'm on the way there to read. I can't wait to develop my Arctic Isles. I wonder if many players got the final dragon frozen in the ice. Another exciting challenge.