PDA

View Full Version : No social contact - no ability to leave messages for other players

stargazerlily54
11-14-14, 09:16 AM
I installed the game today. I cannot invite anyone to play with me either through a message or auto add option which is missing. I cannot give gifts if I do not have neighbors. :mad:

kooky panda
11-14-14, 09:24 AM
You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbors on the current ADD Me Thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74691-ADD-ME-Fantasy-Forest-November-2014

[S8] Regina
11-14-14, 10:59 AM
I installed the game today. I cannot invite anyone to play with me either through a message or auto add option which is missing. I cannot give gifts if I do not have neighbors. :mad:

Fantasy Forest does not have a comment wall, but you can add other Community players by visiting them and tapping on the "+" button on the bottom to send them an invitation. If you have friends in other S8/TL games, you can directly add their Storm8 ID into the invite field.

When you have neighbors, you can send them Gifts from the Neighbor menu or by visiting them and tapping on the Gift icon.

JeannesThinkin
11-16-14, 01:55 AM
Why don't we have a wall? Why do other games have a wall? Can TL please just copy and paste the code in other games on to this game?

viridium
11-18-14, 01:02 PM
I would suggest a small comment wall for the new year or as December update.
It is not easy to find other players in the forum for a smart talk

flowless
11-20-14, 04:14 AM
Sticky note would be nice

BlueCanary
11-20-14, 06:51 AM
I don't use the boards in other games for chatting, but its nice to be able to let neighbours know if you're going on vacation, or apologize to your gem buddies if your phone is down for a day or two. Even something to only add a comment to your own forest would be nice.